Clannad CLANNAD: Other Story (RP)

anifanfreak posted on Feb 01, 2013 at 03:30PM
This RP is another story that happens during the time of the first Clannad, Have fun!

RULES:
1. Don't swear Excessively
2. Don't Insult others, make it enjoyable for everyone
3. Please Try to have fun without annoying others!
4. You may use characters you make yourself (OCs) or claim a character that is still available

Characters (From the original):
Okazaki-kun
Sunohara-san
Nagisa-chan
Sanae-san
Akio-san (Aki)
Fuko-chan
Kyou-chan
Ryou-chan
Kotomi-chan
Tomoyo-san
Mei-chan
Kyoko-chan (Koko)
Yusuke-san
(Inform Me if the character you want is missing from this list)
(If the person that has claimed a character does not post WITH THAT CHARACTER, they will me unregistered and the character they claimed will become available, I am Lenient though)

For OCs:

Name:
Year: (First/Freshman, Second/Sophomore, ETC)
Looks: (You may use a picture)
Personality:
Family:
Other Info:

Now you're set, Have a great time and hope to RP with you!

Here are the OCs and the owners!
(Anifanfreak)
Kazuna Ishigami
Mimiko Ishigami

(NagisaTomoya)
Miyako Tsukamoto

(Ymcha)
Masahiro Ayumu
Aika
Aiko
last edited on Apr 08, 2013 at 10:48PM

Clannad 134 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 134

Больше года anifanfreak said…
Name: Kazuna Ishigami
Year: 3rd Year/Junior
Looks: (pic)
Personality: Kind, Caring, Like to help others, Can be mean when angry or annoyed, Smart, Casual
Family: Sister-Older (Deceased), Mother (Deceased), Father-Living Abroad in America, Sister-Younger -Lives with him
Other Info: Loves to cook and clean, Does most of the house work, Works a part time job as a waiter at a Cafe near the school, Plays Viola, Guitar, and piano well, learning to play the Harp
 Name: Kazuna Ishigami Age: 16 Year: 3rd Year/Junior Looks: (pic) Personality: Kind, Caring, Lik
Kazuna: *Walks through the hallways, hands in his pockets, he sighs and walks up the stairs and to the roof, he puts his legs through the rail openings and sits down, over the edge* Lunch... *His stomach rumbles* Man, Why was I in such a rush this morning? I forgot to make lunch for myself! Ugh... Mimiko too...
Больше года NagisaTomoya said…
Name: Miyako Tsukamoto
Year: 3rd
personality: smart but hates classes, tough, likes to argue but has a kind side. Cuts classes.
Family: mother, father, and brother (missing)
Other: never had a best friend or even a friend for that matter. She misses her brother and always hopes for a safe return home for him. She longs for a friend, but fears she'll never get one.
 Name: Miyako Tsukamoto Age: 17 Year: 3rd personality: smart but hates classes, tough, likes to
Miyako: *sleeping on the opposite side of the roof that Kazuna is on*
Kazuna: *Hears her snoring* Is someone SLEEPING up here...? *Walks around* Hrm... *Sees Miyako* What the... *Shakes her shoulder, one hand in his pocket* Hey, Wake up! *His stomach growls again* Ugh... Hey, You'll be late for class... GET THE HELL UP!
Miyako: *opens her eyes* shut up... Go away... I have been up here all day and no one cares....
Kazuna: Yeah, Well I care, now get up! I've been up here half the day anyway, so you know what? NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME EITHER, So C'mon! *Sighs and gives up* Whatever... You wanna sleep you should do it in class... *Walks away and goes back to he rail* Tch... Why do I even try...? *Sighs and stares at the sky*
Miyako: *sits up* geez, whats that guy's deal?! *follows after him* hey! You should stay out of other people's business!
Kazuna: *Waves her off* Whatever... *His face was squished against the rails* You told me to go away, And I did, so why come to me right after that?
(Temp claim)
Nagisa: Please Listen to what I have to say!
Ryou: I-I will listen to you...
Sunohara: Oh my GOD!
Okazaki: *Bops him in the back of the head* Shut up you idiot!
Nagisa: Help me re-establish the Drama Club...
