Гриффины Episode ideas

dustfinger posted on Sep 11, 2008 at 05:06PM
I'm Gay Again: Meg has it with Neil. She's tells him that she's gay. Now eveery body thinks she's gay. Again!

Гриффины 14 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года dustfinger said…
Petersighted

Peter gets laser eye surgery. But he has serious side effects after. How will he handle it?
Больше года Tsuki856 said…
A musical,
a episode with classic movies like Arsenic and Old Lace, Pooka, and Pride and Predjudace
Больше года dragonrider said…
The opera: Lois and Peter try out for the Opera musical which is the phantom of the opera. Little did they know Brian tries out to be the phantom but nobody knows it and he kidnaps lois.
Больше года burntscallops said…
Checking in to the Maverick Suite:
Peter gets fired from his job at the brewery, so The Griffins convert their house into a Bed and Breakfast. It is wildly popular. Soon, Sarah Palin checks in for a 6-month stay while she has business in Quahog, and then no one else checks in. They want to close down to get away from Palin, but by Quahog law, Bed and Breakfasts can not close down while they have guests, and they are stuck with her in their house for the next six months. Meanwhile, Stewie becomes obsessed with trying to beat "The Impossible Test."

Secret Life of the Quahogian Teenager:
A satire of "Secret Life of the American Teenager." Craig Hoffman and Meg have sex at band camp, and she becomes pregnant, while Peter and Lois fight and he moves into the garage

Brian the Bachelor 2: Tables Turned
Some of Brian's exes (Shauna, Jillian, Carolyn, and Brooke) reconsider their breaking up when he is on the cover of the hippest magazine in Quahog, and they all want him back. MTV learns of this, so they televise him spending time with the girls, and his choice.
Больше года ultimatefredde said…
a night on quahog:

stewie, brian and peter have to go to buy a new sofa.
but each one gets lost and experiences an ugly experience
stewie must compete with bertram for the last gun in the store
brian got to jail for not having his owner near and peter is trying to have beers for free in the drunken clam.

brian's cousin:

brian recibes a visit from a dog who claims to be his cousin what the griffins don't know is that this dog was sent by bertram and is trying to kill stewie.

friends or foes:

peter and the chicken met again but this time they must team up in order to close a new restaurant that wants to use meg and chris as waiters.
Больше года ZoeeZombiiiee said…
I think that they should make a residen evil style episode with lois as alice.
Больше года dumgum16 said…
not again:

they should have an episode where brian goes to rehab again and then peter has to bust him out an he stays up all night thinking of a way to get brian out and he says 'this is harder than when i battled the flood'(reference to halo's zombies)then it shows peter as master chief and i guest star as orbiter and have us killing the zombies then seth mcfarlane make up the rest if he wants to.

please look at myne seth!!!!
Больше года dumgum16 said…
my eyes!:

peter gets contacts and his eyes are anormous.
and everyone hides from him.
Больше года jaws8u said…
Peter makes a reference to the time he was dancing with Michael jackson. Then it skips a scene showing peter in a crowded night club with everybody dancing to the song Thriller by Michael Jackson. Peter yells "Michael Jackson is dead!". Everything goes quiet and everybody looks at him. Suddenly the floor opens up and Michael Jackson's casket rises out of the floor. Michael's corpse steps out and starts dancing to Thriller as it begins playing again.
last edited Больше года
Больше года dustfinger said…
(I don't have a title yet)

Chris is in a Spelling Bee. He looses so bad (because of an erection) that his parents take him to a theme park. Everybody reconizes him. He gets so depressed that he ends up working there.
Больше года cameo114 said…
The Griffin-Pewterschmidt Dilemma
Plot: Peter and Lois’ parents meet for the first time. Meanwhile Carter takes a liking to Peter’s mum Thelma causing the two to span a secret relationship behind Barbara’s back.

Baddy Daddy
Plot: Peter’s biological father Mickie McFinningan visits Quahog and stays with the Griffins. He takes a liking to everyone but Meg calling her cruel names. But he resorts to drinking when he discovers that his possessions back in Ireland have been customised by the local authority. When he starts drinking around the kids Peter begins to feel for their safety and kicks his dad out onto the streets with no one to go to.

Combustible Elements of a Visionary
Plot: Peter eats cheese before going to bed on Halloween night and has a visionary of the kids and Lois dying in a terrorist attack while he’s at work. So Peter goes to desperate measures to keep his family safe from any danger that might come their way forcing them to live underground.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Dunkemon said…
Tradeing Faces: Brian and Stewie switch bodies.
Больше года bigmanputt said…
So I’ve seen many episodes on family guy and seeing quagmire when he’s around Lois. I would really love to see an episode when Lois cheats on peter with quagmire. Then peter starts going into depression and takes it out on lois dad. And ends up having sex with Lois’s mom.
Больше года trav123 said…
How about Lois finally divorces Peter takes the kids with her and leaves peter alone to live the “normal” life but soon her Meg Stewie and Chris realize that they need peter to survive and she asks peter to be her husband again (this could be a multi episode plot) or quagmire finally loses it with his luv for Lois or Peters ex girlfriend Gretchen returns to get revenge on Lois