Damon & Elena damon & elena Фаны Форум chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 14056

Больше года Fireburnin said…
big smile
Woo! We made it. Hmm..I don't watch a lot of movies, the last one I saw was When in Rome and it wasn't the best movie in the world..at all. Any suggestions? :)
Больше года Madelayna said…
Hey girls :))
I didn't know that this forum is alive :)) So maybe I'll introduce myself - I'm Magdalena :)
Больше года _Chryso_ said…
big smile
hey Magdalena.. and yeah it's alive!! xD
well Nina it dependes on the type of movies you like hehe :p
I love Moulin Rouge...I don't know if anyone here has ever seen it, but it's amazing!! I've seen it like tousands times xD Also Love actually is one of my fave movies ever. I have watched lately Closer, Chocolat, The Illusionist and they are amazing! I recommend all of them.
Ahhh And I forgot about Requiem for a dream...I'm speechless if it comes to this film. If someone's seen it, knows what I'm talking about o_O.
smile
I know "Moulin Rouge" but I've never seen it..
and one of my firends saw Requiem for a dream and she said that it was really really good.. I didn't see Closer, Chocolat, The Illusionist ..xD I love thriller movies.. A Nightmare On Elm Street( actually it's my fav MOVIE .. I love all of them 1-8) Final Destination 1-4 , The last House On the left ,The Amityville Horror , Scream... etc.. :D
Больше года katie15 said…
big smile
Hey guys what's up:)
cool
hey K!! how are u??
big smile
I'm good thanks you?
laugh
fine thanks :) :) :)
I like all old type of movies and movies that have meaning not like random comedys, even though I used to love this weird comedy movies.
I haven't seen most of the movies what you said Magdalena, but I've heard that they are all really good. My mum is in love with Moulin Rouge. :D Oh, btw. nice to meet you, Magdalena.

Hey Katieee :D
big smile
Yall talking about films? Lmao I like chick lit, romance and horror;) Weird combo I know lol
crying
Horror/thriller movies are gr8!!
I LOVE romance movies but I'm always crying while watching them..
The Notebook ( THE BEST ROMANTIC MOVIE EVER in my opinion), Titanic , The Time Traveller’s Wife, PS. I love you..... :(
Omg I love The Notebook and Titanic! They are my all time favourite romance films. I like PS I love you, but I read the book and so the film ruined it for me because they took a lot out and all the stuff I would have liked to see in it. But I cried when I read the book.
big smile
I haven't seen Notebook and PS. I love you, it's weird cause everyone's telling me that they're so great but I'm just too lazy to download them. :D I heard that Precious is great one.
:D.. I agree the book was a way better.. And I really hate it when they took many things out when they make a movie which is based on a book!!! :/
big smile
The Notebook is so sweet you have to watch it:)
I don't mind if they take a lot if it is going to make the film/show better, like I LOVE the changes on The Vampire Diaries from the books, but then films such as PS I love you they shouldn't have done most of the changes; Dan was supposed to be HOT but he wasn't in the film:/
Yeah!!! You have to watch it!!!!!!!! the best love story... :)
TVD is the exception of course! I love watching the show and reading the books.. they are different xD haha!! yeah about Dan I was disappointed too :)
last edited Больше года
I'm thinking about reading the books of TVD, but there are no books in Estonia so I'd have to buy them online and read them in english what might be a bit difficult, but it's ok with me. :D
Some of the people who doesn't like the show as much as books have said that Damon and Stefan are suppose to be hot, but they aren't in the show. If Ian Somerhalder isn't hot then what is he?
last edited Больше года
big smile
You can buy it in english.. mine is in english. I thought that it was going to be difficult but there's no problem.. Of course there are some unknown words but you can understand the books!! WHAT?? haha Ian is not hot??? Lmao!!!!!!!!!! xD If he's not HOT then who is he?? loool.. xD
laugh
Yeah, when I read in english then there are often unknown words but I'm like whatever atleast I understood the point of it. :D
There are ppl that get annoyed with Damon which I find hard to believe and think Stefan is hotter weirdly:/
sorry.. but these ppl are a little crazy xD Ok stefan is very good-looking. but COME ON!!! Damon Vs. Stefan....??? let my think about it... that's soooooooooooo EASY!! wtf?? DAMON OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
last edited Больше года
sad
I know right, Damon beats Stefan by like a million%. And also, I used to think Stefan was really good looking but Damon was hotter, but now I don't think Stefan is that hot:/ The only thing I like about him is his abs.
cool
yeap.. but i prefer Damon's abs :D
big smile
I agree xD But anyway, Damon and Elena look better together;)
heart
of course!!!!!!
I showed a picture to my mum of all three Elena, Damon and Stefan and asked her who Elena looked better with but she said Stefan:/ But she thinks Damon is hotter than Stefan.
my mum saw just the 5 first episodes.. hehe I told her choose.. Damon or Stefan. and she said that she preferd stefan 'cause damon was killing all the time. but it was before he change.. you know what I mean.. now he cares about Elena soooo much and for the town xD but she said that Ian is hotter hehe :)
last edited Больше года
Haha my mom said that Paul is hotter but only because he has polish roots and we watched an interview with him on tv once, when he was speaking polish (it was weird xDD). So she likes him =D But for me there's even no comparison...Ian is much more handsome and I like Damon's character more than Stefan's.
big smile
My mom hasn't seen TVD, only few scenes that I forced her to watch xD
But she didn't see much, she just thinks I'm crazy and I talk about it way too much.
My mom hasn't seen it either, I just showed her some scenes with the boys xDD she thinks watching tv show about vampires is stupid, she prefers dramatic love stories xD
Out of everyone I know that watches it, most people ship Delena and the one person that ships Stelena ships Delena as well lol and I don't know anyone, except in cyber world, that ships Bamon.
I love Kat, but Bonnie and Damon have no chemistry.
Most people I know also ship Delena...(but only very few from the very beginning :D)
Uhh and I despise the idea of Bamon...that'd be horrible! I just don't get it.
Are they together in the books or something?
Больше года Rana1693 said…
My mom hates vampires tv shows & movies but I always force her to watch , she saw all the episodes of TVD ,first she preferd Stefan then she preferd Damon and she said Delena looks better than Stelena (I love my mom):)