Ryou: Okay.
Kazuna: What the hell...? *Sighs, shrugs then stands up, he had vertical red marks on his face, he walks down the stairs, quietly so the others wouldn't notice* That was... Dramatic... They'd make a great Drama club... *Chuckles*
Miyako: *sighs* might as well go back to sleep... *looks off the edge of the building* Wait a minute... *runs back inside and out of the school, passing Kazuna as she does*
Kazuna: Jeez... Sleep or get up... She HAS too choose ONE at some point... *Walks into class, the teacher looked at him*
Teacher: Hello, please take a seat, it's free study time right now. *Goes through papers piled on her desk*
Kazuna: *Sees Kyou Studying alone, he walks up to her* Hey, you're the only one studying alone? You seem to have way more friends than anyone else here, so... Why?
Kyou: No reason, my friends are doing something...
Kazuna: Oh... *Goes to him own desk and starts to read in his textbook*
Miyako: *sits under a tree* I could've swore I saw him... Must have just been my imagination. *sighs* I need to stop staying up so late all the time...
(TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL)
Teacher: Remember, Bring art supplies tomorrow! Dismissed!
Ryou: Stand! Bow! Good day!
*Everyone packs up and Chats with friends*
Kazuna: *Walks out* Hrm... *Walks down the hill* Now What do I do for dinner... I don't have anything at home... *Ponders*
Kazuna: Hmmm... *He walks into the Furukawa Bakery* Hello~!
Akio: Yo! Look at our vast selection of bread my son!
Sanae: Oh! Do we have a customer? *Peeks her head in*
Akio: Yup!
Sanae: Oh good, I need to check up on Nagisa, she doesn't look so well again...
Akio: Well, it IS getting to winter, it's half was through Fall anyway... *He edges up to Kazuna after Sanae leaves and snatched up one of the more... Interesting looking Breads* Hey kid, you ever feel afraid of gettin' mugged or somethin'? Well, worry no more! With Sanaes WONDER BREAD You can pound the crap out of those thugs! *Thumbs up*
Kazuna: Uh, Akio-san...? *Points to Sanae who had come back*
Akio: *Turns around* Oh crap...
Sanae: *Sniffles* Is that all my bread is good for? Stopping CRIME?! *Runs out* WAHHH!!!
Akio: *Dumps the whole basket on his mouth, but before he goes after her* Meep! *There was a loud crack then crunching sound* I think I broke a tooth... *Zooms after Sanae* SANAE WAIT I LOVE YOUR BREAD!!!
Kazuna: O---kay then... uhm...
Nagisa: Oh, hello, Are you here to buy bread...?
Kazuna: That was the plan yes... *Grabs a few different loaves of bread and brings them to the cash register*
Nagisa: *Operates the cash register, she bags the bread after Kazuna Pays* There you go!
Kazuna: Thank you! *Bows and walks out*
*Sanae and Akio were still running around*
Miyako: *walks by as she stretches* Man today was tiring... *stops* wait... No it wasn't! *keeps walking*
Kazuna: Eesh...

Tomoya: Are they at it again...?

Kazuna: Huh...? The Bread store owners?

Tomoya: Of course, Sanae and the old man, are they at it again or not?

Kazuna: Ya mean they do this REGULARLY?

Tomoya: Unfortunately yes. *Walks into the bread shop* Nagisa, I'm gonna go hang at Sunoharas for a bit!

Nagisa: Okay! See you later Okazaki!

Kazuna: Sunohara... You mean that annoying guy from the apartment complex building next door?

Tomoya: If there is any other person in this world that can be stupider and louder than him, I have yet to see.

Kazuna: Tell me about it, He keeps me and my sister up all night, you on the other hand, while we can tell you're there often, are NOT so much of a contributing factor...

Tomoya: Thanks, that's nice to know... Bye. *Breaks away from him, going left down the street*

Kazuna: *Sighs and walks further down the street and turns left at the next intersection then into his house* I'm Home! Atsuki? You here?

Atsuki: Yeah and it's about freaking TIME you got here! The drain to the sink is clogged!

