Coraline I saw Coraline...................

MoonlitBelle21 posted on Feb 08, 2009 at 01:13PM
I saw Coraline, even though i've never read the book, and it was amazing, probably the best, most creepiest animated movie i've ever seen. Personaly, I would not take little kids to see this movie. I'm 17 and this movie creeped me out. Now i really want to read the book.

Coraline 17 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года chental115 said…
surprise
I saw this movie too. It was very, very scary. The artwork was amazing though. The director said that evrything you saw on the screen was made b y someone. I kinda want to see it again! Although I would not recommend it to kids 10 and under. I want to read to book too. The scariest part for me ws when the Other Mother turned into that wiry, long, skinny, witch! SCARY!!! What was the scariest part for the rest of you?
Больше года MoonlitBelle21 said…
The scariest part for me was when the other mother was trying to open that little door, and when she would bang on it, it would get closer to coraline, as coraline was crawling away.........that part made me sooo nervous.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Bloodlustfairy said…
I saw the movie for valentines day and loved every bit of it, I've had it stuck in my mind ever since. But I'm very curious to know if Wybie is black?? No i'm not being racist or anything, its just his grandmother was, but he didn't look even remotely close to being black!!!
Больше года Hermux-Tantamoq said…
I want to see it :(!
I thought he was italian.......ummm idk. He could have been alittle part black. But the movie was amazing!!!
Больше года Bloodlustfairy said…
smile
lol maybe he is. It was just confusing that his grandmother was black ^_^! But yes that movie was amazing, the movie theaters were packed
smile
lol it was packed when i went too. I want to see it in 3d really badly.
Больше года VG27CO said…
smile
I would say that this is one of the best movies that I have seen. I can't seem to get enough of it and this is my 4th time watching it. I know when it comes out on DVD I am going to buy it.
I hope it doesn't take forever to come out on dvd. I want to get it in 3d(if possible).
Больше года Danielle_x said…
Ohh me too! I neevr even knew Coraline was out! I read the book it's pretty strange but it's really creative... do you know when the DVD will be out? Also my favourite part is when Coraline finds the key to that weird room and finding her other "parents"
No I don't know when it's coming out. Yeah, that part of the movie was good. The mother/other mother's voice scares me....lol
Больше года chental115 said…
The whole movie is creepy.
Yeah it was.......lol
Больше года kat4554 said…
I LOVED that movie I had been dying to see it ever since the trailers. I had to wait in LINE to see it even though I had already bought my tickets! It was crazy but It was TOTALLY worth it. My sister is 8 and she din't get at all scared I think some people should be able to see it maybe they shouldn't see it if they are unnder 7.
Больше года StillAlexis2 said…
I have seen it too, but wasn't scared. Maybe I'm out of the age where I get scared by this kind of scare, but analyzing the scenes and the thrill-level they are supposed to generate it's well done. But I don't know who I should thank for this movie and the little thrill I had with the spider: The author or the director?...
I'm not saying this scared, scared me. Movies that mess with your mind and reality creep me out, like this movie.
Больше года Frostbreeze67 said…
worried
I saw it in 3D But It creeped me out