Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim As a duel spell mage, which stat do Ты think is еще advantageous to level up as a secondary to Magika obviously? - [answers were too long to put in a pick]

sumguy posted on Dec 12, 2011 at 07:17PM
1. Stamina - Keep distance between you and your foes - Mysticism and long range destruction spells are where it's at. [You can't hurt me if you can't catch me especially if you're frozen in place! Oh and watch out behind you because your friend is about to power attack you and good luck finding me if you succeed in killing him!]

2. Health - Be able to handle multiple enemies at once - Restoration or Alteration with Mysticism and/or destruction. [ Na na na na na you can't hurt me hahaha! Oh and if I'm not blowing you guys apart then have fun killing each other!]

3. Both even - Can handle multiple foes but can run away if needed - Any combination of damage and protection. [I can't think of anything this option just doesn't seem fun to me considering a mage needs high magicka so I've never tried to balance the 2 but if you do then talk about it.]

4. ONLY magicka - For maximum damage - Conjuration and all range destruction spells. [If you can't get through my army of atronochs, undead, and deadra then how can you stop me from blowing you to pieces?]

Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim 6 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года sumguy said…
I like option 2 the best without restoration or alteration while using duel destruction spells or destruction and mysticism. I also use heavy armor on my mage too so I have little use of wards and armor bonuses considering I am an enchanter too with all kinds of awesome stuff on my armor including element resistances, fortify armor, and increased magicka regeneration.
Больше года sumguy said…
I meant illusion not mysticism... you can tell that I've played Oblivion and Morriwind hahaha.
Больше года wolfmaster3000 said…
i'd go with health & Magic
Больше года Dyfedik45 said…
Ill just go with the STAB STAB STAB
Больше года Invader_Moss said…
smile
#3. Definitely!
Больше года vagos said…
big smile
yup! :D