EgoMouse Last Man Typing!

EgoMouse posted on Mar 31, 2017 at 12:34AM
Whoever types last wins!

EgoMouse 15 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года EgoMouse said…
wink
Nobody comes here so I auto-win, haha! This is g-ness.
 Nobody comes here so I auto-win, haha! This is g-ness.
Больше года TheLefteris24 said…
Denied !!!!
last edited Больше года
 Denied !!!!
You would post on a meme forum.
^ That is certainly true !!!!
 ^ That is certainly true !!!!
My internet has been down for an entire day. I resulted to mobile hotspotting with my phone. Wtf ISP.
^ Relatable, my Man. Hate it when that happens !!!!
 ^ Relatable, my Man. Hate it when that happens !!!!
I'm gonna drop this rap because its pretty good.
^ It was pretty good indeed. In more ways than one. Wish more people gave thought into a matter like that !!!!
 ^ It was pretty good indeed. In еще ways than one. Wish еще people gave thought into a matter like
Ever just look around and every site is just shitposting?
^ Most of the time. Can't say that I have found an exception !!!!
last edited Больше года
 ^ Most of the time. Can't say that I have found an exception !!!!
I feel like an asshole sometimes and Idek why I do it. And then I read an article that just says that everyone on the internet is an asshole. I still want to improve myself, but I'm just an average guy and I'm kinda just doomed to be one. Even when I'm not trying to be an asshole, my friend accuses me of being an asshole at the moment. Like I mentioned I was eating fruits then he goes on about how we can't ever get enough nutrients from foods or its really hard. So I just say after a long messages of that, I said I'm just eating fruits because its the only thing to eat for me. I was just giving him my situation and then he says "I'm not telling you what to do". Idk, it just felt like manipulation, but I'm an asshole for doing that. Its not the reason why I think I'm an asshole, but its just, unavoidable I guess.
^ It seems to me like what happened was done in the heat of the moment. I wouldn't pay it much attention myself. People will always snap, judge and complain about anything. No need to bring yourself down and consider yourself an asshole. Certainly, I do not see you that way. The exact opposite in fact. Everyone is average to begin with. Each experience we live throughout our Lives help us grow. Improvement is a major aspect. It is never too late for it !!!!
Thats the problem, I do pay attention to everything. I feel like I need to analyze things. I don't really conversate with people so the conversations I do have becomes significantly more important.
^ Here's one more similarity we seem to be having. I know how it is. Despite how I might look in here, I am not the type to hold much of a conversation either actually. Especially outside of the Web. Not that I don't want to and it depends on the kind of people I am dealing with but it's rare. I haven't been used to it so once a chance like that comes up, I really put great emphasis on everything that's being said. Can't help but overthink things. Trying to analyze them and come up with answers. Sometimes I might exaggerate / come to conclusions that drag things a little bit too much. What can I say? I'm not used to such experiences like most. Hence why I need to work on myself. Improve my communication skills, I guess? Most of all, fight the doubt that has taken root inside me. As I said, Improvement is a major part of Life. Vital !!!!
Improvement is a part of life but I'm apparent inept at doing that. I keep struggling on Splatoon and now Mario Tennis Aces. People seem fine at improving and being good at it except me. I don't seem to learn as well as people and I don't even know why.