Анимационные героини из детства Heroine Hair Color Change Game Round 8: Rapunzel (Tangled) [Long hair]

Tigressfan10689 posted on Jul 06, 2012 at 09:48PM
Dimitri-07 left fanpop, so i will be covering this contest. The same rules apply though.

Rules
* Every week I will post site(s) with screencaps (so you can choose your favorite screencap or if the heroine is not well known i'll post some screencaps here in the 'screencaps' section) with a specific Heroine. For example in week one Anastasia, in week 2 Chel etc
* Each person, who wants to participate needs to change the color of the heroine's hair and post their work in this forum.
* You can change the hair color to natural hair colors (blonde, brown, black etc) and if all the natural colors have been used already dont be afraid and add hightlights and even unatural hair colors (pink, blue etc)
* If somebody submits an image with the same or very similar to the original hair color, the entry will not be counted.
* The point of the game is to change the color of the hair, not to change the style. Therefore any editing of the hair (for example make it longer/shorter) itself is not allowed. Any entry, that has changed anything else apart from the color, will not be counted.

Prizes
* Entries are submitted for a 7 day period, after which a pick is created
* The winner of the pick will receive 1 prop from me

Screencaps
link

If these screencaps does not please you can also take screencaps from videos from youtube.

How to change the color?
Now for the beginners, to change a color of an outfit can be very simple, once you find out about how to do it, you can even use paint xD
but for better results I suggest an editing program like Gimp, FotoFlexer or Photoshop but you can also use picnik and go to the 'tint' section and change the colors, i think it's pretty much simple.

Round 1: Ariel (The Little Mermaid)- Saphir
Round 2: Megara (Hercules) - dimitri-07
Round 3: Lady Amalthea (The Last Unicorn) - Safira-09
Round 4: Jane Porter (Tarzan) - chesire
Round 5: Crysta (FernGully: The Last Rainforest) -Safira-09
Round 6: Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)-Safira-09
Round 7: Kayley (Quest For Camelot)-TheCrystalRing
Round 8: Rapunzel (Tangled) [short hair]-pick in progress
Round 9: Rapunzel (Tangled) [Long Hair]

HAVE FUN!
 Dimitri-07 left fanpop, so i will be covering this contest. The same rules apply though. Rules *
last edited on Jul 27, 2012 at 08:49PM

Анимационные героини из детства 15 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года auroraxaurelia said…
Here is mine. Do you want it as is or should/could I crop it smaller? This is the image you want us to use right?
last edited Больше года
 Here is mine. Do Ты want it as is или should/could I crop it smaller? This is the image Ты want us t
Больше года Tigressfan10689 said…
^Leave it as it is.

I honestly don't care weather or not you crop it.
Okay, I was just wondering.
Больше года Angeelous said…
mine.
 mine.
Больше года TheCrystalRing said…
Mine!
 Mine!
Больше года LightningRed said…
Mine
 Mine
ROUND 7 OVER

Round 8: Rapunzel (Tangled) [Short hair] July-13-20

I'm doing her with short hair because of the color difference compared to the original
You will not believe how long this took. Usually when recoloring it only takes five minute; this took an HOUR. Stupid choppy haircut...
 Ты will not believe how long this took. Usually when recoloring it only takes five minute; this took
Sorry! :{
laugh
It's okay!
Больше года CaterdayGirl said…
yeah it's was pretty challenging to select her hair but I don't I took an hour on it. though considering how much time I spend on some of the other pictures I make this one wasn't so hard.
 yeah it's was pretty challenging to select her hair but I don't I took an час on it. though consider
Больше года MegaraRider said…
Is it too late to enter for Rapunzel?
 Is it too late to enter for Rapunzel?
I can't find the poll for Kayley's hair change. Was it voted on yet? If so. who won and where is the poll?
^IDK... I think it got removed...

Since The CrystalRing had the most votes the last time I checked, she wins!

Also I'm going to extend this round until next saturday because I needed more than two entries. Megara, yours is accepted!
last edited Больше года
Round 2 is closed.

Round 3
Rapunzel [Long Hair]

VOTE HERE!
link