БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4351-4400 of 116057

Больше года livelovelaugh said…
is there a video or something coz i wanna read/see it
Больше года dermer4ever said…
yeah this is one on the pick I made. i think he also said that a lot of Brucas and Brooke fans are huge Brooke and Owen fans and also Brooke and Lucas aren't really fans of Brooke and Lucas if you know what he means. here it is link
last edited Больше года
Больше года livelovelaugh said…
i didnt think it was that bad
Больше года brucas4ever said…
hey!
anybody on
Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey terra
hey mickei have you seen the new hot topic in the war zone appartly Brooke is the most selfish character on the show and is not selfless. what a riot
nah i havent, i gotta check that out. brooke selfish? omg, what do they think of the other characters then?
yeah you should they even site the reasons like taking in Angie to compensate for her loneliness just so you know it was started by an Lper and i am thinking they just coming up with this because they hate Brooke.
Больше года kuhriissten said…
OK. the link you gave dermer...joe is freaking delusional! but good link LOL

wow. i can't believe he actually called EEWWwen "Romeo and Juiet"...ok. what? no. NOT EVEN CLOSE!!
so true check out my icon that is what I think of Browen he is delusional
omg! reading that post of how brooke hant been there for peyton, im sure i wont even need to reply, with such a flawed argument im pretty confident anything i could say hads already been said. but seriously i couldnt help but think if the writer fast forwards through half of the show because some of it is just soooooo wrong and totally factually incorrect.
Mickei here are her ponits of why Brooke is selfish this person has lost her mind.

1. She went after Lucas in season 1 knowing Peyton had feelings for him
2. She had Haley fired as a tutor and let Rachel take the blame
3. She never confessed about Rachel taking the fall for her failing in calc til the last minute
4. She never was there for Peyton during the shooting and admitted that she was too busy with Lucas
5. She only went to see Peyton after the shooting because she felt insecure about Lucas
6. She is unable to love Lucas and Peyton at the same time (insecurity)
7. Using Angie to dull her own loneliness
8. the list goes on, but Ive given enough points...
Больше года sophialover said…
OMG...she's nuts! No doupt about it...xD
Ok...this one...:
7. Using Angie to dull her own loneliness
made me laugh so hard..! LMAO!
I know that one I can't believe and I got an issue with number one Lucas did not have Property of Peyton and you can't him sign on his back or any where else.

So here is the original post this girl must have not been watching the same show or is on drugs.

I don't understand the argument that Brooke is selfless, to me everyone on this show has exhibited some form of selfishness. If Brooke was not selfish, this triangle would not have emerged in the first place. In season 1, Brooke knew LP had feelings for each other, so she manipulated Peyton into thinking she wanted to get back with Nathan, just so she could have Lucas to herself. When this never worked, she waited until Peyton had rejected Lucas, and took it as a sign to move in on a guy who had not gotten over her best friend. Does not seem to me as if she practiced the rule "hoes over bros." Granted, Peyton was selfish to cheat with Lucas, but I understood where she came from; she was young and could not turn off her feelings.

I don't really think Brooke values her friendship with Peyton as much as her fans would like us to believe. Why does Brooke value her friendship with Peyton, because she was cheated on? In the times that truly mattered, where Peyton needed a friend to step up for her, Brooke was so consumed with her insecurities with Lucas, she forgot her friend was suffering.

a) she was not there for Peyton when she was shot in the leg
b) she was not there for peyton when psycho derek came into town
c) she was not there for Peyton when her biological mother or brother came to TH
d) she didnt remember the anniversary of Peyton's mother's death (Season1)
e) she made fun of Peyton's dead moms TWICE

Not to mention, whenever Brooke comes within two feet of a guy, she forgets Peyton exists. She did this in season two with Felix, she did it when she was following around Lucas in season 2. She was too insecure in season 3 to care, and was consumed in her bitterness in season 4 to care if Peyton lived or died, despite her being attacked by a psycho. Lucas was the one who helped Peyton in all of these situations; he even called Jake in season 2 when he realized he couldnt help Peyton. Brooke was there for Peyton in season 5, but after Lucas started to help with Angie, she once again forgot Peyton existed.

