Damon & Elena damon & elena Фаны Форум chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3551-3600 of 14056

Больше года angiii7 said…
yeah! I agree:D You girls are amazing!<3
Больше года DeanandDamon said…
im sorry but i will never get used to stelena. elena honestly being with stefan is s/t my eyes can never handle! i just cant stand stefan getting the girl again!!! poor damon!
Больше года katie15 said…
They are Nicole. I've read comments by some of them that say they don't really ship DB, but as long as it gets Damon away from Elena so...:P And then they have been a member of the DB spot. So really it's less fans than they actually have on there.
So what your saying DD is you would rather see Bamon?! O.o
There is that as well Lau. And this spot is definately the most active TVD spot on fanpop.
Больше года Sunbathe said…
Hi DD! I'm now on the second book of Dark Visions. :D

Yeah, I figured that much Katie.
I bet it works the other way too... where some are truly DB fans but they also say they are Stelena shippers only because they want Elena out of the picture.
last edited Больше года
me prefer bamon? rofl! i never said that! why cant i hate on both of them lol! and hey nicole..wow already on the second book. so u know they escape the institution right? btw i agree that there are for sure many bamon fans who are also stelena fans.
Больше года laurik2007 said…
cake
yes it is:))
Yep, I read that part. Rob is really starting to annoy me with his self-righteousness and all!
laugh
the odds were against up from the start....2 to 1 but we keep a pretty good fight lol
Больше года cintia_cs said…
heart
Hello lovelies!!
What's up?
HA! i knew it! i knew rob wud get on ur nerves! lj smith always writes these really annoying characters i think just to make the really cool characters seem amazing!
I actually think the odds are in our favor. I'm feeling pretty confident about DE! ♥
Больше года chairbuck12 said…
I hate that. You shouldn't pretend to like a ship!
And I can't stand SE or DB. SE because they have to be the most boring and annoying couple on the universe and DB because the whole concept of them is stupid.
Haha yeah L.J definitely does that. It's almost as if she picks a favorite character (who is always the "badboy") and then writes an annoying character to contrast the cool one and make him seem even better!
I'll be back soon... dinner time.
Больше года Teamdamon33 said…
tongue
DE has to be endgame. L.J.Smith wouldn’t waste ,like, 7 books building them up! They have to end together! Or nothing will make sense!
come on you all know that most ppl like damon and elena together. i mean the author of the books definitely! julie plec- pretty sure. the actors themselves- oh yeah! and just what i have read and the ppl i have met, we are the majority.
big smile
I hate SE/DB. But I hate them more because MOST of their fans are horrible AND when they get so convinced SE/DB will be end game it makes me more competitive and I want DE to be end game MORE to prove them wrong! lol...xD
Больше года cintia_cs said…
SE bore me to death, but DB are worse.. they're plain disgusting!!
believe me ive read all of lj smith's books and i think i get her writing pretty well...its going to be damon and elena ending. i dont believe it- I KNOW IT!
big smile
I love how DE fans are so confident. It makes me more happy and glad I ship DE...xD
tongue
DE MUST be endgame in the books AND the show. They are my favorite COUPLE EVER!
And I love shipping DE cause the fans are so nice! :D
I agree DD. I definately think the way she writes DE makes us believe DE will be end game and otherwise would be stupid. I think people are blowing DB out of proportion and it's just showing how Damon has learnt to care about people in general. If he's in love with Bonnie, then he must be in love with Meridith and Matt! lol.

