Лаборатория Декстера My Big Words To Dee Dee, Mee Mee, And Lee Lee

yahooboy2 posted on Jun 23, 2011 at 12:05PM
i love mee mee the best because she's a pretty african american girl from dexter's lab. i love dee dee the second best because of her blue eyes, and i love blue eyes in cartoon girls. mee mee's eyes were brown like mine. and i like asian girls because lee lee loves me the third best. i think dee dee, lee lee, and mee mee are going to be my lovers forever and ever. in conclusion, i am the biggest fan of dee dee, mee mee, and lee lee. ok?
 i Любовь mee mee the best because she's a pretty african american girl from dexter's lab. i Любовь dee de

Лаборатория Декстера 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года timbox129 said…
Well, yahooboy2, I like Dee Dee's friends, Lee Lee and Mee Mee, too. But alas, out of Dee Dee and her friends combined, I prefer liking Dee Dee's Asian Friend, Lee Lee, for I like her besides Jake Sully (Sam Worthington), the human/alien hybrid avatar hero of James Cameron's AVATAR, and my main blue man. To me, I think of Lee Lee, who is Dexter's Sister Dee Dee's Asian Friend, not as an idiotic girl who who loves cutesy stuff and toys and even ballet, and, among other things, would not actually fight crime like Dee Dee and Mee Mee (as in the Dexter’s Laboratory Charlie’s Angels parody and spoof, G.I.R.L. Squad), but rather as a mighty and heroic warrior princess girl, kinda like a young female version of Samurai Jack (Genndy Tartakovsky’s other Cartoon Network show, besides Dexter’s Laboratory and the recently-canceled Sym-Bionic Titan), and who, as "The Avatar" among other aliases, and according to an ancient prophecy, is destined to bring about the downfall of the evil Dark Lord, Mandark.

Just kidding. But anyway, I like Dee Dee's Friends, Lee Lee and Mee Mee, too, yahooboy2!

last edited Больше года
 Well, yahooboy2, I like Dee Dee's friends, Lee Lee and Mee Mee, too. But alas, out of Dee Dee and her
Больше года yahooboy2 said…
sad
yeah, i missed those girls alot. if i were to face mandark with millions of hp, it would be a hardest and longest battle of them all. not even an arceus with the move "judgement" would reduce his HP.
 yeah, i missed those girls alot. if i were to face mandark with millions of hp, it would be a hardest