Damon & Elena damon & elena Фаны Форум chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3951-4000 of 14056

Больше года DeanandDamon said…
we will make the granny club cool! sorry for making u feel old lol!
Больше года katie15 said…
laugh
Rofl I haven't but great idea! :P
yes im smolderhotter. i wanted to keep my deananddamon screen name but krissy stole it from me.
i cud just imagine katie... ian will be like "the oil spill disaster..." and you'll tweet to him, "you've got a nice bod!" rofl! its just so wrong!
Больше года epicdelena4ever said…
lamooo he would be creeped OUT! lol like wtf is this person with the name smolderhotter and THAt icon! haha ..i wonder if ian knows that people are crazy over him haha!
laugh
ROFL! He's like "Who will buy this cute little dog with no home?" And we send this icon we both have now and are like "Fancy a night with me?"
klea- of course he knows! im sure he gets many creepy tweets. so far ive been normal...i think! and katie thats y i feel stupid tweeting ian. his mind seems so caught up in the real world and im like, "Have you ever heard of stactus?"
Больше года xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
He'd send coppers after you! "Wierd stalker chick"
LMAO! I wish he would read your fic. I always wonder why people get so affended by Stactus when it's supposed to be a bit of fun and it isn't aimed at anyone malicously.
lmaooo^^ i have never tweeted him i would have no clue what to say! lmaoo..at first i'd be like "hi ian your sweet and an amazing actor and i love how u care so much for the oil spil....i;d run out of seriosu things to say and be like....i love your BOD! and ur eyes and i'd totally do damon!!!!ROFL! ...haha ian should be in the men bod fragrance spray commercial!
Who started stactus? Gotta give them props!
last edited Больше года
Klea...always thinking bout the body!!!
laugh
Klea I agree! I think he should just be in every advert, TV show, film. EVERYTHING! lol!
Больше года laurik2007 said…
big smile
what's next an restraining order:)))
laugh
Sara made me up in the CW forums.
laugh
LMAO. Imagine if you got a restraining order to stay away from Ian rofl.
rofl!maybe its best klea u dont tweet him lol! and i dont get y ppl get offened by stactus. its all in good fun! i wish that at least julie read my fic. i want damon next season to make a joke about it or s/t like that.
Question:-
Ian is caught in a storm and his car is stuck. His soaking wet. He needs somewhere to stay for the night. Your door is the first he sees. He knocks on your door. You open the door. Your reaction?

Klea...we already talked about what you'd do and I think I can guess what most of yous will do!
LOL I wish he would! It would be great if we had a mention of Stactus! LOL. But I doubt it will happen because people get affended by it.:/
LOL! i'll only tweet him if HE tweets something i have to comment on lol! and if he mentions stactus i'll be peeing on the floor laughing! u should totally e-mail it to julie!...and YEAH! stelena fans apperantly are offended but i could care less stactus is 100 times better than stelena will ever be!
omg resha that convo was hilarious!
oh resha...that reminds me of another dream i had lol!
laugh
Invite him in, ask him if he needs help with his shirt, ask him if he wants a drink and just plain out seduce him! I wouldn't take no for an answer rofl!
last edited Больше года
ppl are way too sensitive nowadays. anyway i dont care what other ppl think...stactus is gonna get famous if i have anything to do about it.
We made a plan to kidnap him aswell :)

So what'll everyone else do?

Nice katie!!!
last edited Больше года
Stactus is already famous.
I'm already planning there wedding.
Would Cactus like flowers or thorns as bridesmade?
big smile
DD I will laugh forever if Stactus becomes famous. We already have 41 fans in the Stactus spot on fanpop! Getting more fans...xD

And then there is the people thatknow about it but don't like it...but at least they know about it!

Resha, I will help and then when you have him, like in the boot or the back of the car/van, I will just lie with him while you all drive the getaway car :P
last edited Больше года
laugh
We already decided about their wedding.

She is going to wear pink high heels, a long white dress and veil and her bridemades are Damon and Sara.
^^^LOL. How bout we each take turns to lie next to him?
I think that'll be fair!!!
big smile
my reaction....i guess i would just paralyse there in front of the door with the biggest smile on my face and mumble something semi-incoherent....probably that....pinch myself to know im not dreaming lol
haha sara what is up with u and your dreams! share one!
big smile
How about NO! lol...xD I intend to have Ian all to myself ;)
Ian has a million and one girls fighting over him. Intending is not going to be enough to get him Kate!!! :)
laugh
Rofl true true. I curse everyone but me that wants Ian! muahahahaha!!!! lol
Mum, I want to know what you'll do.
I want Ideas for the future!!!
Больше года _Chryso_ said…
big smile
hey guys!! ;) so what are u talking about xD
big smile
evil katie.....haven't you learned to share:))
OOOOOH katie don an evil laugh!!!Are you going evil genius now?
laugh
Yes I am an evil genius ;)

Lau :O I'm not very good at sharing, I never was LOL.
Sharing is caring, Kate!
ok we are all going to agree that we wil NEVER get ian....LMAOO that's what dreams are for LMAOOO!;) but his gf better be grateful to have him!
big smile
His GF doesn't deserve him. As soon as TVD eventually ends, I want Ian and Nina together and then I want them to have an interview with OK magazine for me to read...xD
Klea, behind our backs, you're plotting to seduce him and get him aint ya? Hmmmm.... I should've known!
It'd be best If they get together when TVD is over.
hahaha actaully resha...i have a secret...i kinda already have him!!! lamoo so IN YA FACES! ...that's right i kidnapped him! lmaoooo and i was the one who messed up car so it would break down by my house and well ....ya know.... ROFL! sorry girls! lmaooo not really!
kiss
I know your lying Klea because he's right here with me now ;)

Anyway girls, I have to goe :(( Speak soon...xD
You Traitor!!!
Well, alls fair in love and war, right?
bye kaite!
^^ true very true resha lmaooo what if ian read this LMAOO
Who is his girlfriend anyway?

Bye Katie
last edited Больше года