Damon & Elena damon & elena Фаны Форум chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1701-1750 of 14056

Больше года shankii said…
surprise
To him??
Больше года katie15 said…
Not to him but she said it to Stefan that she loved Damon.

You have to read the books to understand.
God, I really need to, do you think they will ever tell the words to each other?
last edited Больше года
I think they will in the last book, I really think they are going to be end game.
*Fingers crossed* Katie do you know where I can read them? Especially Shadow souls
They're not available in my country :(
Больше года angiii7 said…
@shankii I downloaded all the books with utorrent from torrentz.com :) and here's an online site where you can read the first 2 :)
link
Thank you so much! I have torrents too
This is a late reply but try Amazon :)
Больше года Fireburnin said…
cool
Hey guys! OMG @ this whole Bamon thing. I used to love Bonnie so much, but the fact that some people are going crazy cause of Bamon, makes me think twice about being Team Bonnie, if they will have any romantic scenes in the show I'll hate Bonnie xD
And I'm definitely going to read TVD, one of my friends listens to TVD audibook and she said that, that woman's voice is so annoying xD
Больше года Madelayna said…
Hmm I've never cared about Bonnie very much. But now when she's walking around with her "I'm a witch so I can do what I want, be afraid" face I can't stand her xD She's so annoying. I'd like her to be just Elena's good friend as she's always been xD
As for books...I've never read them. And I'll probably won't in a while...probably till the show ends :D
last edited Больше года
big smile
Hey guys :D If you want to see the reasons why I think Bamon shouldn't happen check my article out in the articles bit;)
Больше года _Chryso_ said…
big smile
ok !!!! ;D I'd love to!!!
heart
hey girls!!! 1400 fans!!!!!!!!! :D
heart
I know yayyyyyyyyyy I'm so happy :) Had loads of fans today xD 600 more and we have 2000 fans :O :D
People finally saw the light and they chose the right path :D:D
mischievous
haha.. It's official!!!!!!!! Damon & Elena are the B-E-S-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got 3 new dedicated medals today xD One for the Vampire Diaries show spot, supernatural spot, and the dean winchester spot xD

Wasn't excepting any of them xD
kiss
Congrats Katie!!! You totally deserve them
wink
O.O!!! Well done Kate!!! You deserve them :D
smile
Btw. pls can u join this spot .. if u want... ^_^

link
I've joined :D I've never heard of him before but he's freaking hot xD

Just had an exam at college thank god it's over
last edited Больше года
Katie, you're lucky! :D
I wish it was over for me too...
^^I still have two more exams next Thursday :(
smile
thanks k.. Yp it's a hottie... me2.. I have 3 more exams.. 2day i had 2.. listening IGCSE and at my school.. I don't know the name of the subject in english. something about the environment.. xD
Geography?
big smile
lool.. no xD and who cares.. xD
big smile
lmao xD
Больше года Nibylandija said…
heart
Anyone? ;D
dzień dobry :D :))
big smile
O, proszę! Jak miło spotkać bratnią duszę tutaj! Co słychać? ;D xD
if you're talking about exams, then I have 6 and they start at the beginning of June :D Can't wait ^^
aaaa jak miło :)))) ojczysty język :D aaa nic właśnie skończyłam oglądać finał Gotowych na wszystko i po raz kolejny House'a haha i myślę co jeszcze zamiast zasiąść do książek :P a co u Ciebie?:))
Dokładnie! Szczerze mówiąc ostatnimi czasy można spotkać dużo Polek tutaj ;)) xD Ojj, jeżeli chodzi o seriale to jestem strasznie do tyłu z większością [Glee, GG, OTH, Lost i nie tylko.. :/], a mam w planach wciągnąć się w nowe [np. Skins..słyszałam,że świetne!] Jakiś czas temu myślałam o Housie i Supernatural, ale narazie sobie odpuszczam, bo ilość sezonów mnie dobiła ^^ ;P

Btw..Jesteś maturzystką czy studentką aktualnie? xD Pytam z ciekawości. :)
no właśnie widzę że liczba Polek się zwiększa zarówno tutaj jak i na youtube :) ja też jestem do tyłu...GG oglądałam kilka odcinków 3 sezonu ale śrdnio mi się podobał, OTH przerwałam na 6 sezonie, ale z Glee i Housem na bieżąco :) polecam Skins, super! naprawdę :D jeden z najlepszych seriali :) a Supernatural oglądałam 2 odcinki ale się bałam haha i więcej nie wzięłam się za to ale mam na dysku więc może się skuszę kiedyś (jak będę cierpieć na nadwyżkę wolnego czasu, w co wątpię że kiedykolwiek nastąpi :P)
studentka, 1 rok :) a Ty??
No entiendo xD!
wink
Oh, hey! Sorry, polish can be confusing at some point. ;) xD What`s up?
I love spanish :D I've been learning it for a short time and understand most things but if it comes to speaking...I'd rather not even try because it would be a disaster hahaha :D
laugh
Magda, mnie osobiście też się 3 sezon nie podoba, a obejrzałam praktycznie cały, jedynie oprócz finałowego odcinka. Druga połowa jest niewyobrażalnie lepsza, ale to wciąż nie to samo co np. sezon 1.. Ehhh.

