Декстер The Декстер Screencap Guide

misanthrope86 posted on Jul 28, 2010 at 06:12AM
Since the screencap section of this spot is a little... confused... I thought I would set up a forum to help people out a little.

At this point in time, megloveskyle has posted screencaps from episodes 1, 2, 3 and 4 of season 1, and McDreamyLuva has posted screencaps from episode 10 of season 1.

So, I am going to be adding screencaps from episodes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11 and 12 of season 1.

EDIT: I will also be adding screencaps from seasons 2 and 3, unless anyone has any objections (ie someone else wants to add some).

Normally I would link y'all to the other screencaps, but I can't get the keywords to filter the older screencaps. So if you search this spot for "1x01", "1x02" etc, you will be able to find them.

Thanks to anyone who read this, if in fact anyone did. :D
last edited on Aug 30, 2010 at 11:20AM

Декстер 14 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года McDreamyluva said…
Now I feel horrible for submitting the 1x10 caps after 1x4. *sigh* I guess I should've waited to get all of the eppies for S1 before capping them. *facekeyboard*
last edited Больше года
Больше года misanthrope86 said…
Ha ha ha. Nah, don't worry about it. I'm not sure why megloveskyle stopped posting after 4 episodes anyway.
cake
Props for your effort in organising this. I really don't know how you can continue to do this =)
laugh
Ha ha! Well, I'm insane I guess.
cool
Awesome job! You're getting there, one more episode to go for Season 1! :D

*applause*
smile
I have season 2 now, so will continue to add the caps through seasons 2 and 3, unless someone else has already been capping season 2 and wants to add theirs. Just let me know!
crying
Y'all are gonna have to bear with me with the season 2 and 3 screencaps... My screencapping program decided that it didn't want to screencap anymore and I can't figure out why.