Damon & Elena damon & elena Фаны Форум chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4351-4400 of 14056

Больше года _Chryso_ said…
angry
hey Anj =)
none of them are mine too.. but still!!!!!! grrrrr
Больше года katie15 said…
Has everyone reported the pick and the person who posted it?
big smile
me!! twice xD
Больше года iceprincess7492 said…
i know!!! i think 4 or 5 are my lines but i dont get why they're thrashing me??? I'm talking about Damon not Delena, why hate him too???
Больше года Sunbathe said…
Yeah, come to think of it we never have talked about Damon voodoo dolls. We've talked about that crazy Katherine/Klaus witch using voodoo dolls but that's it.
Больше года laurik2007 said…
i did :(
Lau have you reported both the girl and the pick?
no i think there was something about a Damon voodoo doll, i did mention it after i heard someone use it... that line is mine, i rmbr writing it here... i didnt know it would be posted publicly everywhere!!!!!
why are trey spying on us again?
laugh
Some of the comments made me laugh though. Like something about "I would love to chop Stefan's head off" ROFL.
K. I reported both twice
I want to bitch the girl that just posted there out so badly... but I won't. Nothing sinks in their brains anyways... it's like talking to a rock wall sometimes.
angry
of course this one"it's like talking to a rock wall sometimes" she'll not post it xD grrrrrr
why do they even care about what are we talking ????
last edited Больше года
smile
@ Katie - that one WASN'T mine :P
Anjali, I would be annoyed too but don't let it get to you too much!
It is Bamon fans afterall, and we all know they sink to the lowest of the low. They post pretty crazy things themselves.
Больше года DeanandDamon said…
chace crawford is hot but gabriel is supposed to be dark and dangerous. chace is too golden boy. but he is really good looking. whos drew doyon...ill check him out on imdb. i still havent read hush hush.
Lau have you reported?
he's not on imdb... he's not an actor. He's a model.
You need to read Hush Hush since I read Dark Visions now!
yes i did katie
DD I don't want Chace for Gabriel, but for Rob! He's kinda how I imagine him to be.
yea i guess i dont really care nicole, they'll never learn but this is like taking it to a lower level, how much more are they gonna do?? they need a life...
its weird how they dont like us commenting on damon. then why the heck do they want bonnie w/ a guy they hate?
angry
girls look at this! I sent a msg to that girl and that what she answered:
"I didn't copy it.What the hell are you doing in our spot.I have answered your questions ,in the picks already"
hmmm
I think the pick has more of a chance of being removed than the person responsible for it though.:/
where else would she have gotten them from??? i havent used the comments anywhere else but here...
im gonna think of a guy for gabriel but its gonna be a hard choice. anyway im gonna get to hush hush. its ready for me to pick up in the library but im finishing two other books first. dont worry i plan to get to it. sorry nicole rofl! and katie while i see chace also as rob im afraid ill root for rob cause chace is so cute.
Well they can't get much lower than playing the race card... and they've done that multiple times now. I lost ANY trance of respect I ever had for them when they did that.

They want Damon with Bonnie because they are all secretly Stelena shippers in disguise!
Больше года epicdelena4ever said…
hey guys what's up!
yea i agree nicole, i have lost all respect or pity or whatever for them..... once it gets personal, then thats the last straw...
Good to hear. You'll love it! :)
The second book after Hush Hush is coming out this fall. :D
Hey Klea:))

Sara, there are hotter guys than Chace that have darker hair ;)

And Nicole, what I don't get is one Bamon fan said we're sick little girls because we want Damon and Elena together, yet they want Damon with Bonnie so how is that backing up their argument?
It's not backing up their argument at all. In fact, THEY HAVE NO ARGUMENT! At all. When asked why they want Damon and Bonnie together, the only explanation they ever give is that a vampire and a witch being together is so cool and original. They don't base their ship off of the characters themselves... they base their ship off of the nature of the characters. They don't ship Delena because they don't know the characters like we do, and what they want.
mischievous
if they think a vampire and a witch belong together it should be Delena and Stonnie, since Stefan's a vampire too...
last edited Больше года
Something else that is bugging me is the bashing of Elena. People give her a hard time and she doesn't deserve it!

I really like her character and I don't get why people don't...¬¬
yea i dont get it either Kate, they're comparing Nina to Kristen and bashing Elena a lot too...
y cant i find one actor to play gabriel! he just has to some hot dark haired guy. all the guys i like nowadays are older. i guess cause im getting old im starting to like the older generations. lol!
I don't understand how somebody can bash Elena's character completely, but be fine with Stefan. I'm sorry, but you have seriously distorted logic if that's the case.
last edited Больше года
nina has so much more range as an actress than kristin. k.s is a terrible actress. all she does is raise her eyebrows and speak in a monotone voice!
^^ kaite that annoys me so much when people bash elena...and again i only see bamon fans doing it cause they want bonnie with damon and say elena is a skank for liking both brothers and they always say stupid shit like damon tried to kill her best friend and kill innocent poeple....yet THEY STILL WANT HIM WITH BONNIE! WTF
Haha I feel the same way DD.
Only I'm 17, so it's a problem!
k.s SUX SO BAD at acting...omg that is one of the FEW reason i hate twilight!
laugh
Sara, on that pick in the Television spot about is Delena overrated? Someone said Nina can't act and then someone said I think your confusing her with Kristen. ROFL.

Also, how can you say someone in the couple you like can't act? I don't get it lol..
i dont care what those Bamon fans are doing... i'm the least bothered about being targeted for loving Damon... they don't want him to come in b/w Stelena so they're just pretending to want him for Bonnie so that Stelena are safe, i'm off to bed girls, i have to be up in less than 5 hours for college, i'll be on here properly sat night!!! goodnight everyone!!!
last edited Больше года
i actually just saw a trailer for eclipse just to see the hype and it was comedy act for me. Edward with his creepy monster eyes and beet red lips. he was all, "bella u are mine forever." then jacob is all shirtless in order to make young girls squeal and not notice the horrible movie unfolding before them. and he's like, "bella choose me. i love you. im obsessed with you." and this whole time bella has her eyebrow raised in concern. psh good one kristin. u shud win an oscar for that eyebrow raising.
kiss
Cyahh hun!
I have to go to the freaking midnight premiere of eclipse. I'm going to die! I have a close friend who likes the series and it's her birthday so I kind of have to go with her. :(

I might just sleep through the whole thing.
DD, I went to see Sex and the City 2 yesterday and the stupid Eclipse trailer was on before it, and all I could think was the Edward makes me want to barf and Jacob has the biggest nose in the world!
oh no nicole!!! im so sorry!!!!! i hope u survive the experience!
Thanks.. I hope I survive too!
If you never see me here again, you'll know how I died. D: