Damon & Elena damon & elena Фаны Форум chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 14056

Больше года _Chryso_ said…
thanks xD I prefer Chryso ;p
Больше года Fireburnin said…
Maybe Ian wasn't there cause he's in Lousiana maybe?
Больше года katie15 said…
big smile
Chryso, I love your name lmao xD And yehh it's unique here as well because I've never heard it before lol
I can't see that pic, I have to log in. :/
big smile
Hey Fireburnin, become a fan of me? xD
big smile
I really love your names 'cause they are so common :D
sorry nina I forgot that i was logged in.. here is the pic.. xD
 I really Любовь your names 'cause they are so common :D sorry nina I forgot that i was logged in.. her
You like our names because they are common!? lmao xD
yeap.!! in my school i'm the only girl who has that name.. no actually there is one more but she's a bitch.. and when I was younger in the beginning some people were thinking that I was her. but now everyone knows about her xD
last edited Больше года
sure, katie, even though im pretty much uninformed with fanpop lol, I have to learn some stuff in here :D but I just did it. I'm now a fan of both of you..if I did everything right lmao

- btw. chryso, this pic is freaking cool. He looked so hot even back then, but so different. :D
thanks nina for being a fan :D
yeap he looks so different but soooo adorable!!! :D
big smile
He looks funny in the picture xD And thanks Nina xD
You know what's funny? Everytime I see a raven I hope it's Damon. xD
Girls can u explain me something pls??
what that this " Lmao " ?? I use this but I don't know its meaning.. it's something like lol.. but what?.. xD sorry..
last edited Больше года
big smile
hahaha!! it's really a HOT bird!! lol.. Damon all the way!!
Lmao means "Laughing my ass off" Lmfao means "Laughing my f****** ass off"
smile
ohhhh!!! CoOl!!! thank you so much Kate!! finally someone who knows its meaning!!!!! xD
big smile
lol, I used to be pretty dumb at previations, but now I know all of them. :D Even though I'm not laughing my ass off most of the time it's still addicting.
lmao same -- just did it then LOL. It's just a natural thing to put.

And C, about the name thing?! Yehh Katie is a common name, but what's weird is that NONE of my friends have common names.
I just know the basis.. can you tell my some of them?? ;] if you don't bother of course
last edited Больше года
smile
so you're the only one who have a common name? .. all my friends have a common names Lmao xD
Lol well Briony, Rhiannon, Caroline, Jade, Joanne, etc etc.
It's hard to come up with them right now, well :

jk is 'just kidding'
gtg/g2g 'got to go'
brb 'be right back'
hb ' hurry back '
ttyl 'talk to you later'
np ' no problem '
idk ' i dont know '
idc ' i dont care '
omw ' on my way '
btw ' by the way '
rofl ' rolling on the floor laughing '
imo ' in my opinion '
asl ' age/sex/location ' ( most of the ppl in chatroulette ask this lol )
l8r 'later'
well they are but in my country almost noone cypriot have those names.. Some common names of my friends are: Rafaela (very common), diana, maria(very very very very commmon, tereza, Joanna xD
Rhiannon sounds like Rihanna or something. :D
Well here in Estonia are names like Kati, Mari, Anu, Liis, Mari-Liis etc :D
kiss
OMG!! thanks a lot Nina!!! You are awesome !!! ;]
big smile
Lol C, they aren't common in my country xD
I want to visite UK!!!! we travel a lot.. (just in countries in europe) but my dad doesn't want to go to UK for summer holidays.. he said to me all the time that in 2 years I'm gonna go there for my studies.. hehe adn that's true so I keep my mouth close xD
Why does everyone want to visit the UK?! lmao xD
I've heard Joanna, Diana and Maria in Estonia too pretty often. :D Maybe Joanna not that often.

