Дисней What Could We Do To Make this Club еще Active?

Jayden-G posted on May 28, 2013 at 01:17AM
From what I have heard, this club was extremely active and then it just started to become less and less active, and it has been like that even since I have joined the club in February. I know if all of us put our minds together, we could make this club packed again. If anybody has any ideas to make this club more popular and active, please share your ideas to see if this could really work.

Дисней 13 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года shanyuisboss said…
My ideas all suck but but I can try. If I think of something I'll reply.
Jayden-G commented…
Thank Ты so much. And the sad thing that a majority of Фаны in this club are online, but not a lot do anything on this club. Больше года
Больше года shanyuisboss said…
^What the heck! I just made a lame rhyme without me realizing.
Jayden-G commented…
Don't worry, I do that a lot online and in reality. I thank Ты for your support. Больше года
Больше года Kalcha said…
wink
make tests as "wich disney character are you?" in each movie etc... People love talk about themselves
Jayden-G commented…
I think that would be a great idea. Ты could host it if Ты want to Больше года
Больше года rhythmicmagic said…
Do less that requires regular activity. I think that would actually encourage a lot of people to come on this spot more. A lot of times when I come on here, the polls are pretty much just all countdowns I'm coming in the middle of, or polls from countdowns that are closed.
Jayden-G commented…
Yeah, I'll put my countdown on hold. I just do not want to see this amazing club die, when there is so much to talk about. Больше года
Больше года princecatcher93 said…
I'm planning on doing a couple different countdowns...maybe when we get the princess of the month we also made that movie the movie of the month. Maybe we could try like a quiz (article not in the pop quiz) about how well you know the fans of the month of that year (It would be fun)...I could think of movie.
Jayden-G commented…
Sure, I would be looking foward to that. I will start losing еще about upcoming Дисней and Pixar Фильмы and news, and put my countdowns on hold. I really like your idea. I don't think we have a Фан of the месяц on this club Больше года
princecatcher93 commented…
I can make one if Ты want. But it will be for the месяц of June. Больше года
Jayden-G commented…
Sure, up to Ты Больше года
Больше года AllegroGiocoso said…
smile
I would say more non-countdown polls or polls among favorites since this club lacks a lot of those, and just more activity in general might help=).
last edited Больше года
Jayden-G commented…
I think that is a great idea. I will put my countdown on hold. Would Ты help me build this club again if needed, since I know Ты are one of the regular Фаны on this club? I just don't want this club to become defunct. Больше года
I KNOW! A banner contest. I mean the banner we have is nice but I fill like it doesn't give enough for the club. We could update it or something like that.
Jayden-G commented…
That sounds like a really good idea. Who would hold the banner contest? Do Ты think we should change the Иконка as well? Больше года
rhythmicmagic commented…
If we were to change the icon, it should be to one of the castles they Показать before the films (the old blue one is my preferance.) I do think it would be nice if the color scheme was blue for the icon/ banner, seeing as that's sort of the "Disney color." Больше года
Jayden-G commented…
^ Yeah, that is what I am thinking, but that Иконка is already on the Classic Дисней club, but that one is dead. Maybe it should be a замок from Walt Дисней World или Disneyland? Больше года
Больше года rhythmicmagic said…
I had another idea. For the movie of the month, we could do an article for each movie. It could talk about the plot, cast, production, reception, have fun facts, etc. I'd be glad to do it if no one else had a passionate desire to.
Jayden-G commented…
Cool, I already go into th reception when I did my Post-Renaissance and Dark era countdowns. We could both do it and help each other. We could discuss details later if Ты want Больше года
Больше года Jayden-G said…
I have started forums that are about the predictions and news about the upcoming Disney, Pixar, and DisneyToons films, so you guys could post your thoughts and updates on the movie.
I thought of Three more ideas. I was looking thought past forums that they had and they had, Favorite Quote from a character and favorite line from a song and I was thinking maybe if we had our own Disney Confessions here that would be fun too. If no one else wants to run them I could.
Больше года Maria7Potter said…
An Icon Contest would be fun too, but I don't think I have the time to run it (and I would have to give it up for a couple of months in the summer anyway). :/
Больше года Swanpride said…
I think the biggest problem of the club is not the lack of contests or activities (there is a movie of the month with multiple contests attached to it after all), but that there is so much bad stuff that the good stuff is barely visible. To many articles which read as if someone wrote them in five minutes and are more hastily stated opinions than anything else, too many meaningless and often spammy polls...it's just not fun to wade through all this stuff to get to the good things.
It might be helpful if at least the stuff which is clearly spam gets reported more, so that it gets removed faster....and we should all make an effort to comment and favour the good stuff in order to encourage people to post here again. The more good we get, the more the bad will hopefully toned down.
Jayden-G commented…
Yeah. There was this one time where a person Опубликовано over 30 Статьи which was just a bunch of movie advertisements. We ALL need to Сообщить the article/poll/question, and the person. Больше года
Swanpride commented…
Those are easy, because they are so obvious spam...I think it's еще difficult with something which isn't, but which looks like the one who put it into the club didn't bother at all. If I see a spammer, I always Сообщить the person. It's the "I just was in the mood to put anything in this spot" stuff which is hard to deal with. Больше года
Also, what a lot of people on the other clubs say all we have is spam, spam and more spam. Maybe if we found a way to cut back on some of it it be more fun around here.
Jayden-G commented…
Yeah, and we ALL as a club need to Сообщить the spams, spammers, and individually contribute more. Больше года
princecatcher93 commented…
So just start reporting? Больше года
Swanpride commented…
Well, I reported the so called Статья which just got posted...it wasn't spam in this case, but I don't think that a "I like Peter Pan the best and what do Ты think" post belongs into the Статья section (I hate to be so anal about it, because I don't want to keep anyone from trying to write article, but there are so many in this club which read like the Автор didn't bother at all). Больше года