Kazuna: Ah crap I'll take care of that in a bit... *Walks to his room*

Atsuki: YOU BETTER! IT'S TOTALLY NASTY!
last edited Больше года
Miyako: *sitting on swings in a park* I can't go home... I just can't take it.. The suspense kills me... If he's there, we'll all be filled with happiness and joy... But if not... We continue on this endless-seeming road we are on... What do I do...? *puts hand in her hands*
Больше года Ymcha said…
Name: Masahiro Ayumu

Year: 3rd Junior Year

Personality: Mistrustful; Avoids conversation; Smart; Shadowing personality; Lonely, Responsable

Family:Younger twin sisters(living with the grandparents);Mother(has Anuptaphobia);Father(drunkard that harasses his family)

Other Info:Between the age of 14-15 he gets in a fight with his drunk father who was harassing his mother and stabs him with a knife, after the incident the father accuses him in attempt of murder, his mother takes side of her husband. But because of his father criminal record he gets send for 2 years in a correctional institution.After he get released from the correctional institution he moves to Hikarizaka City, but he's forced to repeat a year because of the time he lost while transfering.He works part time in a restaurant.He does not keep contact with anyone but his sisters.

Skills: Cooking, Kendo,Drawing
P.S
i'm sorry if my spelling is bad but english isn't my home language
last edited Больше года
 Name: Masahiro Ayumu Age: 18 Year: 3rd Junior год Personality: Mistrustful; Avoids convers
Больше года Ymcha said…
Masahiro stars school a mount and a half after the year started and he's been asinght in the same class as Miyako. Masahiro walk into the classroom in the middle of a class without saying a word and tacks a sit in the back of the class room next to the window.Everybody starts to wonder who the hell is that guy.

-Teacher:Masahiro Ayumu was it? Won't you apologies for interrupting the class?
-Masahiro:pff* mumbles*i'm sorry.
-Teacher:Now will you please introduce yourself to the class.
-Masahiro:*without even standing up*My name is Masahiro Ayumu.