As for Brucas being selfless, I actually disagree. I think Brooke brings out the worst in Lucas. She brings out a cheating boyfriend, who cheats both emotionally and physically with her best friend. I have heard the argument that when Lucas is with Brooke, he helps out his friends, but when he is with Peyton, he only cares about himself and Peyton. Let me pose the question in a way that people would understand it well....

"Would you want your boyfriend to be so dettached from his relationship with you, he had to go help out everyone BUT you, in order to get emotional comofort?"

This is what Lucas did with Brooke. He kept giving grand words about how he was the guy for her, and then the next minute he was the guy for Peyton, by being there for her emotionally. I think Lucas was a better friend to Peyton than he was a boyfriend to Brooke, and this is why Brooke was so insecure. This is not Lucas being selfess, it is him being selfish. He shouldn't make Brooke hopeful and keep Peyton waiting; instead he should have been honest to himself. I believe he loved Brooke and he loved Lindsey, but it wasn't enough, and he didn't want to admit it to himself. He never stayed with Brooke or Lindsey for them, he did it for himself, because he was a coward.

This season, Breyton has a strong friendship, and yet a lot of BL fans still want Brucas back. In order for BL to happen again, we would have to repeat season 3 in reverse. Brooke would have to become the Peyton of season 3. I just find it rather curious that a lot of BL fans hold it against Peyton that she confessed to Brooke in season 3 that she had feelings for Lucas, and yet they all want Brooke to go behind Peyton's back in order for BL to happen again. The fact is, they have written atleast half the season 6 by now, and LP are still together, thus the only way for BL to happen is through cheating. But A LOT of BL fans say that they hate LP because they are selfish with each other and cheat to be together. In order for BL to happen again, they HAVE to become LP, the cheaters and the liars. Isnt it better than to remember what they had in seasons 1-3, than to try to change their dynamic, just so you can watch them again?

last edited Больше года
i see the point and agree that nothing is truly selfless, every single thing a person does is motivated by something about them selves, no matter how good, even if its simply that you are doing something for a person because you feel for them, if you know what i mean. but again just because you feel that way just because their is that you motivation doesnt mean there is no such thing as being a selfless person, being selfless imo is overcoming how it affects you and doing something for someone elses benefit. for instance yes a lot of brookes actions were motivated ny her loneliness and desire to be a mother but she could have easily gone about it in a selfish way, brooke could have easily afforded ivf and had her own baby, she could have easily of gone and had a bunch of random hook ups until she fell pregnant, but no, she choice instead to give a home and love to a parentless child instead of creating another fatherless child. loosing angie hurt brooke but she took her in anyway. i just dont understand why certain fans i trying to make brooke seem selfish when it just cant work because yes she can be selfish she has a very me me me attitude but she overcomes that which is why she really is so selfless and shes grown into this woman from that girl she use to be who was way sorta selfish, but her selfishness cant compare to her selflessness.

heck its not just bl fans and brooke fans who view brooke as a selfless character, it is a recurring theme within the show, many characters have mentioned brookes selflessnesslucas, peyton, nathan come straight to mind and i bet if we could remember every single bloody oth moment we could probably add karen, haley, mouth and rachel to that list, millie too perhaps. even sophia bush metions how brooke selflessly gives her heart to people in the s3 finale commentary, and i bet we could find mark himself calling brooke selfless.

but disregarding all this if brookes not selfless then what the hell are the others because she has been the most selfless from what i can remember of the series and has done the most for others.
last edited Больше года
anothe rthing ive noticed, when bl fans get worked up and get in the defensive they are constantly told to calm down, its not called the WARZONE for nothing and theres a friggin warning about fights, putting anything at all in the warzone is asking for a war, and half the time bl fans ive noticed are just u know having fun, being sarcastic, joking around, they still debate and all but they are having fun as they do it and then they are told not to take it so seriously, lol, i c it the other way, they are not being too serious, they are just joking and saying how certain things are like a joke (eg. the whole BO romeo and juliet thing)
Больше года brattynemz said…
lol. I'm going to othforums now.
omg i read the first five lines of that and i stopped because i got too annoyed!!!!!!!!!

