1.You know "1 minute" = 1 hour
2.You say "estubid" and "owet" for "stupid" and "out"
3.Your Mom hits u with anything that is near her, anything from a shoe to a bowl
4.Your parents brag about you even if you're bad
5.Your favorite food is warah aneb (mashi), but you are embarrassed to tell your friends that you eat leaves for dinner
6.Your 'taunt' asks you when she can dance at your wedding
7.You wear more cologne than deodorant
8.You pronounce "the things" za sings"
9.Your father swears at you with words that effect himself "ya ibn il kalb!!!"
10.You put tahina in and on everything and brag about how healthy it is
11.You gossip about your own family...with members of your own family
12.You eat kofta at least 4 times a week
13.You cook a meal that lasts a week
14.You watch the hell out of the Arabic channel
15.You have billions of cousins
16.At weddings it takes the bride and groom 4 hours to kiss all the guests and everybody hits their drink with their forks
17.You "get down" from the car instead of "getting out" of it
18.You love to laugh and smile :D
19.You have a gold necklace of your name written in Hieroglyphics or Arabic
20.You play cards till the break of dawn
21.Your Mom says things like: put za sings in za sing
22.You can't have a meal without aish baladi (arabic bread)
23.You feel proud when someone famous or a celebrity has any Arabic blood in them
24.You teach your American friends Arabic words (mostly bad ones) and get happy when they use them in normal conversations
25.You have ten different foods at your dinner table
26.You get really happy and call the whole family to the room when there is a special or documentary on Egyptians or anything Arabic related on CNN or PBS
27.You have lefa hair...and if you don't, u have curly hair
28.You own a grocery store or a gas station
29.You smoke as if it were your last day on earth...and you only smoke apple or manga sheesha
30.You own and/or play a tublah
31.Your middle name is your father's first name
32. You’re probably pre-med or engineering
33. You could kill for some macarona bil- béchamel, mashi, and baba ghanouG
34. Your parents think Umm-Khalthoom IS what's hot
35. You invented and perfected the art of bellydancing
36. You’re probably the loudest in your circle of friends
37. You know a cup of tea is shai-bil laaban, not bil haleeb
38. You know Egypt’s got it down for movies, music, and clothes~
39. Whenever you meet a fellow Arab in a store, you get a discount.
40. You’re ALWAYS LATE….it’s a gene, ok?!
41. The only maintenance you do to your car is a car wash, or not even.
42. Your wife is also your first cousin or from ur family.
43. You are bald and fat and blame it on stress.
44. You got a lot of money and drive a BMW or a Benz and still can’t pick up any women.
45. After a family meal, the women fight to the death over who should wash the dishes while the men sit on their behinds and discuss politics, waiting for their tea...
46. Walk around the house in your underwear in front of your kids.
47. Watch the hell out of the ART channel and talk shit about the rest.
48. Ur only source of news is Aljazzera or neighbors
50. You got more than 4 kids.
51. Your middle name is your father’s first name.
52. U have about millions of cousins.
53. Act like you want to pay, but in reality you hate to pay.
54. You are standing next to the largest suitcases at the Airport.
55. Your Parents scream into the phone, and if u don’t answer your phone they leave about 200 messages on your voicemail.
56. When u try to explain your Egyptian friends to your American friends u say they r your cousins.
57. If you’re an Egyptian woman u always complain on how your fat u r…and how u always lose weights on fasts.
58. If you’re an Egyptian woman you always have to bleach ur hair a color not normal and swear it's real...
59. Egyptian men have leefa hair
60. You have "fool” or “Koshary” for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
61. You say words like “ Ezayek”, “Eshtah”, “Gedan”, and “Aywah”
62. You ask your dad a simple question and he tells you a story of how he had to walk miles just to get to school.
63. If you are 25 and not married yet, your parents make you feel that you are getting too old. My Big Fat Greek Wedding, anyone?
64. Everyone is a family friend.
65. People are never happy with what you've achieved. If you graduated from school they'll tell you "3o2bal el Shehada el kebera", and when u get that "3o2bal el 3aroosa or 3areees", and when you get that "3o2bal ma nefra7 be awladkom", and when you get that "3o2bal ma tefra7 be shehadithum", etc...
66. When you FLY BACK home you find 20 people waiting for you at the airport
67. Every time you fly back home you meet relatives you never knew existed, and they look nothing like your family.
68. Getting a visa to Europe or the States is like getting a baby, everybody tells you "mabrook"