Fairy Tail Make your own Fairy Tail wizard

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 02:28AM
You must make your own and cannot use the original characters.
Rules:
1.Minimize cussing
2.Don't make your character too strong
3.No killing of other people's character
4.You can only have one character, if you wanna change, kill off your character and make a new one.
5.You can use original characters, to talk to or fight or etc, but make sure it's what they would really say and do what they really do.

Now, to make a wizard just tell us the following:

Name-

Age-

Magic-

Place of living-

Weapons(optional)-

Appearance-

Personality-

Birthday(optional)-

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)-

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-

Any other things you would like us to know-

You can make your own kind of magic or use the original.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Makarov is DEAD. Yeah, we did a 5 years time skip. Mirajane is Guild Master

Wizards:

Blaze Phoenix(me)
Tierra Blanchett(temari101)
Saara Silverkin(Jennifer0)
Ginger the Exceed[pet](Jennifer0)
Alyss NightShade(Okuni)
Alek "The Monster" Valentine(AceDarkwolf17)
Seimon Kagnos(TheAdventGhost)
Omen Redcliff(wolfmaster3000)
Raion the lion Exceed[pet](wolfmaster3000)
Nami wingslayer(natcy08)
Black Leopard[pet](natcy08)
Blade Panther(GGMist)
Verdict the Exceed(GGMist)
Miyuki IceFyre(musicxgirl18)
Sasuke Uchiha(Sasuke106)
Rikku Caster(MyBlueDragon)
Ace the falcon[pet](MyBlueDragon)
Lily Cross(Animated_Heart)
Kiki the wolf[pet](Animated_Heart)
Chazz Fay(Jupiter305)
Shinji Elion(mcterra)
Phantom(phantomassassin)
Ciel Taramaru(Gray-Dragneel)
Kai Hitaru(Gray-Dragneel)

Take your jobs here: link
last edited on Apr 28, 2013 at 02:05PM

Fairy Tail 10489 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10151-10200 of 10489

Больше года brodxe said…
Dash: Ry, Kono, you stay here and eat. I will be right back. *He walks outside towards Xenos* Hey you rookie weakling. What do you think you are trying to do? Telling us to form a squad? You know nothing about Acnologia. So go do something that a weakling like you can handle.
Больше года MeleeGod19 said…
Xenos:i been changed my mind I'm not going to get outta my face
Xenos:*punches him in the stomach* stop calling me weak the only real REASON I WAS GOING AFTER ACNOLOGIA BECAUSE HE KILLED EVERY ONE IN MY FAMILY EXCEPT ME AND MY SISTER OUR PARENTS FORCED US TO LEAVE AND THEN THEY TRIED TO FIGHT HIM OFF DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FELT TO COME BACK THE NEXT DAY AND FIND YOUR FATHER"S HEAD ON THE GROUND!!!!T-THATS WHY I WANNA KILL HIM!!!!
Xenos:*purple, black, and white aura forms around me*that's the last time someone under estimates me *iron and infinite god fists forms*
Больше года brodxe said…
Dash: *Dodges the punch very easily* You can't even hit me. How do you expect to fight Acnologia?
last edited Больше года
Xenos:idiot I JUST TOLD YOU IM NOT GOING TO DO IT!!!!
Xenos:dude if you were one MY FUCKING SPEED LEVEL THEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN EASIER!!!!!
Xenos:look here i.....*thinks*is this person seriously trying to push me to that level i don't wanna go to that level but he's pushing me towards it when my left eye goes all white i know the process is happening then that when body loses control.....*
Xenos:can you leave me alone i said I'm not doing it*thinks two words over and over*mother father mother father*eye turns all white and says* look i wanna be friends but ur not giving me a freakin chance and i don't use my full power when I'm just simply triyng to hit people while you're calling me weak ass hole
Xenos:by the way that wasn't my full speed or full percentage power i was going 20% on both* i only go 100% when i'm pissed
Xenos:*laughs, goes back to normal, then says* i was just started to get energized but now i notice you're not worth it, i wont waste any of my energy on you
Xenos:*tries to shake his hand and come to an agreement to stop the argument*
Больше года awesomeADV1 said…
Name: Aleizio Nusar

Magic: Zodiac magic (allows me to gain the powers of all the
animals in every zodiac ex: heightened senses, increased abilities,
and many other things(look below))

Weapons: Change with animal I am using( ex: bull- axe, monkey
- whip, and etc)

Appearance: long blonde hair that is always tied in a low ponytail,
tanned body that is very lean, and ice blue eyes. Wears loose
and comfortable clothes

Personality: Usally very friendly and laid-back but when his friends
are hurt goes into butt-kicking mode and you don't want to be the
target of that. Also likes to fight.

