Damon & Elena damon & elena Фаны Форум chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3851-3900 of 14056

Больше года MikyRik said…
sad
My Condolences Selene :(
Больше года angiii7 said…
hi girls!

Oh I'm so sorry Selene :( my condolences :/
Больше года _Chryso_ said…
hey Angi how are u?
Больше года tina-kiss said…
my condolences :(

guys read this:

Wow...this is a touchie pick.
0_0 We have DE people overrunning the SE spot. don't they have better things to do?

What's that old hippie saying? Somthing like, "when people hate on others its because they're insecure about themselves"

I think thats why we have DE hackers, they're insecure about DE so they have to come hate on us SEers. Too bad.

-
I'm laughing my ass off right now, delena shippers are INSECURE . we have like the most fans overal, & we're insecure ? rofl ..
Больше года katie15 said…
angry
This really irritated me :
link

:@ And I read an SE fans comment on their SE spot and she said she had reported my spot :@@@ What exactly for!?
last edited Больше года
@Selene: I'm really sorry for your loss :((
Больше года chairbuck12 said…
Okay, that is annoying. I swear, I'm getting to the point where the word 'overrated' makes me want to hit something. :/
And hey guys!!
Hey Christy...xD

Did you see what I posted on the CW forum?
Больше года nikkikitten said…
Oh , Selene I am so sorry , my condolences , I hope you and your family the best of luck. :'( :'( :'(
Wait WHAT?! Why the hell are the SE fans posting things on your spot and REPORTING IT ;/? This is really going too far!
Больше года DeanandDamon said…
hey guys! my body is so out of whack. i havent slept normally in two nights. anyway...
@selene I am deeply sorry. I know what it's like to lose a grandmother. I wish you and your family the best.
Больше года nikkikitten said…
Hey everyone , how are all of you? I agree with all of you , that this is going to far , but it is not just STelena fans it is also BAmon fans and both fan clubs are really pissing me off!!
well there's nothing we can do... So just let them talk...
They blame everything on Delena fans! Calling us Twihards, racist etc. DD, check what I posted on the TVD forum thing...
im watching the clips of ian,paul and nina at the book signing and man ian is popular. it kind of makes me feel bad for paul lol! ian is so sweet with his fans. he hugs and kisses them. he goes out of his way to make each one feel special. grrr how i wish i was there! anyway i love ian! sigh!
laugh
I know, I wish I could marry Ian! rofl
dont we all! i feel like he's leading us all on lol! he's just so flirty and sweet. its not fair!
big smile
Rofl I know right!

Sara, you HAVE to check what I posted in the TVD forums. I would post it here...well you will see if/when you see it...xD
which tvd forums? im so curious now!
^^Like "our" forum!
oh...i feel like no one goes on that anymore. so sad! but yes i going to check it out!
laugh
Thanks lol
Больше года _Chryso_ said…
hmmm
hey everyone!!! wtf??? why did they report the spot! grrrrrr!!!!!
K.. I can't find it ... :/
The comment was in their forum:/
now that is what i call PATHETIC! s/o had too much time on their hands. i dont get why they take things so personally. some ppl need to chill and not feel so threatened by our rising popularity! this displays their desperation and it really makes me laugh. of course we look like the nutty ones wen u have both stelena and bamon fans hating e/t we say. wtvr we just have to keep voicing our opinions (obviously in the right spots) and not fear the ppl who obviously fear us tremendously!
laugh
ROFL you make me laugh DD. I was getting pretty scared LOL.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Sunbathe said…
Heyy :)
big smile
Hey Nicole! Check our forum out for what I have posted. You have GOT to see it!
Yeah, I saw.
It made me laugh at the irony, because it's actually the Bamon shippers who troll and bash more. You don't see us with an anti-Bamon shippers spot on here, do you? But there is an anti-Delena shipper spot! Hypocrites.
It made me scared rofl because I was thinking, I really don't want everyone thinking ALL DE fans are horrible and racist.

I am also sick of hearing how much DE is "overrated". However, it makes me more mad in the fact now apparently people say they are "overrated" because of the way the fans deliver themselves; well I'm sorry, but if that is the excuse people are going to give for DE being "overrated" then so is SE/DB rofl.

