Фэнтези The World RP

sonoboreas posted on Aug 10, 2011 at 07:29AM
The World is a strange and confusing place. You don't have any other choice though so make the best out of what you can!
The World you live in is filled with strange creatures and places. Creatures from dreams and nightmare roam our World. But the people are the same, greedy; or kind, wealthy; or poor. And power is sought for everywhere.
Your kingdom, a vast one, is led by an emperor but you cannot be sure of what kind of man his is because the world is to big and the stories are too large in number, you believe only what you see. There are kings stretched far and wide, ruling over different amounts of land, under the control of the emperor and there is much land to see each filled with its own beauty and uniqueness. The Light Country is said to be the greatest. It is where the emperor himself resides. It is a place, the biggest country in all the kingdom, the flourishes and is in a time of renaissance. People from all over the world are flocking there to see the wonders and make a living.
You yourself just arrived in the Light Country.
All the wonders and knowledge can be found here, all the magic and divinity.
But what will you do in this country? Who will you meet? What art or work will you follow? This is all up to you.
The possibilities are endless! You could train to become an alchemist, one who can practice an advanced science in which objects can be created from raw materials. Or maybe become a mage. Maybe become a knight and protect your kingdom. You can become anything you want!

Something else is going on in the kingdom though. Citizens are beginning to notice the wealth and power certain kings and nobles hold and have become jealous. Rebellions are starting to rise everywhere and you must decide which side to choose. But you hear of a meeting for younger people like yourself who have recently come to Light Country, a meeting to recruit people to the rebellion. You decide to go, although, your decision hasn't been made.

Name;

Age;

Looks;

Personality;

Apprenticed to become a;

Opinion of rebellion;

Weapon;

Animal;

Boreas-Garp
Artemis-Kate
Leah-Bella
Penelope-Alexa
DoN-Ashllyn
DT-Joseph
Alex-Claire
last edited on Aug 10, 2011 at 10:18PM
save

Фэнтези 377 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 377

Больше года sonoboreas said…
Name;Monkey D. Garp

Age; 19

Looks;Pic

Personality;Determined, Loyal, Will do anything for friends and family, Friendly

Apprenticed to become a;Alchemist

Opinion of rebellion;Supports it greatly

Weapon;Tattoos that activate powers and sword

Animal;Brown Horse
 Name;Monkey D. Garp Age; 19 Looks;Pic Personality;Determined, Loyal, Will do anything for Друзья
Больше года ArtemisDiana said…
Name:Katherine Gabriella Harlow, daughter of a rich noble. Goes by Kate off family grounds.

Looks: long princess-like blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin

Personality: smart, kind, brave, helpful

Apprenticed to become a: 'proper lady', but she doesn't like it.

Opinion of rebellion: Supports it, but at home acts like she doesn't, because her parents don't

Weapon: Bow and arrows

Animal: a small silver bird
I grabbed a hooded brown cloak and a white peasant dress, both of which I had bought at the market one day without my parents knowing, changed, and snuck out of the grounds of my family's mansion. Once a few blocks away I pulled the hood of my cloak down. I had no worries about being recognized, my parents insisted I wear my hair up at home, and so I wore it down whenever I was off grounds. It was a small change, but I was never recognized, and those who did recognize me were on my side.
Больше года rapunzeleah123 said…
big smile
Name; Bella Ryland

Age; 19

Looks; long bright blond wavy hair, deep blue eyes, athletic, pretty

Personality; kind, loyal, generous, excellent fighter

Apprenticed to become a(n); enchantress

Opinion of rebellion; supports it wholeheartedly

Weapon; usually just uses wand, but will use her poison dagger if necessary

Animal; a silver falcon
"And again," Moyrok commanded.
I held out my wand and closed my eyes. Seconds later, a huge falcon appeared.
The old warlock clapped his hands. "Excellent, child! As a reward, you may keep him. Now go rest, and we will continue the lesson tomorrow."
He wandered off. I smiled at the old enchanter and our castle. He was like the father I never had, but I rarely rested when he told me to. The falcon screeched and landed on my shoulder.
"Would you like to go see the world?" I asked it in a low voice.
"Well, of course," it replied. "What else do I live for?"
I grinned and leaped over the fence, almost stumbling in my long dress.
Больше года Daughter_of_Nyx said…
Name; Was once lilliana Gotsfurd but is now Ashlyyn Gotsfurd

Age; 17

Looks; Shoulder length brown hair, big brown eyes, short, strong,

Personality; happy, nice, sticks up for her friends and is always the peacemaker, is the one that trys to make everyone happy

Apprenticed to become a; She had been training to become a knight mainly because her father is one of the main knights. Since she has knightly heraldy he chose her to become one because she has no other siblings. But she hates working for the king, she wants to join the rebeliion. So she can fight like a knight, acts like a knight, but joined the rebellion behind her father and her ruler's back.