most of the people that I know ship Delena & Bamon is just wrong there's no chemistry
cool
I totally agree.. But of course DB fans are saying the same for DE.. That there's no chemistry between them... xD Lmao ...I like Kat , she very pretty but I hate BONNIE!!! I started don't like her in the books.. then I hated her.. and now in the TV show I hate her too.. Just her character in both Books&Show.. not Kat xD
Больше года angiii7 said…
Hi girls :) I'm angi I'm 14 I'm from Chile and I LOVE DERENA ! I MEAN I STARTED WATCHING THE SHOW ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND THEY ALREADY BECAME MY OTP :D!
So am I aloud in here?
Больше года laurik2007 said…
big smile
Hy Angi....welcome!!!
You were the person with that pick in the couples spot about D/E and is it possible for a couple to be your otp after one week:))
mischievous
Don't even get me started on Damon-Bonnie, i make a simple pick in the Damon spot and the DB fans are jumping on me...wtf...free will people:)
Thanks Laura :) and yeah that was me!haha I wasn't sure about it because it's the first time that happens to me:) But now I am. I'm officially a Delena lover ♥
Больше года shankii said…
kiss
Angie welcome Chile!! I'm Selene and I'm from Mexico
Lau, they are hypercrites. If you say something bad about Bamon, or something that sounds bad, they jump down your throats yet they seem to think it is okay to do it to Delena.

There was one Bamon fan that kept getting pissed at the minority of Delena fans being immature and posting disrespectful comments, but when someone put I hate Bamon in a Bamon v Delena pick, she was like "No one cares" :@
kiss
And we are so glad you are a D/E shipper....the more the merrier

Selene, what's up girl:)) still listening to Bloodstream i know i do lol:))
big smile
Yeah Katie,enough is enough.Oh well we better enjoy our sweet couple to be because we have so much to look forward to
Thanks selene :)!
and what where's that katie! I'll defend delena til the end so send the link !
and wth Bamon fans? They're like let's see 2? xD Sorry if anyone likes them, but I honestly DON'T.
Katie I know a Bamon shipper that was all the time pissed because we bash Bamon and she wanted respect and everything then a couple of days ago (I think) I saw her arguing with SpuffyDelena and she was saying some very stupid things, she lost the "respect" I had for her because she was laughing at the DK kiss
I dont know if she's the same girl
kiss
Lauu I missed you! And I dont know what are you talking about LOL yes I am :D all the time, I love that song
@Angi, you misunderstood Katie is our Katie:)) shes on our side:))
last edited Больше года