Conspiracy Theories The Dyatlov Pass Incident

LunarUmbreon posted on Jan 26, 2014 at 02:13PM
Yes, yes this is a very famous/infamous place, in which 9 ski hikers were kill by what's so called a "compelling natural force" , but what is that "compelling natural force" anyway, is it supernatural, is it natural a natural disaster, or was it the Mansi people? Well I will tell you something that I know is not a lie, I will slave over this very computer, I will dig through the deepest stories, I will look far and high, crawl, and look, through every nook, cranny, crack, and crevice to find the truth, or at least the most hard evidence I can find. I am LunarUmbreon, and I am a theorist.

Truth Hunters:

The Dyatlov Pass Incident
 Yes, yes this is a very famous/infamous place, in which 9 ski hikers were kill by what's so called a

Conspiracy Theories 6 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года LunarUmbreon said…
Now there are in fact many theories about The Dyatlov Pass Incident, one is the most plausible answer, it is a natural disaster, I will talk about that later right now I want to focus on the orb, that was photographed, their very last here are the facts: We know it was a light, and we know it was near their tent, plus we have eye witnesses of the orb in the sky, but we don't know what the light is nor where the light source that created the orb is. Now here are the photos: Now this is the original
last edited Больше года
 Now there are in fact many theories about The Dyatlov Pass Incident, one is the most plausible answer
Now here is what I think it could be but it could be hard to check exactly considering it is blurry and black and white, this is a flare, do you see the resemblances ? ((The shine and glare is about the same place))
last edited Больше года
 Now here is what I think it could be but it could be hard to check exactly considering it is blurry a
Here is the last one not sure what this is but I just decided to add it in the mix
 Here is the last one not sure what this is but I just decided to add it in the mix
Guys first I want YOU the viewers to decide what looks the most like the orb now the first one ((The flare)) is vote A and the other orb is vote B, so comment help me if I have loop holes and don't forget to vote!
Ok fine fine no voting, but I WILL tell you the story, of the 9 hikers.
Quote from WIKIPEDIA! - The Dyatlov Pass incident generally refers to the mysterious deaths of nine ski hikers in the northern Ural mountains on the night of February 2, 1959. The incident happened on the east shoulder of the mountain Kholat Syakhl (Холат-Сяхыл) (a Mansi name, meaning Dead Mountain due to lack of game, not "Mountain of the Dead" as some suggest).[citation needed] The mountain pass where the incident occurred has since been named Dyatlov Pass (Перевал Дятлова) after the group's leader, Igor Dyatlov (Игорь Дятлов).

The lack of eyewitnesses has inspired much speculation. Soviet investigators simply determined that "a compelling natural force" had caused the deaths.[1] Access to the area was barred for skiers and other adventurers for three years after the incident.[2] The chronology of the incident remains unclear because of the lack of survivors.[1][3]

Investigators at the time determined that the hikers tore open their tent from within, departing barefoot into heavy snow and a temperature of −30 °C (−22 °F). Although the corpses showed no signs of struggle, two victims had fractured skulls, two had broken ribs,[2] and one was missing parts of her face[4] due to postmortem decay.