Opinion of rebellion; well duh look up

Weapon; sword

Animal; a horse
last edited Больше года
 Name; Was once lilliana Gotsfurd but is now Ashlyyn Gotsfurd Age; 17 Looks; Shoulder length brown h
ugh....stupid dad was all i thought. he just yelled at me for NOT getting my footwork right. well he can shut up. I like being a knight. but i want something bettter. i have finally decided. i'm joining the rebellion. i slipped off my heavy armor and pulled my hiar into a braid. If i wore a hand maiden dress...maybe no body would recognize me. i ran to my cousins's room. she's the handmaiden to the princess. I quietly....borrowed...one of her dresses....then ran back out. I slipped my sword uner my cloak then hopped on to my horse. okay...now where do the rebellion people meat exactly....
WOW.....i suck at spelling....
laugh
YOU STOLE MY NAME!!!!!!!! XD
Jk.
But everybody knows that that's my name. ^__^
sry want me to change it?????????
No it's okay. I just have a special attachment to that name because Lilianna was my first OC.
i can change its okay!
i like ashlyyn better anyway.
Okay!
Больше года PenelopeWolf1 said…
Name; Alexa Gray

Age; 19

Looks; Long golden blonde hair, bright green eyes, short, fit

Personality; Gentle, Loyal, Will never let you down, Protective of friends, quiet

Apprenticed to become a; a "Fashion designer" as her mother would say. But she wants to be a Musketeer

Opinion of rebellion; Supports it.

Weapon; A Dagger

Animal; A Gray Owl
"Alexa," my mother called. I groaned softly. I wanted one day of peace.
"Yes mother?" I called back.
"How is your fashion work coming?" Just like her.
"Ah... Good." I lied. Truth was I didn't work on fashion because I love musketeering.
"I will be going out, I shall see you in a bit." Then I waited until I heard the front door of our mansion close. I sighed with relief.
Then I hurried and put on my black cloak and went outside. I looked around and then walked towards town, with my dagger at my side.
I kept my wand ready in my pocket, if need be. Suddenly, a girl came walking cautiously down the road.
"Alexa!" I called with delight.
I looked up and smiled with relief. I hurried over to her. "Hey Bella," I smiled small.
I walked into the rebel camp. I had discovered it on accident a few years ago, one of the first times I snuck out. A few people waved to me as I headed to a tent where they'd give me something to do. It was not uncommon for rebels to live in the nearby cities and villages, and come to the camp in their spare time, but many lived in the camp. I wanted to live in the camp, but I was more help living in my family's mansion. I walked into the tent and laid down a basket of supplies I'd gotten from all over my family's grounds, things we wouldn't need, but they did.. "I brought supplies sir. Is there a job for me to do?" I asked. "Hello Kate," he said, "yes, in fact, there is. Some of the children in the camp have been wandering into the city and the nearby villages, you're a good story teller, could you possibly spread a story around so that people won't be as suspicious of these children?" I nodded, "Yes, I can definitely do that." and set out for the city to spread my story.
"What's wrong?" I asked, seeing her worried face.
"My mother, again."I said pushing a peice of hair out od my eye. " 'Fashion is a true art and is for you to be studying, Fighting a cruel habit!' " I repeated my mother's words from this morning.
I rolled my eyes. "Fashion is pointless." I transformed my wand into a staff. "See? I can fight and cast spells with this. No need for 'fashion'."
"Exactly why we are friends," I laughed. "Plus you put water down my skirt in kindergarden, so I knew you were gonna be alright." I winked.
"Exactly." I laughed.
I stumbled out of my tent at the rebel camp and rubbed my eyes. I sighed and stretched but shriek in the distances truly awoke me.
"Garp!" A man roared in the distance.
"Yes, Nicholas?" I asked.
"Have you practiced your alchemy today?!"He continued to yell as he walked to me.
"No, sir, not yet." I said rolling my eyes.
"Well, get on it!"
I nodded and grabbed a bag and headed to the forest.
"Well, we heading to camp or not?" I asked her.
We walked to camp in the misty gray morning. I waved my staff when we came in view of the rebel camp.
I got my horse from the stalls and began riding into the forest. As I began I saw two girls walking towards the camp and I nodded at them,"Morning."
I smiled. "Hey."
I stopped,"I'm sorry but would you ladies by any chance know any enchantment magic?"
I nodded. "In training, but pretty soon I'll be a full enchantress."
"Good, I could use some help. I am almost a master Alchemist but I still have a little training left."
My eyes widened. "My father was an alchemist."
"He must have been a great man, as all alchemists are." I replied with a grin.
I grinned. "So what do you need help with?"
"I need help to make a philosopher's stone, to enhance my powers."
I raised my eyebrows. "I see. Where I come from, we call it the sorcerer's stone. But I can help you nonetheless."
I nodded,"Thank you, it is very important."
"How much do you have done of it?"
"I'm about halfway through. I'm stuck though, I can't find the right ingredients."
I nodded. "Could you show me what you DO have?"
I raised an eyebrow. "Bells, how do you know he's not lying?" I said crossing my arms.
I grinned,"A smart friend you have there, she could save your life one day. But, what do you think I am lying about? My alchemy?" I asked, creating a spear of dirt from the ground."Or my need for the stone?" I asked, producing a small vile of a red semi-liquid.
I tilted my head. "I'm an enchantress. I can detect magic. He's not lying, believe me."
sunny
I stared at him, a humor glint in my eye. "Maybe your a theif, a mugger my sister would call it." I looked at Bella. "I believe you, because I've known you since birth. But him, we just met." My eyes sparkled with Humor.
last edited Больше года
I laughed and gave the same glare playfully. "Maybe…"
"Well, I hope I can earn your trust. Both of yours." I said with a small smile."I am Garp."
"I'm Isabella, but you can call me Bella." I held out my hand.
"I'm Alexa." I said.
"So where's the stone?"