Эдвард Каллен Twilight Цитаты

tiddles posted on Apr 07, 2009 at 06:24PM
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."-Edward Cullen(Edward saying this to Bella)

"It's not every day someone is telling me how edible i smell."-Bella Swan(Bella saying this to Edward)

"I prefer brunettes."-Edward Cullen(Edward saying this to Bella)

"We're a bit sensitive to blood around here. I'm sure you can understand that."-Bella Swan(Bella saying this to Jacob)

"I don't have any leeches on my speed dial." Jacob Black(Jacob saying this to Edward)

"I was just wondering why you stabbed him. Not that I object." -Edward Cullen (Edward saying this to Bella about Jacob)

"Would you like to hear my story, Bella? It doesn't have a happy ending but which of ours does? If we had happy endings, we'd all be under gravestones now." -Rosalie Hale(Rosalie saying this to Bella)

And here are some quotes from Breaking Dawn, the Newest and last book of the Twilight Saga:

"You are awfully small to be so hugely irritating"-Edward Cullen(Edward saying this to Alice)

"Why am i covered in feathers?"-Bella CULLEN(Bella saying this to Edward)

"Oops"-Edward Cullen

"I'd like to beat you dead"-Rosalie Hale(Rosalie saying this to Jacob)

"Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You're not taking him to a strip club, are you?"-Bella Swan(Bella saying this to Jasper)
 And so the lion fell in Любовь with the lamb."-Edward Cullen(Edward saying this to Bella) "It's not

Эдвард Каллен No Ответы