Damon & Elena damon & elena Фаны Форум chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8301-8350 of 14056

Больше года katie15 said…
laugh
HAHA. KATIE ILY<3 MTE! Why do you think I`d go to watch it anyway? I`m not in love with Edward for sure. ^_^

Thank god. I was worried then rofl.
Больше года cintia_cs said…
Hey Selene!!
I haven't read the books, YET!
big smile
YOUUU GUYS. I really need to read the books as well! Are there many Stelena and Bamon scenes? ;/

Earlier books are mostly SE, later books mostly DE. DB is just a few kisses, and Bonnie fancies all the guys so, no threat :P You should read them :P
Больше года shankii said…
angelic
Hi Katie!!! I've missed you too! I've been busy :( damn job!! xD! And you guys?

Omg I can't believe that is the scene they were talking about, I like Matt/Bonnie; that scene does not compare to the one where Damon took care of Elena, not in a million years
big smile
I can't believe people think the bathtub scene was anything significant! Damon was thinking about Elena the whole time! I also like Matt/Bonnie.

Wait till you read Shadow Souls.. it's FULL of Delena moments, hardly any SE scenes and a grain of salt Bamon scenes! XD
Больше года Nibylandija said…
smile
Earlier books are mostly SE, later books mostly DE. DB is just a few kisses, and Bonnie fancies all the guys so, no threat :P You should read them :P

Okay, I think I`m gonna handle it then. xD Btw, wasn`t Bonnie kind of..OOC for Damon in the books? Because she`d totally be in the show IMO.
last edited Больше года
Больше года chairbuck12 said…
Love Matt/Bonnie in the books. And seriously, Damon was thinking of Elena being NAKED while taking care of Bonnie. I do not understand Bamon shippers at all.
Btw, wasn`t Bonnie kind of..OOC for Damon in the books? Because she`d totally be in the show IMO.

Show Bonnie and Book Bonnie are completely different. I like Show Bonnie, she's strong and independent but in the books she's irritating and weak. Show Bonnie is a lot like Meridith in the books.
Больше года DeanandDamon said…
haha christy i just saw the clip. hes quite funny! i love wen ppl tease the book. i always wonder how guys cud read the book but do it seriously- not to make fun like this dude. wats to like?
laugh
And seriously, Damon was thinking of Elena being NAKED while taking care of Bonnie.

LMFAO..? a nice one as a DB moment. XD
Больше года cintia_cs said…
heart
I gotta go!
Bye girls!
rofl there is no bamon in the return trilogy! nothing! and the stelena parts are kept at a minimum cause stefan has been kidnapped thank goodness!
kiss
Bye Cintia! XD
LMFAO..? a nice one as a DB moment. XD
I know right?? lol.
poor bonnie. she likes stefan but he loves elena. she likes damon but he loves elena. she likes matt but he loves mrs. flowers! this girl cant catch a break.
I don't care about Bonnie or Stefan in the books. Why would Elena and Damon want to be with these annyoying and irritating people?! lol.
mischievous
Bye-bye anyone who left! ;)

I have a one more question, girls. Does Delena have any kind of..hot..scenes?xD
zzz
I started reading since nightfall LOL I don't know if I should read the first ones you know, because all the Stelena cheesiness
Anna; Yeah they do, now go and get the books and read them :P lol

Selene; If you can put up with them in the show, you can put up with them in the books too ;)
laugh
Ok Katie I'll do it just for Delena
I'm still here. Just listening to Alex talk about Twilight and working on Quick vid.
smile
Btw, I was the other day in a bookshop. I saw all these TVD books and I couldn`t resist opening a random one. ;) There was a DE moment of course, but I was confused if it comes to the whole thing, because of not reading, right. :P Maybe someone recognize any of it..?

It was something about DE standing in the darkness. There was written that he? knew what she was dreaming of and after a while Damon left her in the darkness even tho Elena was begging him not to..? :P
last edited Больше года
in my opinion the first few books are better than the last two. of course the last two have more delena but it wasnt written so well. well im going to a barbecue. im gonna throw up before i put a hot dog in my mouth at this hour but what can i do. anyway bye guys!
Anyone else watching the match?

It's still 0-0..:/
kiss
Bye Sara.XD
Yeah, I am watching, Katie. ;)
big smile
Anna, I really can't remember, but Damon is always calling Elena his princess of Darkness and Delena are always called eternal soulmates ;)
hmmm
The match is so boring at the moment! No goals and I don't like it if it goes to pens for the final. IMO it isn't really winning.:/
heart
Aww, Katie! Thanks for all your answering. You make me feel so excited about DE in the books. xD The thing is I will imagine them as Nian. Can be a good thing, tho... ;D

his princess of Darkness

such a original one. i like it. :)

I need to go now. TTYL<3
kiss
Bye Anna.XD
Больше года epicdelena4ever said…
spain 0 - netherlands 0
kaite the game in intense!
I really want Spain to win!
Больше года xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
Hey Everyone!
Football/Soccer again?
i kinda changed my mind...kinda want netherlands to win now...just cause eveyone is rooting for spain...and netherlands is not really up top on the soccer list so yeah NETHERLANDS! but don't really care who wins....
last edited Больше года
hmmm
Resha we only just started talking about it lol

Klea, everyone I know wants Netherlands to win lol but I think it's going to go to pens which isn't really a way to win.:/
i know right!! hate penaltys... someone just needs to score.
#14 on spain looks like alaric lmaoooo! he got off tho
hmmm
I feel this moment in time can any team freaking score! I don't class winning of penalities as winning and isn't a great way to win in the final

And lmao I didn't see that.XD
last edited Больше года
i know ...italy won that way 4 years ago.....it's anyones game...an octopus can be wrong lmaoo..can;t they just play till someone scores!
laugh
Italy won on penalities? lmao I forgot
last edited Больше года
yeah lmaoo!!! torres is in for spain..HE IS HOT!>>>but spain won euro cup so can't they just give up the world cup lmaooo!!!! that's sounds rude lmaooo but come on think of how happy holland would be oh well don't really care....SOMEONE JUST SCORE A DAMN GOAL!!!!!!!!!
laugh
I agree! SOMEONE FREAKING SCORE!! lol.
there have been SO many yellow cards for holland!
laugh
Yeah and a red card lol
oh god this game is intense!!! score for the love of damon/elena!!!! ROFL!
laugh
Lmao! :P Probably gonna go to pens..

I like how most of the players have had yellow cards lol.
big smile
SPAIN SCORED!!!
GOALLLLLLL
SPAIN!!!!
u get a yellow card for taking of ur shirt! lmaoo
laugh
Looks like the stupid octupus was right...

The way the octupus gets the results right freaks me out lol.
laugh
I know, it's quite entertaining though lol :P