Damon & Elena damon & elena Фаны Форум chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 14056

Больше года _Chryso_ said…
big smile
I want to go to the Alton Towers hehe xD maybe one day.. and then marry Ian and stay in USA :D :D xD xD
Больше года Fireburnin said…
big smile
It's like 20-24 in here right now, but only in summer time. Most of time it's like -5 to 15?
But I kind of like when there are 4 seasons cause you won't get fed up that easily, but I'd still like to have your weather, chryso. Going to the beach after school, mmmm... lmao
Haha, I'll take Damon then xD
Больше года katie15 said…
How does everyone know about Alton Towers?! Lmao xD
I'm so glad I clicked on this 'forum' icon today. :) You guys are awesome as hell.
big smile
yeah.. I love this.. Every year with my friends when we finish ALL the exams we go straight to the beach xD and K can you trade with me now..? 'cause I have my exams hehe xD
big smile
Me too xD Want to do three exams in two weeks? I have a sociology and two health and social care exams?
well katie, maybe your city isn't that unpopular :D
Hmmmmm who likes Manchester?
big smile
Of course we know about Alton Towers ( althoug I hate geography) xD how do you know about Cyprus? that's a mystery!!and thank you Nina!! You're awesome too :D :D
big smile
no thanks K! i have my own exams maths(noooooooooooooo I HATE THEM), greek, chemistry, and biology.. Me me me!! And Manchester United!! xD
big smile
Alton Towers is amazing. I freaking love that theme park xD And Cyprus is a Greek country right? Yehh I have been there, well when I was a lot younger and went with my parents, so I can't remember it a lot. I usually go to Spain on holiday, I love the waterparks there xD

And yehh thanks Nina you are too;)

Well we have to be, to ship Delena xD
I hate Maths, so glad I have finished that subject. Hate the sciences and Greek for you is the same as English for me.......I hate that as well.

Yes MU fan for life xD I love how every non English person always thinks of MU when they think of Manchester and never MC lmao xD
smile
well we speak almost the same language,, but cyprus in an island not in greece! But greece it's like our home :D
haha.. Mc!!!!!! so yummy... :D yeah that's the last time I will have maths exams the next year I wont.. :D and yp Greek for me is the same as English for you and they are sooooo boring!! I love chemistry!!
last edited Больше года
Well, I study estonian, english and russian. I HATE russian, it's just tooooo difficult, I never understand it :D
I have a friend from Russia and she learns me a few things and it's very difficult!! I just know how to write my name and some easy words.. xD
I studied English, French and Spanish at school but I was really bad at Spanish and French.
i've been studying it for 2 years now and I can speak only few words xD
spanish and french seem really cool languages, we can study french too in here, but it seems so difficult like u said:D
btw. do you guys have twitter too?
cool
I study spanish.. this year and they are ok.. I've been studying French for 3 years.. now of course I stop it!! and I don't remember anything xD
Yehh; my twitter is : @sweet_katiee xD
yeap I have but I've just 1 follower.. and I don't really use it.. I have facebook and a youtube account ;D what about u girls?
I sent you a request, katie.
My twitter is @NiinaL
I've got youtube account too, even though I don't make vids, I suck at it lol xD my youtube account is: PAPARATZOxoxo ( it's so random user name xD )
and my facebook is link , but I don't really use it.
Oh Lord, we've been talking for 3 hours now xD
I'm following you both on Twitter now :)
Nina: I've sent you a friend request on youtube :)
OMG girls!! 3 Followers!! xD Loool
surprise
What???????? 3 hours??
haha, chryso, that's how this twitter mania starts xD
I used to hate twitter but I found a lot of amazing people in there and now I'm addicted xD
and thanks :)
smile
I never use twitter 'cause noone of my friends have an acount.. and I don't know anyone xD
Yehh same:) Only about 3 of my friends use it, the rest of them don't lol.
big smile
I just use it to see Ian's and Nina's twitter xD
Lmao same.......I have both of theirs, and most of the other casts' twitters.
same.. I don't have katerina xD
kiss
Anw girls.. I have to go.. It's 23:10.. Really nice to meet you Nina!! really nice to talk to you Kate!! "See" u tomorrow!!! xD
I follow all cast (atleat who have twitter), some of the Skins cast and Leighton Meester and all TVD fans and same here I've got like 4 real life friends on twitter, most of them have facebook only.
Your two hours ahead of me :P Cyahh C :)
zzz
lol at ''see'' and thank for reminding me that I should go to bed :D I have to wake up early tommorow, cause I have to write an essay, how great is that? and yes it was really nice to meet you two!
Vampy night. *wishes she'll dream about Damon* lmao xD
So it's 21:17 pm there?
Yehh :P What time is it for you?
last edited Больше года
Больше года shankii said…
laugh
I'm going to follow you on twitter I need more Delena shippers love
big smile
xD My twitter is @sweet_katiee
kiss
Ok done =D!
Heeeeey! :)
wink
Heeey Nina!!
Nina and Chryso I'm now your official stalker on twitter LOL
smile
Damn, it's very difficult to be here at the same time you guys are :D

@shankii thank you & what's your twitter? :)
smile
thanks a lot Selene!! and you're right Nina.. anw girls.. what's your fav movies??