Баффи — истребительница вампиров icon super-challenge {PLEASE READ} {NOT A CONTEST}

buffyl0v3r44 posted on Apr 30, 2013 at 02:46AM
Hey, guys! I really enjoy making icons like a lot of you do, but I sometimes I don't know what to make them of, so I came up with this weird idea to do a challenge, but without it being a contest because contests take a lot of work to run and followup with. So for this challenge their will be themes I will try to post a new set of themes as often as I can and I will make sure to notify you when the next set has been posted just make sure to let me know your participating so that I can add you to the list... I will also run this on other spots as well and I will give the links to those in the comments...
So for the rules part, the same thing applies as it does in icon contest, no stealing, no animated icons(gifs), ect. The rules are pretty basic so I didn't feel like I needed to really go over them that much. You can start the challenge whenever you'd like to, you can really do whatever you want with it this is pretty much a thing to give you guys and myself some ideas for themes when we fangirls/guys get into the icon making mood, except for each icon you post I will give you a prop! A lot of this is going to be a ridiculous amount of work, so you can skip around if you want to, but thats why its called a super-challenge! I know this whole thing is confusing but if you have further questions please ask me!!

#1 Challenge
Category 1- pick 10 heartbreaking episodes and/or scenes and for each episode and/or scene make 10 icons
Category 2- pick 10 of your favorite episodes and for each episode make 10 icons
Category 3- 5 faceless icons
Category 4- 5 icons of hands
Category 5- pick your 10 favorite kisses and for each make 1 icon
Category 6- 5 hug icons
Category 7- 5 icons with your user name on each 1
Category 8- 5 full body icons

Participants
link
last edited on Apr 30, 2013 at 03:32PM

Баффи — истребительница вампиров 10 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года buffyl0v3r44 said…
big smile
check out the Vampire Diaries one: link
big smile
check out the One Tree Hill one: link
Больше года brileyforever77 said…
big smile
I would LOVE to participate!
heart
Great!! ^
heart
I started making a few of my icons, like only 2 i need to work on them and they're in no specific order..
Category #1 Section #1- the Body #1
 I started making a few of my icons, like only 2 i need to work on them and they're in no specific ord
heart
I started making a few of my icons, like only 2 i need to work on them and they're in no specific order..
Category #1 Section #1- the Body #2
 I started making a few of my icons, like only 2 i need to work on them and they're in no specific ord
Category: Heartbreaking - The Body
No specific order
Icon #1 It was supposed to turn out better.
last edited Больше года
 Category: Heartbreaking - The Body No specific order Иконка #1 It was supposed to turn out better.
Icon #2
 Иконка #2
Больше года LovingLucy said…
I'm in!
Больше года charmed-buffy said…
laugh
Totally, count me in!