Well, my dream is to live in London. When I graduate in Estonia I do my best to move to England and study there, I have to improve my english though, but I've heard that people are going to England and US and they can speak like few words,but they learn the language with like 1 year.
laugh
haha I don't know.. I just know I want to.. from when I was a child xD
chryso, you're lucky that you travel a lot. I've been to Finland only. xD How 'cool' is that? it's like next to my country...

and to katie: I love this city as much I've heard about it-seen it, I love british accent, british music, idk everything about it:D
Lmao xD Yehh the weather here is great (sarcasm lol). I really want to go to America and Australia. Luckily, I'm going to America next year xD

And why does everyone that want to come to the UK want to go to London?! It is so crowded there lol and soooo expensive. I live in Manchester xD And us Mancs are the most hated British ppl lmao (for some reason)
smile
exactly.. I want to study at a university in UK.. improve my english.. and then stay here.. hehe :D kate you don't like living in England?
laugh
We always want what we can't have. I have this desire to meet the cast of TVD and GG too. Big dreams. xD
Yehh I've visited Spain, France, Malta, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Ibiza, and loads more xD

And Nina: another question. What is so great about the UK accent?! I suppose I would say that having one xD But it depends which English accent because there are different English accents.
ha :D Well, I'd like to live in England, even if it's not London lol, or LA or NYC. I mean I live in such a small country, it's like as big as NY..wait it's 10 times smaller than NY. It's crazy, you can't do anything in here.
btw katie, the weather in here is even worse than in England sometimes, so I know what you feel about the weather :D
big smile
I like living in the UK, but I really want to live in America xD I feel insulted though that everyone wants to go to London and not Manchester :O lmao

And I want to meet the TVD cast as well. Mainly Ian and Michael though xD
I love the weather in UK.. here it's always too sunny and HOT!! all the time.. of course it's gr8 when we go to the beach!! xD the most beautiful think about my country is our beaches.. don't think something like Caribbean Islands xD I live in a small town in cyprus.. in paphos.. they are 4 "big" towns which Turkish don't have.. Paphos, Limasol, Larnaka, Nicosia(capital)
big smile
lol yehh, my dream destinations are NYC and Florida xD
laugh
Well, idk. I just love it. It has such a cool sound in it, I love spain accent too.
Something like Skins cast has or like Ed Westwick. ( link )
That's what I mean C: We get horrible weather most of the time, that we go on holiday FOR the hot weather and beaches etc xD You are so lucky!
last edited Больше года
chryso, you're freaking lucky. we've got like 4 seasons, it snowed in here like few weeks ago and now went nice and summer time is a bit closer and estonian beaches suck, we have so dark water and aaargh lol

maybe everyone wants to go to London cause other citys of England doesn't have turism that much so they aren't that popular...maybe lol? :D
smile
you came in Cyrpus?? OmG.. most of the people don't know even its name lol..
me2 Nina! I want to meet TVD cast..
It's really gr8 to travel yp.. :I've visited Spain (LOVE IT),Italy, Austria, Greece of coure, Egypt, Germany, Holland, Polland, France..
But Manchester is amazing! We have lots of stuff and Alton Towers is near :D Lol.

And it snowed the heaviest ever in January this year after 50 years and I got the week off college xD Happy days. So there are advantages to living in the UK xD

And the weather has been hot lately sometimes.
big smile
Spain is by far my favourite destination. And I'm sure America will be when I go next year;)
meh
Well Nina I have to agree about what you said!We always want what we can't have. You like our weather But I like yours.. it's never very cold.. just for some months.. now it's very hot.. about 28°C and it's night!!!
lol I know here was also A LOT OF snow this year and freaking cold, but it seems like summer will be nice after 2 bad ones.
btw. I think I would throw up all Alton Towers cause I can't try these things I feel sick even when I swing xD
You see?? you're lucky!! it's snowing.. here it's never snowing.. just 1-2 months and nothing special.. and that's not in my town xD
C you are so lucky! I would trade with you anyday!
Wow I didn't know Alton Towers was famous LOL.