Ebcullen4ever Присоединиться This And Win Closed (Winners)

1Lien1D posted on Jul 20, 2012 at 07:04PM
this is very easy i say post a fave character of twilight and tell me why he or she is your fave
for answering you get 5 probs
and you get 10 if i argee with you
and if you win you get 15 probs
btw i wil give everyone 5 probs for answering
and liene11 will give the lucky winners 10 or 15 more props
last edited on Jul 26, 2012 at 08:43AM

Ebcullen4ever 6 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года ebcullen4ever said…
heart
my fave male character from twilight saga is Edward.I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love him because he loves Bella.He is loving,kind,gentle,funny,plays the piano,drives fast cars,is an old fashioned man living in a modern world.He is strong,not only physically, but also strong in mind to overcome the need to want to kill Bella when they first met.He is just perfect.Isnt that fact alone enough of an explanation as to why I love Edward?No?How about the pic I am submitting?
 my fave male character from twilight saga is Edward.I Любовь him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Любовь hi
Больше года ebcullen4ever said…
This is my 2nd entry,because I have 2 fave characters.My other fave character is Bella Swan.Why?I love her because she is beautiful,brave,courageous,honest,loving,s­tro­ng in mind and when she becomes a vampire she is physically strong as well.She may be clumsy and introverted but other than that she isnt your normal girl.The fact that she falls in love with a vampire attests to that statement.She overcame death,loss and pain and it made her stronger,mentally and physically and she found where she truly belonged and what she was born to be...a vampire.
 This is my 2nd entry,because I have 2 fave characters.My other fave character is Bella Swan.Why?I lov
Больше года kristenfan10109 said…
big smile
Bells counts for me to
Больше года mr-cullen said…
heart
my favorite character is bella swan because she's so caring ,simple and basically a good person.she is always worried about renee and charlie and she takes care of them .and she's brave loving a vampire and a werewolf . she doesn't hate peoples who dislike her and she's nice to them. and she loves her daughter and family passionately .i so very much love bella.
last edited Больше года
 my Избранное character is bella лебедь because she's so caring ,simple and basically a good person.she i
Больше года TDL92 said…
heart
Bella because she is amazing, wonderful, loving, herself. She is just the best :) I love Edward also :) Jake and Emmett :) Rosalie also. My two faves for girls are Bella and Rosalie and fir the guys its Emmett and Edward.
Больше года liene11 said…
mr-cullen wins the 10 props
and ebcullen4ever wins the 15 props