Диснеевские принцессы Дисней Princess Appreciation Week!!!! (Closed for now).

Swanpride posted on May 20, 2019 at 07:48AM
So, I don't plan to do this regularly, but since there Princess of the Month is currently not happening I though we could (randomly) start a week to spotlight certain Princesses. Basically I will pick some group of princesses and set some sort of task every day of the week and you can participate (and maybe do your own challenges, articles, aso related to the princesses in question).

This won't happen EVERY week, just once in a while to keep those events special...and I will do them randomly, depending on when I have time.

First Disney Princess Appreciation Week is ALL about honouring the Classic Princesses (Snow White, Cinderella and Aurora).
last edited on May 29, 2019 at 08:23PM

Диснеевские принцессы 29 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года BB2010 said…
For Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs my favorite moment was when she's saying goodbye to all the dwarfs before they leave for work
 For Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs my Избранное moment was when she's saying goodbye to all the dwarf
Больше года BB2010 said…
For Cinderella my favorite moment was the mice and birds working on her dress
 For Золушка my Избранное moment was the mice and birds working on her dress
Больше года BB2010 said…
For Sleeping Beauty my favorite moment was when Aurora is singing Once Upon a Dream and dancing with the animals
 For Sleeping Beauty my Избранное moment was when Aurora is Пение Once Upon a Dream and dancing with
Больше года Swanpride said…
Oh, I love all of those too!!! The Once Upon a dream sequence is my favourite for Aurora, too (not my favourite from the movie, though).

That said...on second thought, I think my favourite is that one….it is so eerie. Especially the part when she goes up the stairs.
last edited Больше года
 Oh, I Любовь all of those too!!! The Once Upon a dream sequence is my favourite for Aurora, too (not my
It's a really short moment, but I just love when Cinderella decides to interrupt the "music" lesson
 It's a really short moment, but I just Любовь when Золушка decides to interrupt the "music" lesson
And I love the pigeon kiss. And I don't even LIKE pigeons. In reality, it is kind of ewwww to imagine kissing a pigeon. But here it somehow works.
 And I Любовь the pigeon kiss. And I don't even LIKE pigeons. In reality, it is kind of ewwww to imagine
Больше года sunnyfields said…
Snow White: I love when Snow White apologizes for scaring the animals and then starts singing. I especially like the words "Remember you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine." She stayed optimistic despite having to abandon her home and almost being killed just a few minutes previous.
 Snow White: I Любовь when Snow White apologizes for scaring the Животные and then starts singing. I espe
Sleeping Beauty: I love when Aurora meets Phillip and they dance. It is so romantic and sweet.
 Sleeping Beauty: I Любовь when Aurora meets Phillip and they dance. It is so romantic and sweet.
Cinderella: I like when Cinderella is singing and the bubbles show her reflection.
 Cinderella: I like when Золушка is Пение and the bubbles Показать her reflection.
Больше года wavesurf said…
Missed Monday's. Oh, well. Favorite quote from Snow White is her prayer: “Bless the seven little men who have been so kind to me, and—and may my dreams come true. Amen. Oh yes, and please make Grumpy like me.”

From Aurora it is: “Aunt Flora, and Fauna, and Merryweather. They never want me to meet anyone. But you know something? I fooled them. I have met someone.”

From Cinderella it is:“After all, I’m still a member of the family. And it says, ‘By royal command, every eligible maiden is to attend.’” Cindy does stick up for herself. I hate when people think she was just waiting for a prince. She wanted a night off from being a slave in her own home, for crying out loud!
Swanpride commented…
As I say, Ты can still post for Monday if Ты want to. All appreciation is welcome! Больше года
Swanpride commented…
Also "please make Grumpy like me" might be my favourite quote, too. It's sooo cute. Больше года
Больше года BB2010 said…
Snow White: Want to know a secret? Promise not to tell? We are standing by a wishing well

Cinderella: But, you see, I have the other slipper.

