Durarara rp!! Durarara RolePlay~RP!!! Присоединиться Anytime.

ShizuoHeiwajima posted on May 03, 2012 at 01:36AM
This is the secound RP For Durarara, Sense Im Shizuo, I should RP as myself. So Come and Join as soon as possible please.

Some Easy Rules....

1. No one can take/ replace anyones Character, Unless that person quits.

2. Stay in character as best as you can please.

3. If you do a OC Then you have to give me all the info to me and a picture, just post it on the RP.

4. Have Fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~
I will Put your user name next to the character you are Rping, So everyone knows.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­
UserNames:...........................Char­act­ers­:

ShizuoHeiwajima......................Shiz­uo Heiwajima
last edited on May 03, 2012 at 11:48AM

Durarara rp!! 12 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года ShizuoHeiwajima said…
Hey you just post here to put the character you wanna be...
Больше года Xenok15 said…
can i be Celty??
Больше года ShizuoHeiwajima said…
Yeah, Sure. You can tell / Ask your friends to join also if you dont mind.
sure thing~^^
Больше года yaoigirl450 said…
can I join?
I want to be some one that's not on Durarara, because I don't watch Durarara alot.
:o well~probably? xD but this person is SLEEPING!
Больше года SoulEater-Roxs said…
I dont think you can, Cause This is a Rp for Durarara characters only....Sorry.
Больше года Taiwan01 said…
Can I be Anri or Masaomi
Больше года IzayaOriharaKun said…
I think i'd be pretty decent at playing myself~ What do you think, Shizu-chan?
Больше года durararafan1212 said…
Can I be Saki?
Больше года pinkmare said…
smile
I have an oc :) okay here's the 411 about her.
when she was four her father was killed by drug dealers as they vow revenge on him for not getting them off at the judge court because one of them made a deal to him never to let the judge know they were guilty , anyways one of them sneak into the office and stab him with a dagger and she has been living in a dark cloud ever since anyways as she started to grow older her mother started to get ill and she's been constantly visiting her at the hospital almost everyday however she was offer a job as a actress over the past few courses so that way she can earn money and pay for her mother's medical bill , her boss has been making a few passes on her , to which she has been avoiding , it turns out that the man's married and has been having a few affair unknown to his wife, anyways due to her telepathically , telekinesis and precognition she is able to hear thoughts of knowing if the person she meets is bad or good ,holding or holding things without touching and able to see the future like for example (if she claims see in her mind that a cat has climb a tree) then it happens when she walks to the park and actually sees it happened.) despite having psychic abilities , she is rough around the edges , sweet at times but can also sing though she admit she is too shy to do so.
last edited Больше года
Больше года pinkmare said…
smile
the top comment was just the summary about her here's the real info about her and what she looks like (she's wearing the costume for a movie and yes she's wearing a blue gown on the bottom)

First name or Kanji whatever : Diana Toshida
Age: (depending how old she was when her father was killed I say she's) 20.
Birthday: February 15 1982 (Yeah her birthday's right after mine ^^)
Height: (average size a size of a 20 years old )
Weight: (average size as well)
Blood Type: o
Likes: winter , singing , acting , using her psychic abilities.
Dislikes: Drug dealers, Her boss , Liars and summer.
Family: Daiki Toshida (Father , was murdered) Chika Toshida (mother) Hoshi Kobayashi (maternal Grandmother.)

a few trivia about her.

. Neither her parents have a psychic ability it was revealed that her grandmother from her mother's side is a medium.
.her mother's maiden name was Kobayashi before marrying her father.
.she looks exactly like her mother except for the eye color to which she receive from her father.
.she was once nicknamed. 'Little miss Sweet-n-Sour as a child because of her personality.
.she dislikes summer because the heatwaves drives her insane.
.she loves winter due to her love for the color white and blue and due to it's natural beauty of beautiful snowflakes falling from the sky.

and that's all
 the вверх Комментарий was just the summary about her here's the real info about her and what she looks like