Эдвард Каллен OMG!! KRISTEN STEWART IS PREGNANT!!!

spunky-wolf posted on Jul 11, 2009 at 10:38AM
okay this is what happened...
i was on google one night and typed in
is kristen stewart
i was gonna write
is kristen stewart smoking
when one of the suggestions said
is kristen stewart pregnant
so i clicked on it and it showed a picture of her with a baby bump!!!
she told rob (pattinson) and the news shocked him
so yeah...
KRISTEN STEWART IS PREGNANT!!!
PROBABLY WITH ROB'S BABY!!!
save

Эдвард Каллен 19 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года andreax96 said…
So do you think its true or not im really confuse?Some blog said it was true and another one said it wasnt?
Больше года coollaney1 said…
wink
NOPE ROB IS NOT LIKE THAT ITS IN A MAGAZINE THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT AND THERES ANOTHER STUPID RUMOR THAT SAYS MICHAEL JACKSON GOT MURDERD
Больше года Cullen_Freak said…
big smile
umm you guys REALLY belive websites and m agazines..theyre like little gossipers the only way to know for sure is if you hear KRISTEN say it, or from a reliable source wich is not magazines, and websites
Больше года henritee-rob said…
smirk
i really dont think rob is that kind of guy! at least he dont seem like it. maybe Kristen is pregnant, but not with robs baby!!
Больше года lil_miss_regan said…
kiss
Yep i agree with heritee.
Больше года christy16 said…
LOL And what do you mean by "I don't think Rob's that kind of guy?" How the heck do you know WHAT type of guy he is?? And HELLO he's a guys... therefore... He IS that type of guy.... lol
Больше года kristenrob said…
surprise
well its probably not true cuz in Breaking Dawn Bella is pregnant
Больше года playas said…
meh
I'm not surprised since he was hooking up with her at her hotel during the movie shoot
Больше года lilah18 said…
omg by who
 omg by who
Больше года vampiressJazz said…
it probally would have been computer generated
other wise SLUT
thats how they make ppl in the movies pregnant with them having to be knocked up to be pregnant
Больше года sapherequeen said…
meh
This would mean that she can't act in Eclipse and perhaps Breaking Dawn, since she'll have nine months of being huge. So as a result, if this were to be true, no more Twilight films.

And as for my reaction to that......well, can't say I didn't see it coming.
Больше года ash_lena said…
no she isnt she is my cousin we talk trust me!!!!!1
Больше года oria said…
no she cnt b the pic is probly wen bella is pregnant in breaking dawn with rensemee
Больше года mina_nina said…
Okay firstly coollaney1, Michael Jackson was murdered, they found evidence of it and secondly.

Who cares if shes pregnant. (Apart from all the twilight obsessers) My oppinion is what an ugly baby that would turn out to be... lol
Больше года Drockvp said…
I am one Crazy Fuck .. And I I am in A cool fucking band.. And all the world will love it

Click on the link and check out my stupid fucking myspace Hahahahahaha!!!!!

www.myspace.com/laterdaysrock

All time low, saves the day, mayday parade, vega under fire, fake problems, Pretty Ricky, Melina Fiona, Miike Snow, New Boyz, Person L, 3OH!3, Escape the fate, never shout never, the devil wears prada, jack Johnson, a skylit drive, asher roth, Framing hanely, Forever the sickest kids, New Found Glory, Four Year Srtong, airplanes, Jacks Mannequin, metro station, incubus, Push Play, taking back Sunday, Hello Goodbye, the public record, tommy lee, mash bros. Later Days, Later Days Rock.
Больше года Alinta said…
she probley is but im no doctor
Больше года Lizzy-ILoveJB said…
Yep
last edited Больше года
Больше года shivers-zimmy said…
That's Not True! It's Just For Breaking Dawn! She's Not Really Pregnant! If Her And Robert Pattinson Have Had Real Sex, I'm Sure They Used Protection Or Something!
Больше года Natbr said…
Obviously not!!!