Aurora: Well, I'm really not supposed to speak to strangers, but we've met before.
I mean, I know it is rags, but it is also so cute. Love the collar and the sleeves.
 I mean, I know it is rags, but it is also so cute. Любовь the воротник and the sleeves.
What else? This was Disney's favourite transformation for a reason! I insist on the white/silver, though, I don't like the dress in blue at all.
 What else? This was Disney's favourite transformation for a reason! I insist on the white/silver, tho
Might be my favourite Disney princess dress, still, even if it is a little bit conservative with the high collar. Love the sleeves, though, and the way the skirt is falling.

I also like Aurora in the blue dress with the cape.
 Might be my favourite Дисней princess dress, still, even if it is a little bit conservative with the
Больше года BB2010 said…
Snow White's dress that she wears the rest of her movie, it's a classic :)
 Snow White's dress that she wears the rest of her movie, it's a classic :)
Больше года BB2010 said…
Even though it was worn for a short while and it looks simple compared to the gown she wears to the ball, I like her pink dress way more. I like the color, bows, and the frilly ends of her skirt
last edited Больше года
 Even though it was worn for a short while and it looks simple compared to the платье, бальное платье she wears to the b
Swanpride commented…
It is also a work of love! Больше года
Больше года BB2010 said…
I love Aurora's peasant dress! I like the color and I love the corset
last edited Больше года
 I Любовь Aurora's peasant dress! I like the color and I Любовь the corset
Больше года simrananime said…
I never really liked the color scheme of Snow White's main dress. This one's dull but still better than that combination.
 I never really liked the color scheme of Snow White's main dress. This one's dull but still better th
I think Cindy looks prettiest in her wedding dress 💜
 I think Cindy looks prettiest in her wedding dress 💜
MAKE IT PINK!!
 MAKE IT PINK!!
Swanpride commented…
blue! Больше года
Больше года wavesurf said…
Hmm. I like the top on Snow White's rags dress, but not the skirt. Like BB2010, I do prefer Snow White's signature gown.

I don't like Aurora's peasant outfit, because the color pairing looks very drab to me. I prefer Aurora in her signature gown when it is blue thanks to Merryweather. Go Merryweather!!!

I love Cinderella's signature silver gown ensemble courtesy of Fairy Godmother's Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo, and I hate that Disney has made it blue on all of their dolls, in all of their advertising, and in the remake ( small criticism of the remake, as everything else in it I felt was pretty decent, btw).

*P.S.* Cinderella is the only remake from Disney that I actually like. Nothing else among the remakes has really impressed me.
last edited Больше года
BB2010 commented…
^not even just in the remake! They changed the dress to blue on dvd too! Больше года
wavesurf commented…
^Oh, yuck! Больше года
One Song

One heart
Tenderly beating
Ever entreating
Constant and true

A Dream is a wish your heart makes

No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true

Once upon a Dream:

You'll love me at once
The way I did once
Upon a dream
Больше года BB2010 said…
Someday My Prince Will Come
Someday when spring is here
We'll find our love anew
And the birds will sing and wedding bells will ring
Someday when my dreams come true

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you will lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep

Once Upon a Dream
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream
Больше года BB2010 said…
from Yoanita Devi
 from Yoanita Devi
Fernl at deviant art has really great fanart. I especially love her crossover works. This is just one example, picked because it features all the princesses. But there is so much more! It would be impossible to pick.
 Fernl at deviant art has really great fanart. I especially Любовь her crossover works. This is just on
So, here is my appreciation banner! (Might do a second one tomorrow).
 So, here is my appreciation banner! (Might do a секунда one tomorrow).
And here is a second one
 And here is a секунда one
PrincessAyeka12 commented…
I think this one is a classic. The use of Золото is lovely. Любовь Aurora in blue. It’s refreshing sometimes. Больше года
Swanpride commented…
Thank you!!! Больше года
So, I was hoping that someone else would submit a banner, but since one is forthcoming I guess I'll close this for now. Thanks to all who participated this week (sorry to those who didn't get a prop, their wall didn't allow me to post one).

Not sure if I will do another round since the participation was fairly low overall. Please send some feedback if you are interested in another one, honouring another set of princesses.
Больше года BB2010 said…
Please do another round! I think the low participation might have been because as iconic as the Classic princesses are they might not be as popular or beloved as the Renaissance group.
Swanpride commented…
Maybe, but if I do one, it won't be immediately. Больше года