The bell rings and masahiro goes to the courtyard and falls a sleep under a tree.
last edited Больше года
Miyako: *walks over to the tree and sees him* Hey... You're under my tree... *kicks him lightly* hey"
Больше года Ymcha said…
Masahiro wake up and mumbles: aaa w-what the...*rubs his eyes* whats going on ???*looks up and sees a female figure standing above him*
Miyako: You're under my tree. This is where I sleep.
Больше года Ymcha said…
Masahiro: heh i didn't know nature belongs to someone *turns his head towards the ground with a depressed look on his face*
Miyako: *sits next to him* I usually don't ask this but... *sighs* Are you okay?
Больше года Ymcha said…
*Masahiro takes a quick look at the girl sitting next to him and turns his head the other whey*
Masahiro: Why should i tell you and why are you asking i don't know you and you don't know me.
Miyako: I decided to be nice today... Plus, it hurts when people don't seem to care... Trust me, I know how it feels...
Больше года Ymcha said…
*Masahiro gets up up quickly clenching his fist*
Masahiro: *with a angry silent voice* You have no idea how i feel
*Puts his hands in his pocket and strap walking toward the gate of the school*
Miyako: *lays down* Let this be a lesson to me... I should never be nice...
Больше года Ymcha said…
*Masahiro get started to ask himself*
Masahiro thoughts: What's with her. Why is she bothering me, no one else seem to takes interest in my existence.Oh man what am i thinking i should not get involved with anyone it will only lead to betrayal.
*then Masahiro remembers that he forgot his bag in the class room and returns to get it*
Miyako: *eyes wide, staring off into the distance.*
Больше года Ymcha said…
*On his way back from the classroom Masahiro sees a blonde boy(Youhei) picking a fight whit a girl whit gray hair(Tomoyo). The boy gets knockout in less then 10 sec. Masahiro wanders what strange people and this situation cheers him up a bit. On his way towards the gate of the school he passes by the girl from before and decides that he should apologise.Masahiro walk to her*
Masahiro:Hey you i'm * mumbles * sorry for earlier
last edited Больше года
Miyako: Its fine... I shouldn't have been in your business anyway. *stands*
Больше года Ymcha said…
Masahiro:i'm glad you understand. *stomach growling* Dem i forgot to eat today, i should find some quiet place to eat.
Miyako: The roof is pretty quiet. *I take out my lunch* I didn't eat either.
Больше года Ymcha said…
Mashhiro:hmm it will be probably a nice place to eat *started walking and after a few steps turns around* Are you coming ?
Miyako: *slight look of surprise* Yeah... *I follow after him*
Больше года Ymcha said…
*Masahiro and Mayako both went to the roof of the school and after they reach it Masahiro is stund bay the view.They sit down and Masahiro take out his homemade bento and stard to eat*
Miyako: *starts to eat slowly*
Больше года Ymcha said…
Masahiro thoughts: What am i doing hear. Why am i hear whit her i should not get involved whit anyone. *Looks up to the sky* I don't usually do thing like this. Oh man i don't evan know her name
Masahiro:*looking up to the sky* Hey green eyes what's your name?
Kazuna: *Sitting under the trees on one of the stone benches in the courtyard eating his Furukawa bakery bread* Dang... I see why Akio-san thought... better not say... Furukawa-san might just start that scene again... *sighs and finishes up, he stands up and walks back up the stairs to his class, he walks in and sits at his desk staring out the window at the setting amber sun* I can't believe that such a beautiful sight could exist in such an ugly world... or maybe it's just this town that has problems... *sighs and stands up, he walks up to the roof, quietly, he sees Miyako and Masahiro, he smiles* Good to see she's made a friend... *walks to the other side so they can't see him and he couldn't hear them, he smiles as he watches the sun set behind the Sakura trees on the hillside* Hard to believe...
last edited Больше года
Miyako: Tsukamoto Miyako. You?
Больше года Ymcha said…
Masahiro:*looking up to the sky*Interesting name it means The beautiful night child from mound our something like that.*looks in to Miyakos eyes* My name is Masahiro Ayumu.*stands up, brushes of his pants* It was nice eating with you but i have to go *Puts his hands in the pockets and heads towards the stairs*
*On his way towards the stairs Masahiro sees a strange boy lying on the other side of the roof.*
Masahiro thoughtsheh: So we weren't the only ones who were here*looks at his watch*O men i'll be late for work again.
*He starts running but in his rush a sketchbook filled with picture falls from his backpack on the stairs.*
*Masahiro arrives at his job and sees his boss waiting for him.*
Masahiros Boss:Good you're here go and get change and start cooking we have lots of orders today
Masahiro:*Said breathlessly*Ok
*Masahiro get changed and starts working*
last edited Больше года
Kazuna: *walking along the railing on the hill, humming a soft song as he watches the amber sun set behind the town* I love the sunset... hmm... I best head back home...
Больше года Ymcha said…
At the end of the work day
Masahiro's Boss:Ok that's for today i can go Masahiro
Masahiro: Ok i'll go and get changed
*Masahiro leaves the restaurant and goes home. When he arrived he sees that there is no electricity.*
Masahiro: Shit another power failure.Anyway there's nothing to do about it i think i go jogging around town.
*Masahiro changes it to his sport uniform and goes jogging*
Kazuna: *Walks into the Furukawa Bakery and gathers some bread, he brings it to the counter*

Akio: That's gonna be 3,450 Yen kid, ya got the money?

Kazuna: *Places exactly 3,450 Yen on the counter, smirks* Thanks Akio-san... *Walks out*

Akio: Smart-ass brat...

Kazuna: *Walks into his house* I'm Home!

Asuka: Heya, What's for dinner?

Kazuna: Takoyaki, with Miso...

Asuka: Ooh! Yum!
Kazuna: *Sighs and stands up, he walks out* I'll be back in a bit... *Closes the door behind him and wanders the streets just walking, passing by everything, taking no notice in anything, he walked along the street*
Miyako: *sitting on a curb, looking at the ground, tears flowing down her face*
Больше года Ymcha said…
*Masahiro running thru the streets sees a person sitting on the curb when he gets closer he sees that that's Miyako*
Masahiro thots: Hm isn't that the girl from earlier, Miyako was it. What is she doing here.*Masahiro stops near her and says*
Masahiro: Hi, what are you doing out here.*sees Mayako crying*A, are you crying Mayako. *squats next to her*
Kazuna: *Stops at the corner, right behind the wall, he was looking up at the Amber sky, he sighed, his breath shown in the air, signaling that the temperature was dropping rapidly as the Sun set, he sighed and walked out from the cover of the wall and tried to ignore them* [Keep walking... Keep walking... Don't want to become involved... C'mon...]
Miyako: *turns away* Nothing... I'm fine...