Daria Do u think daria should be a doll?

TVjunkie7598 posted on Jun 17, 2010 at 07:46AM
I think someone should make a collection of daria dolls.
If there was daria dolls Id make my own little daria movies.

Daria 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года BeuRibe said…
I believe she should, particularlly if the work is done by the company Story!! Image!! Figure which makes great reproductions of such characters.
tommiewelsch commented…
Definitely the best idea there TVjunkie7598! We, the kids of the 90s really adore DARIA’s character, a smart, and mean girl ahhaa! But despite of her not so good attitude, she has lots of Фаны and that includes me. I like this Показать compared to Beavis and Butthead. It’s kinda addicted because all episodes are extremely funny! Daria has this unique sense of humor that’s pretty sarcastic! Haha! Too bad it got cancelled after 4 years on MTV channel illness that’s why I recently grabbed a good DVD copy at yourDVDcorner.com which came in good condition and it has all the from 1997–2001. Fantastic because the quality goes beyond my expectations! So happy I got the whole set and now I’m currently reliving the mean and funny moments of DARIA again! Pretty good cartoon – so unique! Больше года
Больше года Wilhelma said…
I agree. They should make Daria dolls. I'd buy a Daria one, a Jane one, a Trent one, and a Quinn one.

Or maybe I'd try to collect all the major character ones. If I wrote the show I would've made Trent and Daria get together.
Больше года CombatBoots said…
I definitely would buy those. I'm suprised they never did...