Мыслить как преступник Prentiss is leaving?!

thesizz_x3 posted on Feb 17, 2011 at 11:56PM
I feel like I'm left in the dark right now. People keep mentioning "Paget's last day" in pictures and such. I had no idea that she was going anywhere. Can someone explain to me what is going on?

Мыслить как преступник 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года alisonfaith297 said…
ok. so u probably know that JJ has left and CM has this new spin-off.so to cut cost, they fired AJ who plays JJ and decided to cut down paget number of episodes. but eventually they decided not to and she is gonna appear for the whole season. but the whole cast except for maybe mathew and joe are pissed about the spin off. paget has also agreed to stay on for the rest of the season. but the next season is unsure. mathew and joe will still be on for the next season as they both have a year on their contracts. CBS is still negotiating with the rest of the cast. but it is highly probably that paget will not be in Cm next season. (this is from what i have gather)
there is also some people claiming that this new storyline revolving around paget will be her last appearances on CM cause apprentally she will be killed by doyle. (this is only what i gather from fanpop and is probably what ppl mean by her last day.
Больше года hottiecoolcat said…
i went to youtube yesterday and saw a video where REID goes into Prentiss' apartment like he did with Gidoen but instead of a letter its a pic of them so that must b a scene fromm her last epi
Больше года pearlygirl said…
where on youtube did you find that?!
Больше года CriminalMinds12 said…
yeah we did you see that on youtube?