Did you know that apparently there is gonna be another love triangle - Matt/Bonnie/Damon?! Rofl! People are forgetting the last book is about who Elena will choose and not Bonnie! The Blurb says it all.
DB fans confuse me cause they cudnt care less for damon (well there are always exceptions) but they are obsessed over bonnie. so why choose damon? either cause hes super hot and dangerous or because hes some threat to the snore couple called stelena. but otherwise why choose damon? are they basing this on the show cause nothing has happened between them on the show except some backstabbing from bonnie and some almost killing from damon. and if this is based on the books, we have a very different bonnie than the show. and plus nothing happened between them in the books so im just confused!
laugh
what Matt-Bonnie-Damon lmao
damon looks at bonnie as some little child who needs his help. if anything there is a father-daughter relationship. why should he love bonnie? shes inferior to him, weak, she never truly understood him, they just don't click!
and poor bonnie cause matt for some reason is still hung up over elena. matt really got on my nerves the last two books. he was so annoying! thats y i refer to him as mutt! seriously hes only there to whine and yell at damon. oh and to pine after elena. i think he has a thing for mrs. flowers lol! i mean the last book he was with her the entire time. they really bonded hahaha!!!
laugh
What I do get is why do DB fans say that Elena can't be with Damon because he's a monster but Bonnie can?!

Or that Damon has to be with Bonnie in the books because he protects her etc but they say in the show he should be with Bonnie because she would be able to fight against him yet he always has to protect Elena. They really can't back up their arguments lol.
laugh
I think that it will be Damon and Elena end game; possibley Matt and Bonnie; Meridith and Alaric; and I don't care about Stefan rofl. He has no one. Good ridance.
There will be no Matt/Bonnie/Damon triangle!
It will simply be Damon/Elena and Matt/Bonnie
exactly katie! bonnie is two different ppl in the books and in the show. so who do they support? the bonnie that needs help from damon or the bonnie who doesnt need help from damon?
^^
EXACTLY KATIE. Their logic is horrible. So they'd want 'killer Damon' with their precious Bonnie? Nope.....it's just an excuse for why Delena can't be together....
And I see more potential for Damon/Caroline than DB but yet a lot of people dont ship DC....? It's weird.
Even if there was a Matt/Bonnie/Damon love triangle, we have the main love triangle as well, and we know that DE are in love and are gonna be end game {it would be stupid if they weren't}

And it is obvious that when LJ said that Damon and Bonnie would grow closer, that she meant AS FRIENDS or as a brother/sister type relationship. Not IN LOVE type closeness.
i think stefan will become human and fall in love with himself and jump off the face of the planet. perfect ending!
^
hahahahahahaha. I agree with this. (but what about Cactus????) lol.
Больше года epicdelena4ever said…
^^^lamooo agree or better....he meets cactus!
I agree Katie.
Damon does not see Bonnie as a woman in the book series. He's made it VERY clear that he see her as a defenseless child that needs protection... and he feels the need to give her that, as an older brother would. Besides, in the books Bonnie is a completely loyal friend, and she would never hurt Elena by going to Damon. She knows how Elena feels about Damon and she would not betray her like that.
lamooo u read my mind!
tongue
^
hahahaha, I know, right? Stactus is truely a wonderful pairing! :D
kiss
Exactly. DB logic their answers by saying Elena wouldn't do anything to hurt Bonnie by saying she couldn't be with Damon, yet they're saying Bonnie would do that to Elena, by being with Damon?! It's stupid.

Anyway, I have to go now, annoyingly.:(( Bye guys. :***
Больше года VV16 said…
big smile
hi everyone !!!!! how is everyone? i am nikkis best friend!! you can call me V!!
kiss
Yes Stactus is the most original pairing I have ever come across! rofl.

Anyway, bye guys!
heart
hi V...welcome......we all love Stactus
Bye Katie! :(

Hi V, I'm Nicole. :)
hey v..u new here?!
By Katie!!!!
And hey V, nice to meet ya! I'm Christina. :D
Больше года VV16 said…
smile
Yes i am new here!!! Nice to meet all of u!!! I love Stactus too!!! And Delena!!! Bye Katie!!
Yay, you love Stactus!!!! wooooo! lol.
What is your favorite Delena scene so far V?
Больше года VV16 said…
well i have to go everyone. :( bye.