Pets: Can basically summon any of the zodiac animals un animal form

Other things to know: Is very familiar with celestial spirits and
can travel to the dimension that the zodiac spirits live.
Больше года brodxe said…
Dash: You think I am scared of you kid? Go find other people that are weak to trains with. *He walks back to the resteraunt ignoring the handshake*

[In head]

Why is Fairy Tail accepting so many weak and pitiful wizards?
Xenos:*thinks* what a jerk*
Xenos:truth is I'm not woth fairy tail anymore that's why I stayed behind and that idiot thought I would go full power on him *laughs*
Xenos:*walks in the fairy tail guild* take the emblem off of me I don't need it I guess I'm on my own now
Xenos:*thinks* I really wanted to be friends with them well
Xenos:*leaves the guild then goes back in the restaurant*I'm on my own no more damn guilds
Xenos:*thinks*dash really made me go to that level so when I get pissed my regular body isn't coming back again*
Xenos:since I'm not in a guild I have some plans
Xenos:*looks at dash* you know what dash you're not strong actually no one is we all have ruthless ways and sabertooth bastards look nothing like a family all I see is hatred in you you my mentally and physically strong but deep beneath you there is weakness we start off weak and just build our courage and ability to do things and now I see you BASTARDS ARE A DISCRACE TO SOCEITY!! and if u wanna piss me off some more ill go ahead and blow ur fucking guild up worthless you sick worthless scumbag and if u wanna under stand my pain ill kill everyone in this whole town*thinks* see this is why I told dash don't piss me off I can hear what I'm saying and see what I'm doing*right eye turns red then starts to laugh*
Xenos:*contacts dash telepathically* dude this isn't me it is but the evil killing side of me you pushed to a breaking point and theres a problem with this transformation, ur the only one who can break the curse now and hes immortal basically except if chop him in the back of the neck when and the only reason u can break the curse casue ur fast and he's on he's kinda drunk to that's why hes barely speaking he also fast at reflexes all I can do is guide you now hit him whil he off guard
Evil Xenos:*wont stop laughing*
Xenos:*the evil me has real issues*
Xenos:*shut the heck up u laugh like a retarded giraffe
Xenos:*he gonna make me real mad
Evil Xenos:im waiting
Xenos:he falls asleep quick as soon as he does chop him in the back of his neck if he wakes don't let him escape the restaurant
Evil Xenos:*falls asleep*
Xenos:*see what I mean he cant here me speaking so that's a good thing
Больше года brodxe said…
Dash: *Sitting in the resteraunt booth, listening but not looking at him. When suddenly he is gone leaving very bright gold particles that slowly fade, but Dash is now behind Xenos and uses a small, but very powerful speed pulse into the back of Xenos's neck. Everything that Dash just did was 0.15 seconds*
Evil Xenos:*dodges*what you call yourself a speed devil and cant hit a rookie wizard that's pathetic
Xenos:*I forgot to mention he's magic is called infinite god slayer cause he has all magic except dragon slayer
Xenos:*did the evil me just call me a rookie I'm not
Xenos:*oh crap he dodged
Xenos:*my life is gone*talks to dash telepathically* this is last resort ok man ....I hate last resort well thx for trying to help
Evil Xenos:*explodes and the regular me comes out*
Xenos:thx dash I got one more thing to do and that's take down that guy that put this curse on me hes magic too well ill be back in a few seconds
(have u guys noticed that the pages are getting shorter)
Больше года brodxe said…
Dash: *Says nothing and sits back down to eat his rack of lamb*

(It randomly changes for big to small or small to big)
last edited Больше года
(oh)
(u ok u guys are usually talking ive just been gone for a while
(and u guys haven't said anything yet)
(and u guys haven't said anything yet)
Больше года brodxe said…
(They might be busy... Just be patient. And I am waiting for you to reply to what Dash did.)
Xenos:well isn't my problem thank for helping
Больше года brodxe said…
Dash: By the way... The magic you use.... It is very weak.
Xenos:yeah I know but I can make it stronger and plus the evil me absorbs others power and kinda uhh...takes it not like take it away but copy their power by the way now I have your speed pulse
Больше года brodxe said…
(Really.... Now you want to copy my character... How would the evil copy magic if he is gone...That doesn't make sense and apparently the evil dodged it... You can't just take something someone else created. If you can copy magics you are also taking Ry's magic.)
(OK NVM DAMN CALM IT DOWN!!!!!)
(I was tired last night so yeah I had to read back over the comments and I noticed that)
(it was a joke by the way) I just wanted to prank someone last night)
Больше года brodxe said…
(Ha... Very funny prank... Laughing so hard............)
last edited Больше года
(good sarcasm)
Больше года brodxe said…
(I'm done role playing with you. Find someone else)

Dash: So girls, after we are done eating we are going to start some intense training.
Больше года njohnson12 said…
walks into the guild hall with Odin perched on his shoulder ,sits at the bar, orders a glass of whiskey and a BLT sandwitch
last edited Больше года
(wow jack ass ill just go play trove)
Больше года brodxe said…
(Have fun.)