Damon & Elena damon & elena Фаны Форум chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 14056

Больше года lailalove said…
mischievous
ok i will start i'am laila love delena soooooo much & serenate sooo much so let hope this work we can talk about anything as u like from delena to anything soooooo start talking & ejoy your self
Больше года shankii said…
Hi! I'm Selene I love Delena with all my heart, I started to watch the show because of Ian and immediately fell in love with Damon/Elena I also like Naley and sometimes it's hard for me to express myself with words cause my mother language is spanish, so if you don't get anything i try to say, say so haha
last edited Больше года
mischievous
it ok selena & selena can i put your name with your fanpop name btw i love naley too but brucas moreeeeeee
smile
yes you can but it's Selene with an e at the end haha I liked/like brucas too :(
blush
ohhhhhhhhh i'am soooooooooo srry
laugh
Hahaha don't worry, everyone i've known call me Selena the first time xD!
mischievous
i really hope this thing going to work bec, here we have amazing fans & we want them all
smile
Yeah! come on don't be shy =)!
mischievous
kk so what is your fav part of delena ?
Больше года MissDK said…
Hello everyone :) I'm Lala and I'm 21. I have read the VD books and I loved Damon in them SO much. And then when he met Elena in the first book, that first meeting took my breath away and since that point they have been amazing together.

Anyway, what should we do about the "D/E haters situation" in this spot? I just dont like them coming here just to annoy us.
mischievous
hi i'am laila & agree i hate it in ay club
mischievous
well lala we can do nothing about it we can't stop people who act like this but we can tell thm don't do that
Больше года MissDK said…
Hi Laila, nice to meet you :)
I would really love to stay and chat but it is late at night here in Denmark and I should go to sleep. I will talk to you later. :)
mischievous
kk sleep well , goodnight
cool
In the show I really love how unconsciously they really care for each other, the sexual tension haha
I think D/E haters come here because we are a huge threat for them
mischievous
yaaaaaaaaa selene everything about delena are soooo hot
big smile
I know Laila haha so where are you from? I'm from Mexico
mischievous
new york but i travel my mum travel so i do but know i'am 16 so i will stay in my place that why i don't but a stat bec i only live 4 a month & a haf or a year bec, the school
oh i would love to go to ny maybe someday hehe
mischievous
u know i really hate when people don't rate thing like i hate damon & bonnie do u hate damon & bonnie
laugh
Haha no I don't I just don't like them I really saw something Bonnie/Stefan when she was trying to help him find Elena hehe and when she was worried about him going into the tomb maybe there's the vampire/witch relationship some want xD!
mischievous
Bonnie/Stefan are great but delena are better the show need to end like that Bonnie/Stefan & delena & C& matt
heart
Haha yes! totally agree Delena is the it couple of tvd
mischievous
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa delena win & the new spoiler is damon will start too live elena & make her the love of his life
heart
Yes I read it and I got soo excited!! Can't wait! I know and I feel they are gonna be amazing scenes!
mischievous
srry i'am late ya i can't wait but frome a month a ago just before 1x13 ian said that damon & elena are going to kiss soon & she is going to enjoy it more than stfen yaaaaaaaaaaa
meh
Yes i read that too "Damon is a much better kisser than Stefan" cant wait to see that too haha, but do yo think they're actually going to kiss this season? :|
mischievous
some person on youtube said they are going to kiss on s2 but god only know but i really hope sooo *dreaming of the kiss*
laugh
I heard the same, until s2 mmm but we're having some pretty good scenes though =)
mischievous
but i want a kiss very much & more than a kiss
Больше года samjhart said…
heart
Hey guys :) I'm Asma

As you can see I'm a bigger Donnie fan. But I jus dropped into say if the route of the books is followed for Delena (it would be a shame not to..but no idea how they are gonna do it) you are guys are in for a treat!

*hugs all around* peace out!
haha same here xD!
mischievous
hiiiiiiiiiiiii asma cool u here & yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
mischievous
asma u welcome anytime
Больше года samjhart said…
smile
you are so sweet lailalove thnk u :)
mischievous
we welcome anyone who have pov & u are very nice toooooo
mischievous
ok nice to meet u all it's 3 am in here & i'am sleepy bec i got school soo bye now
Больше года laurik2007 said…
mischievous
hy guys....(lailalove)nice Serenate icon...im Laura and im a major Damon/Delena fan.....so whats up:))
Больше года iLoveChair said…
Hey fellow Delena fans.. I'm Natasha, you can call me Nat. :]

Btw, what's up with the comments on the latest pick? I'm furious, they don't have the right to do so, imagine how would THEY feel if WE do something like that on their spot. O.o
Utterly disrespectful... and pretty sad if you ask me.
Больше года gracery said…
Hiya I'm Grace :)

And I'm about to go look at whatever pick this is... who does that..?
mischievous
hi i'am laila & u can call me ella
smile
what pick....can you post a link or something?
mischievous
i aready post one read it & rated peasle it amazing i hope the show will be like this it's after fool me once
heart
yeah seen the comments.....relax just do nothing its not worth it....lets just enjoy Delena and cherish the moments to come:))
mischievous
yaaa
mischievous
if u want delena fic the is thank you, sweetheart amazing
Больше года mswaldass said…
Hello ppl. I'm Sabina d:

Btw, what's up with the comments on the latest pick?
--
Oh, don't feed the trolls. It is utterly disrespectful, but them enjoying bashing only proves them having no lives. And I say that by all means :P
mischievous
hi Sabina anyone here i'am laila u can call me all do want me to add u in here ?
last edited Больше года
worried
Hey! just wanted to say hello to all of u guys! Im really worried about what's happening in Chile, one of my friends lives there, so i just can help her by praying, see you around girls
sad
yeah i heard...awful and now the tsunami.....1st Aquila then Haiti and now Chile....what is happening:((