Анимационные героини из детства Ask A Childhood Animated movie Heroine?

coolsinger198 posted on May 03, 2014 at 04:30PM
This forum has been around on other spots, so I thought it would be fun to do it here. Basically, it starts with a person asking a question to a CAMH.

Example-

"Ariel, what is your favorite color?'

Another user has to answer that question.

"I have always loved purple. "

That user than has to ask another question to a different
CAHM.

Lets begin!

Have fun!

Анимационные героини из детства 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года coolsinger198 said…
I will start.

Genevieve ( Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses), when did you discover your love for dancing?
Больше года 324anna said…
When I was very young, at the age of my youngest sisters.
Megara what happened with you and your ex-boyfriend. He fell in love with someone else? Who?
Больше года coolsinger198 said…
Uggh. That son of a gun. He loved me and loved him. He was my first serious boyfriend. After I rescued his life, this fool thanks me by running off. He fell in love with this girl ( no it was not Aphrodite) her name was Sara. She was a normal girl with long blond hair, and she always wore red or pink dresses. Did I mention I hate her guts?

Esmeralda, how often do you and Phoebus get into an argument, since you two seem to always be on each others toes? Does Quasi always hang out with you guys?
Больше года 324anna said…
Me and Phoebus get into arguments a lot of times, for stupid reasons, we're both very stubborn, but this is what keeps our relationship so interesting. :) Quasimodo used to hang out with us all the time, but now he got himself a girlfriend, he spends his time with her, even though we still have time to hang out all together.

Anastasia, do you stay in touch with your grandmother, or you're happy just to know that she's doing fine?
Больше года SarahCorine said…
I love my grandma. We write letters to each other and she tells me all about the royal life. I tell her all about my life with Dimitri now. She has invited us to stay a while so Dimitiri and I are going to visit her for a while.

Belle, you fell in love with someone who was once a jerk but Gaston was also a jerk. What did you see in Beast that you just didn't see in Gaston? Like why not give him a chance?
Больше года KataraLover said…
Because Gaston showed no signs of caring about anything other than himself. Adam (Beast) did show signs that allowed me to see some good in him that I originally didn't see. I mean, I made him mad by going into the West Wing but he still came after me and saved my life. Plus, something I didn't notice back then but do now looking back on it, Adam could've kept me in the dungeon but actually decided to give me an actual comfortable room instead. I still wasn't going to let him walk all over me, but I could see that there was someone with a good heart deep inside.

Odette, when you transformed into a swan, was it painful having your bone structure completely changed?
Больше года SarahCorine said…
Oh yes, it did hurt very much at first. Over time though, my bones learned to adapt to the change on my body and it didn't hurt at all.

Cinderella, something I've always wanted to know. Did it ever bother you that Charming didn't come looking for you himself and he just waited at the castle? And if so, why did you still marry him?
Больше года BelleRose829 said…
Well let me see, I guess not, after all I know his father really just wanted him married, so he didn't let my Charming go himself to see me. Of course it would've been much easier had I been able to see him, but I don't mind, I would've married him anyway, because he's my true love <3

Jasmine, did you ever think about the future of the kingdom when you ran away, like what if it ended up in the hands of Jafar and you were no where to be found?