Damon & Elena damon & elena Фаны Форум chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4501-4550 of 14056

Больше года tvdaddicted said…
mischievous
DELENA SUCK!
Больше года epicdelena4ever said…
hey angi!

and tvdaddicted....get off of here if u do not like them! if u havn't noticed this the DE spot!
Больше года DeanandDamon said…
how hilarious! now how about you go back to the little baby crib you jumped out of.
^^ lmao sara...they will never learn!...but we'll be the ones laughing when DE get together and they are mad and complaining!
so right klea! this is clearly acts of desperation! wtvr it gives us a good laugh!
haha i know, seriously and they make all thses oveerated picks...and spots for bashing...now that is PATHETIC i can't see why they just don't stop talking about our ship and talk about there own!
i know they are so obsessed with us. i mean if they were really confident about their ship, they wouldn't care about us being "overrated" or wtvr nonsense they think up. its sad when in order to bring ur ship up u have to put another ship down. thats lame!
Больше года _Chryso_ said…
Well I was gr8 Angi thanks until SHE CAME HERE!!
GET OFF OF HERE!!! :/ agree with you guys!! that's just really funny xD.. pls tvdaddicted can u give me the number of your babysitter?? I think we need her to come here... xD
last edited Больше года
rofl good one chryso! her mommy needs to put her in time out! anyway lets forget about her foolishness. its too pathetic too dwell over anyway. lets not give her the satisfaction.
haha chryso! and yeah i mean come on stop talking about delena!....i mean we know we are awesome xD.... but please no need to remind us every 3 seconds by coming to our spot..and bashing is ur way of covering up there true feelings for delena....we know they love us deep down inside... they are just afraid to admit it LMAO!!! rofl!
so maybe u guys cud help me out. im thinking of pre-ordering the book. first of all does anyone know the date midnight comes out. one place i read july and another i read december. second question, is 18 dollars for the book a normal price?
big smile
haha Klea!! WE are awesome and we know that.. ohhh.. why she's not answering hehe xD and I agree with Sara let's forget that about that baby.. :)
yup we sure are :)

sara..i heard december 8th not july and yes 18 is the normal price!
Больше года angiii7 said…
DELENA SUCK!

How bored are u? GET A FREAKING LIFE ;)
well K told me yesterday that it comes out in July.. 1st of July. but sorry I don't know about its price.. here VD cost always 8 euros...:/
Angi maybe she ship DE and she doesn't even know it .. yet.. that explains her obsession with us xD
last edited Больше года
rofl! on twitter kevin williamson just said "holla"!!! lol cant see him saying that. anyway i guess ill preorder the book then. i want to be the first one who finds out who elena chooses!
^^ lmaoo i couldn;t even imagine him saying it either...well before i saw he tweeted that he was working on the script for the 1st episode of season 2...maybe he just wrote an awesome scene between damon and elena HOLLA!! rofl!
angry
I want her with DAMON!!
guys if she ends up with stefan(booo) and Damon with bonnie(booo) that would be the WORST ending ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for sure
rofl!!! oh my gosh he's got the script! who knows wat awesome scenes are in there? i have to get myself down to the cw and steal that script! I MUST KNOW!!! same goes with the book. ive got to bribe lj smith to give me the book. lol! i must know the ending!!!
big smile
let's go!! let's steal it xD rofl xD WE NEED TO KNOW <3
MUST STEAL SCRIPT!!! come on lets go...um where is the cw anyway? lol!
big smile
haha.. I don't know..
meh
vote pls:
link
lmaooo probably in los angeles rofl!..let's GO STEAL IT! lmaooo and change anything non related to delena and make it delena! LMAOOO
okay im all up for the plan...lol but my nephew is making me watch dragon tales with him so i have to go for a little bit!
kiss
cya!!!! need to go too!!! bye bye girls =)
Больше года jendelena said…
Hi Angi and Chryso sp nice to meet you....I'm so glad I joined trust me I ship Delena like crazy, love them in the books and show.........and Sara..hhh I know its been awhile, but I'm on here now so you know what it is DE FTW>>>>
Больше года Teamdamon33 said…
smile
Hey guys!
^^ haha jen i am almost done reading SS lmaoo like 100 or so pages left!

and hey teamdamon33...what's your name?
lol Klea that just so wrong, you haven't yet...I have read it too many times, I know it at the back of my hand now....I love all the Delena scenes >> sweet lol
Больше года Teamdamon33 said…
I'm Julia
last edited Больше года
haha no havn't yet lol! how many times have u read it LMAOO! and hi julia i'm klea! and jen YES! to answer your question THEY are crazy they made a spot dedicated to bashing delena and there picks are ridiculious and they even made a story bashing us! i'll send the inks to you in pm!
Больше года chairbuck12 said…
Hey everyone!!!!:D
HEY JEN!!!!!! woop you finally got a fanpop!
Wow Klea its really heated on here huh??....what about world peace you know each to its own..lets promote peace all in favor say I>>I lolll>> anyway omw Klea I can't believe your still reading the book, I swear you sure take your time lmaooo
Chrissy yes I joined yessur..lolll>>> I mean got spread Delena love all over..DELENA FTW>>>>
Больше года chairbuck12 said…
tongue
Yes, you do. hahahaha. And since your secretly L.J Smith in disguise *cough* haha, I'm glad you finnally joined! This place rocks. :D
^^it sure is! and noooo i am just way to busy to read but trust me when i do get a chance to i read FAST! lol..SOME PEOPLE(you know who) do not understand what the word peace means! LMAOO!
HAA lmaooo @ the LJ smith comment haha but 4 real I love the books so you know DE FTW>> and Klea....your crackin me up right now weren't you reading the book about a mth ago...and your still reading it lol, hilarious lmaooo
jen haha i don't remeember lol but WHEN i do finish it i promise u will be the first one i talk to about it lol and i'll be freaking out about stuff that is old news to u lol!!
Больше года laurik2007 said…
big smile
Hi guys:D
Больше года Adavamp15 said…
guess who! lol for those that know me xD
okay im back for like a second. i must get some food before i faint...oh my gosh adavamp!!!!!!!!!! cool ur here. aww all my old buddies!
laugh
YAY adavamp........wait a minute you just joined I just joined today too>> its me Jen lolll
Sara you and you food, still the same as always lmaoooo..
haha DD!! JEN!! :DDD YAYAYAYAY!!!! must find out how to get icon here! :P
oh good jen ur on. i tried that link on vd.net and it didnt work. and lol i love food is that a problem? btw i never told u but my sis just had a baby girl!
i dare u to make adam lambert ur icon here!
so jen im re-watching prison break and im already up to season 2 and i fell in love with wentworth miller all over again. you know him right? the guy with the beautiful eyes! that is my weakness!
LOL donut know to do it i iz lost!