Tak pozaa tym, to zastanawia mnie, kiedy Polska podejmie się emisji Glee i TVD.. jeżeli w ogóle :/ :P

Ja kończę 1. klasę liceum :)

I`m learning Spanish in HS atm. xD
big smile
Maybe I should use google translator :D you can practice with me anytime you want, I can help =)! I miss Delena ¬¬
Oh, yeah! The Google Translator is pretty good. I`ve been trying it lately. ;D

gaaah. DE.♥ IS IT SEPTEMBER YET? :'<
Ania, właśnie słyszałam że druga połowa lepsza więc może po sesji nadrobię :D a sezon 1...cudo! obejrzałam cały chyba w 2 dni :D
być może za kilka lat..prędzej TVD niż Glee, jakieś takie mam wrażenie :)

You're lucky you have spanish in HS! I had german...I found it kinda difficult ;D Shankii, I even have 2 exams from spanish in June and a lot of things to learn (I haven't been very systematic this year lol) so I'd use any help :) thanks!

I miss them too!!!! I want some spoilers!! :D
Pretty useful :D What were you talking before? I'm watching Ian as Nick xD! I'll upload some screencaps later
Ok you tell me what you need to improve ;) I want to learn french, I'm studying Lau's mother language Italian and it's kinda difficult grrr :D
who's Nick? :D
we were talking about gossip girl's season 3 and that we don't like it very much haha :D
uhh I've heard french is very very difficult :d so that'd be a real challange :D
and I thought italian is very similar to spanish... :D some people say that once you learn spanish or italian, the other one is very easy for you. I'd like to speak them both one day, because they are really beautiful <3 and I love Spain! :D shankii, you're from Spain?
Tja. Sezonu 1 chyba już NIC nigdy nie przebije :( Muszę sobie OBOWIĄZKOWO kiedyś powtórkę z niego zrobić xD To samo się tyczy licealych sezonów OTH :)

Z tego co się orientuję, TVD jest emitowane na "N film HD", a ja oczywiście mam na myśli bardziej dostępne kanały jak m. in. TVN. ;P Nie widzę za to stacji, która mogłaby dopasować taki seriale jak Glee do swojej ramówki, ale... Wciąż na to liczę!! xD ;D

Well, yeah. But I need to say that I actually chose German in the first place and then just.. I changed my mind immediately because of some reasons. :)

We`re talking mainly about some drama series such as Gossip Girl, Glee etc... :D

Oh, Selene, thanks! ;D It`s so nice of you. If it comes to the national languages I want to focus on English at this moment, because I`m thinking about it as about my future,maybe..? Who knows. :)

ahh..tbh,i`m SO into a DE mood lately<3
last edited Больше года
smile
and yeah..who`s nick? xD i SO need to watch some of ian`s movies<3

French? OMGGG! that`s deffo a challenge. Well,good luck then! :)
Nick is the character Ian played in Tell me you love me from HBO :) I've heard that too but they were lying to me LOL I understand mostly everything I read in italian but it's so hard to speak and write down xD!
I just watch Vampire and Supernatural, I don't know the others :s
And I'm from Mexico =D!
Who's your favorite couple from those shows? Which show would you recommend me to watch?
I'm studying italian xD maybe french later :P
last edited Больше года
No dobrze by było gdyby TVN czy Polsat zaczęły emitować jakieś uczciwe seriale, ale wiadomo jak to jest =D chociaż u mnie w akademiku nawet tvp 1 jest wielkim osiągnięciem haha więc i tak pewnie nie mogłabym oglądać, jedynie na komputerze :))
I 1 sezon OTH jest DZIELEM haha, naprawdę, jeden z najlepszych sezonów...ale tak to jest, że 90 % seriali się psują na dłuższą metę, brak pomysłów i tyle ;/ liczę że to szybko nie spotka Vampire Diaries!

you're thinking about studying english, like filology?

I need Ian's movies, too :D Isn't he gorgeous? I started to watch TVD because of him in the first place (I loved him in Lost :D)

Tell me you love me...I've never heard of it before. Is it good? :D
I would recommend you to watch Skins, Glee, Friday night lights, Merlin, House, The Tudors :D I* love all of them!

my parents were once in Mexico and also visited Machu Picchu :D uhh I'm so jealous!!! xDD
last edited Больше года
Dokładnie! Hehe, zawsze to już jakiś sukces xD ;D Jeżeli chodzi o OTH to moim ulubionym sezonem jest sezon 3, ale 1 & 2 są zaraz za nim :) 4 sezon był..średni..? Potem 5-totalna porażka, 6-w miarę, a teraz 7 oglądam i uważam go ogólnie za lepszy niż 5&6 do kupy wzięte [mimo nieobecności dwójki głównych bohaterów],ale to już tak naprawdę kwestia gustu. Jestem pewna, że TVD szybko dna nie sięgnie, nie pozwalam! ;P

yeaaah,i think so. but let`s face it. i`ve just become a HS student,so i have a lot of time to decide what my future will be really about. we`ll see.

IAN PWNS. BOOOOONE IS/WAS MY LOVE<3 i freaking cried like a baby when he died :/

gaaah. i REALLY need to find some free time [yeah,a girl can dream,right?] and start watching some good shows as well. SKIIINS!<3 i`ve seen a lot on YT & here on FP,but still..it`s not the same as watching the whole episode, is it? :p
last edited Больше года