Some DE fans even think DE is overrated! :(
I think it's all ridiculous, but honestly I don't give a care in the world what other people think. Just because they think my ship is "overrated", or my fellow shippers are all racist does not make any of it true. They're just trying to justify the situation and make themselves look better or in the right... and honestly if that's what they want to do, then so be. I know the truth, and that's all that matters. Just take the high road and leave all of their immaturity and pettiness behind. :)

Besides, no matter how much shit somebody talks in no way is it going to change our minds when we love something as truly and deeply as we do. Whether it be our ship, the members of our fanbase, or even an issue in real life, that philosophy is ALWAYS true.
last edited Больше года
Well said lol:)

Generally, I DON'T care because some of the members of the other fanbases I like, but then there is a few that are immature, yet we get all the blame for it because we ship the most popualar TVD ship that is becoming one of the most popular ships altogether!

Btw, something else that irritated me. Check the link I posted on the previous page.
They are all voting for Bloodlines and Miss Mystic Falls as the least popular episodes in the TVD spot as well.:/ Come on, I mean I put if with the fact they kept voting for Bloodlines, but MMF?! That's like one of the best episodes of the season!
They're just jealous and bitter that Delena is the most popular and is inevitably going to happen, while all of their ships are left behind in the dust. So they take all their anger and frustration out on us, and then when we react to it they play the victim. We need to stop giving them what they want.

I saw that other link you posted.
I'd be annoyed too
Apparently one of the SE fans reported my spot?! Exactly what for is what I want to know. I nearly boiled over with rage when I read that comment. The rest I can deal with and just find irritating, I think that is the only thing that has really "angered" me after everything that has happened with them.
Oh and sorry for this rant and bashing I'm on lol. They just irritate me to the max sometimes.
Even so, you did nothing wrong so she basically falsely reported you.
Nothing will happen :)
Haha it's okay. I like listening to other people rant because it gets my mind off of my own rants. xD
I know that, but the fact that she reported it anyway is annoying, I mean how petty can you get?!
Very petty apparently.
They all take things too seriously and personally. The whole point of ships and TV shows in general is to get away from everyday stress and just have FUN!
I think there is more drama on fanpop than my actual life! rofl...xD

Off topic...

Urghh though, now my mom and dad keep asking me what I want to do in uni (College) and I'm like I just want to see what I get in my grades first! I don't want to do bad and say oops the dream of becoming this is out of the window.:/ I hate waiting for my results! It's worse than the actual exam! I had a dream last night that I failed my exams:/

And sorry lol, I'm being very depressing tonight {well it's night for me:P}.
Same here! My life is drama free. The only drama I have to deal with is on here. It's sad!

Aww, you definitely didn't fail!
I keep getting asked what I want to do and college and where I want to go, too... and I have no idea. It's really stressful :/
I'm glad I'm not the only one lol.

I hope I didn't! Thanks ;)

It is SO stressful, because I don't really have a clue what I want to do and I don't want to decide now either until I have my results. But I don't get my results till the end of August, so it's such a long wait! But because my mom went to this stupid university thing at my college, she is going on about it because it costs affortune to go to Uni! Urghh it's more stressful now than it was last yr! Can't wait till I have a clue what I want to do lol.
I'm sorry to hear you're stress, but just known you are not alone in that stress. So many people our age have the same worries.
I wish we didn't have to make such a big decision about what we want to do the rest of our lives when we're only 17. That too young to decide!
Yeah it is. I still feel like a kid now! lol...xD But it's not just that that's stressful, it doing all the exams, getting into uni etc, because it's this worry you won't do well.:/

Like I really want to be a children's nurse or a paramedic, but if I don't get the grades I don't have a clue what to do! So I haven't like set those ambitions in stone, just in case I don't get the grades I want in my exams and then I don't feel as bad about it:))
last edited Больше года
Больше года xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
Hey girlz!

How are you lot?
last edited Больше года
I'm sure you'll get the grades you need Katie! :)

Hey Resha. I'm good, how are you?
last edited Больше года
Больше года laurik2007 said…
big smile
hello:)
oh ive been there katie. but dont worry. im sure you'll get in. picking a career has kept me up at nights but i dont think u need to know wat to do ur first year of college. anyway i feel like the grandma on these boards cause you are all 17 and im a big old 20 year old!
Hi Lau!

Haha DD you're only 3 years older! That's not that big of a difference!