anyone on?
Больше года sophialover said…
the first lines of what?
yeep..i'm on hun!
oh sorry i logged off Mar!
but of what Terra posted!

anyone on?
does anyone else find it hypocritical that some LP fans say that BLers should get over the whole cheating thing yet some LPers have still not gotten over brooke going after a single lucas. if its bad for brooke to go after lucas when she knows peyton likes lucas isnt it just as bad if peyton had gone out with lucas knowing brooke likes him, does that mean neither should be with lucas ever because the other likes him.
last edited Больше года
yup!

totally agree! im so pissed off right now!
but whats up?
Mickei i was just wondering is that your realname or is it like a nickname for something??
nothing much I agree with you mickei I mean sometimes all they see is that Peyton can do no wrong but Brooke does everything one. I have stayed out of the war zone for the most part today. Oh hear is the newest one by this same poster you will get a kick out of it.

Question for BL fans and I ask with respect, because I am curious to understand this pairing a little better. I have heard two arguments as to why Brooke fans want her with Lucas.

1. She is the only guy she has wanted
2. He makes her happy.

I understand that he is the guy she has loved the most, and I agree with this that she has certainly felt more for Lucas than she has felt for her other relationships. However, I don't agree with the second part, he does not make her happy. He never made her happy in season 3, because she was worried he was go back with Peyton, and her insecurities ate at her. He made her miserable in season 3, but I would like to see the POV from a Brucas fan.

hey hannah!

i am pissed off too, but not because of oth, give me another ten minutes at the othforums and ill be pissed off about oth. but no im peeved caus my phone is broken, its so frustrating, especially seeing i know none of my friends numbers off by heart, except jondy but shes not home at the moment.

hows life and all?
omg i couldn't go on that site! i would get to mad! i have an anger problem!
good just have a lot of homework this weekend that sucks about your phone
hey! um that suck! im so happy im finally getting a new phone!!!! but anyways it's good! im just kinda annoyed!
yeah i have a lot of HW too it totally sucks!
yeah if you go on that site you have to control your anger which is not easy especially when I run across some close minded lpers.
can you get banned for getting to mad?
hey terra.

hann, mickei is short for michelle, hmmmm i know random spelling but i was like ten when i started getting called mickei and well i for some reason liked the ei part and now it just looks wrong any other way.

lol. two reasons why brooke and lucas should be together, there are tonnes, i would like to throw that question back at the lper and get them to list why they want leyton together. main reason i prefer brooke with lucas and not peyton, brooke and lucas are entertaining, leyton is just arghh crap in my books, boring and dull and cheesy and not written half as good as brucas has been.
aww that's cool mickei! um that's my middle name, same spelling too! that's cool! i hate my first name!

totally agree with you
You don't get banned right away they will give you a warning. You just have to be careful in what you say and you can never attack another member ever. The war zone is the one spot where you can get in fights and can't get in to much trouble if you sign up just read the rules you should be fine.
hav you ever been warned?
ooh what site is it??
yes i have but it was for a stupid two word post and it lasted a week and those usually last thirty days. othforums.
hah what did you say??
I quoted a post that I agree with and said second that and I got warned the next day. So from now one i am not gonna be doing that because that is considered spam.
alright guys i gotta go! it's like 1:30am here
and i need sleep!
i gotta go too i am really sleepy night Hannah and Mickei.
bye!!!
hey anyone on?
anyone on?
yes!
whats up??

ohh i don't know if i told you but my middle name is Michelle!
hey! whats up, drama, drama and drama, arghh my family may be as complicated as the scotts (though theres no murder... yet). hehehe i noticed your middle name was michelle in that name posty thing when you get all your names picked out or whatever.

hows life???
it's good! aww i hate drama! i have so much of it!

sorry i gotta go to my friends party now! so i'll talk to you later!

last edited Больше года
ohh wait i need my 4400 first!
okay now im happy bye love ya:]