Damon & Elena damon & elena Фаны Форум chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2301-2350 of 14056

Больше года katie15 said…
big smile
Thanks :) I hope so too, gotta wait till August now for my results...:/

And yehh, we made a spot just for DE girls, where we can post things, etc, basically do whatever we want in it...xD The link is up there^^ I posted it...xD
Больше года lailalove said…
mischievous
yaaaaaaa amazing spot
big smile
Thanks...xD

So yehh, it's going to be the best spot ever! xD
Больше года _Chryso_ said…
wink
hey guys!! anyone on??
Больше года shankii said…
mischievous
1500 fans!!!
Больше года Madelayna said…
heart
1505 :D
Больше года laurik2007 said…
crying
omg Miss Mystic Falls is losing! How is that even possible....i didn't knew that S/E fans have that kinda power:(
Больше года SpuffyDelena said…
Lol. People keep withdrawing their votes just to vote up MMF. And they probably just have multiple accounts. Eh. They go through WAY too much effort. It's kinda pathetic.
cool
Is it losing again? Get a life people, I wanna see them when Delena return I mean VD LOL
laugh
Damon is winning on fb and I just read this LOL "ALL u who voted damon suck balls!! stefan stefan stefan and bonnie should end up with damon o and incase u didnt notice damon has a thing for witch girls!!!"
Больше года _Chryso_ said…
big smile
Loo0o0o0o0l.. he has a thing with witch girls?? haha.. xD
like I said.. they are DESPERATE.... xD
"has a thing for witch girls..."
ahahaha, come on... O_O xDDDDD
big smile
Heyyyy guys is anyone on?

And what's the gossip?
anyone on?
it's been so quiet here lately ^^
last edited Больше года
big smile
Heyyyy I'm on :)))
hey Katieeeee :) how are you??
big smile
I'm great thanks :)) You?
yeah so am I :)
haha I miss TVD :D
Больше года chairbuck12 said…
Hey everyone!
I'm Christina, nice to meet all of you guys!
laugh
Hey Christy :))) Did you know we're not allowed in the "TVD couples spot"?!
Больше года Isabellaaa said…
Hi everyone :) I'm bella and when laila made this forum i promised that i'd be here but then i suck and i forgot :P
Yes. hahahaha. It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of....lol....
what do you mean "we're not allowed" lol? :D
Hi Bella and Christina :)
Hey Bella :))

And I know right. They keep saying look at the motto, but it's like naming a club Damon&Elena and then saying it's dedicated to Bamon. It's stupid.
Well Damon&Elena fans aren't allowed there because it's "dedicated" to SE/DB fans even though the name is "TVD couples".
Lol. We're not allowed?
Hey Bella! :D

And I think they really need to change the name from VD Couples to something else.....because half of the fanbase in no shape and form associate Stelena and Bamon as the. "VD Couples"
They sould just call it Bamon and Stelena in that case!
laugh
Yehh we're not allowed.

So me, Paige and Nicole were putting DE things on the spot yesterday because we should be allowed there.

And you should have seen all the rude comments we were getting back and how we were "out of order". And apparently we were reported...what I want to know, is what exactly for?! The creator should have named it "Stelena and Bamon" if we weren't welcome, not naming it "TVD couples".
^
Rxactly. My evilness is plotting in my mind right now and its telling me to make a REAL TVD Couples spot.....well, maybe thats not exactly evil, but still....I still think its a way to try and piss us off.
monkey
For all shows that has a "couples" spot it's ALL couples so it's weird that in just TVD it's not :P
monkey
We sould make a spot that say TVD couples (ALL!!)
I know right and they kept saying "Look at the motto" which said it was dedicated to SE/DB fans. But isn't that like having a spot called "Ian Somerhalder" and then saying it's dedicated to Paul Wesley fans?!
And what makes me laugh is that they say we are the most obsessed fans when DE bashing is plastered all over their spot.
Haha totally :P
I think we should make a rvd couples spot for ALL COUPLES guys. haha...
And ya Katie, that is......
big smile
LMAO. I think DE would rule that spot as well, seeing as they have the most fans :P
yeah we should xD But probably it'll be mostly Delena spot haha since Bamon and Stelena fans already have "theirs"
haha katie exactly that's what I meant
Haha yeah..

Aww<3
 Haha yeah.. Aww<3
<333
What does everyone think of all this DE hate?
It doesn't really bother me becouse i know that DE has the most fans anyways :D
I don't think that people hate them...I mean everybody I know ships them, and they have the biggest fanbase even here :D Soooo it's mostly Bamon and Stelena fans who feel threatened and call them overrated or something...but still they have a lot of dedicated fans <3
exactly it's stelena fans who hate them becouse they know DE has such a huge fanbase and becouse of that they can ruin SE for them..
I hate the hypercritical fans eurghh.

But it bugs me when people say DE is overrated when I think people are biased when they say a couple is overrated. I think when someone says a couple is overrated, what they mean is, they don't like the couple. There aren't many people that would admit to liking a couple but think they are overrated as well.
big smile
DE's fanbase is HUGE. It grows by LOADS everyday on here, facebook, basically EVERYWHERE. And all the SE fans that I know personally ship DE as well and love them more anyway so...xD

I don't know any Bamon fans apart from in cyber world :P
I think coules i like can be a little overrated but that's becouse the fans are so over obsessed it's annoying "cough" chair "cough" but i don't think that's the case with the SE and DB fans saying that to DE. It's just becouse they feel threatened by all the fans they have..
Yeah i think most Bamon fans are from the books so far..