Fanpop Etiquette Opinion Based Тест Questions-My Big Pet Peeve

Katreader posted on Oct 18, 2008 at 09:10PM
It just drives me crazy. I'm going through some quizzes and I see totally subjective questions. For example, "Is so and so hot?" Even though when you post a question you see "The pop quiz is a trivia game where you ask FACT-BASED questions to test the knowledge of your fellow fans.
If you are asking an OPINION-BASED question, please use the picks feature instead." in a big yellow box.

What is the proper way to deal with the situation? Do you report the question or do you just growl and ignore it? Is there something else you can do?

Sorry, these improper quiz questions are a big pet peeve of mine and I'd like to know if anything can be done about them.

Fanpop Etiquette 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года germany123 said…
of course you can report them..we also discussed this here
link
so yeah thats what i do...i report quizzes like that as BAD QUESTION or picks as spam and leave a note in the box :)
Больше года Katreader said…
Thanks! I wasn't sure what to report it as. Thanks for the link to the other discussion as well.
Больше года harold said…
Yes, they're bad questions. As I said in the thread, you can also send a message to the user pointing out the difference, usually when the question is a good one, just not appropriate for a quiz. That's because reporting a question will just get it deleted at best.