Female Ass-Kickers Vs Game

fanfly posted on Jan 06, 2009 at 07:03PM
Ok, here's a game I just thought of. Not sure if anyone has done this before, but here it goes.
One person picks two contestants (ie Buffy vs Lara Croft). The next person chooses who they think would win in a fight. Then that person chooses another contestant to fight against the person they chose (ie Buffy vs Eowyn). Repeats are fine.

I'll start...

Buffy vs Lara Croft
save

Female Ass-Kickers 43 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Asvini said…
I'm a fan of both of these characters. Buffy, because she has the slayer agility to avoid the dual pistols and hand to hand she has the superpowered edge.

Buffy vs Leeloo from fifth element
last edited Больше года
Больше года fanfly said…
Ooh, tough one. I love both of them; Leeloo makes kicking ass look easy but idk I think they'd be pretty evenly matched actually. I'm going to go with Buffy, because I think she's tougher emotionally. Or at least she was by the end of the series! lol

Buffy vs. Selene (from Underworld)
Больше года Bellona said…
Buffy. Selene was cool, but death dealer or not slaying vamps is what Buffy's built for :D

Buffy vs Cameron (Sarah Connor chronicles)
Больше года Asvini said…
Cameron. I'm pretty sure they're going to revoke my whedon fangirl liscence for that, but Cameron's a robot. And not the adorable Buffy-bot kind either.

Cameron vs Trinity (the Matrix)
Больше года fanfly said…
Cameron because, like you said, she's a robot! lol "not the adorable Buffy-bot kind"!

Cameron vs Illyria
Больше года candrani said…
Illyria, definetly. Illyria is the only character on the planet awesome enough to make losing Fred worth it.

Illyria vs Glory (Buffy the vampire slayer)
last edited Больше года
Больше года fanfly said…
idk I'm going to go with Glory on this one.

Glory vs Jean Grey (if you don't know the full extent of her powers- here's a link to a wiki description of them link )
last edited Больше года
I put way too much thought into this one,lol. I think Glory. Jean could use her powers to light her on fire or drop a building on her, but as far as we know none of those things affect Glory. We saw a ton of rubble fall on her when she first met Buffy and she shook it off. And when it comes to Jeans mind affecting powers, well Glory's kind of used to doing things with a few screws loose, lol. Also when she wants to Glory has the super speed thing which would be a big help in such an evenly matched fight.

Ok, heres kind of a weird one.
Glory vs Invisible Buffy (From the episode gone in s6)
Больше года fanfly said…
Have to disagree with you, candrani- Glory may have superspeed, but Jean can fly- she can also, when drawing on her Phoenix power, survive in deep space (and resurrect herself). She could grab Glory and just dump her in space. Glory needs to suck minds in order to maintain her invulnerability- if she's unable to do that she reverts back to Ben, who would die in space.
But on to Glory vs Invisible Buffy- that would be interesting. It would almost be a draw I think. Glory wouldn't be able to track Buffy, but Buffy can only defeat Glory when she's weakened from not sucking minds. So if Buffy could keep her distracted long enough to weaken her, then yeah I think she'd win sooo....Buffy! (jeez, I do ramble)

Buffy vs River Tam
Больше года Asvini said…
River. Even vs invisible Buffy I'd say river would come out on top. She has the psychic abilities so she'd still probably know where Buffy was, and though I do love Buffy I think if River can take on a room full of reavers, she could take Buffy.

I can't resist the idea of two Summer Glau's fighting so:
River Tam vs Cameron (Sarah connor chronicles)
Now that's just cruel. you can't expect me to choose between two summers! I'm going to have to sit this one out, I'm too big a summer fan to pick!
Больше года fanfly said…
ok I'll bite. I'm going to go with River, because she seems faster and smarter than a machine. I think she'd find a way to stay out of Cameron's reach until she could kill her.

River vs Rogue
Больше года Bellona said…
I think Rouge. This was tough as since River has the psychic abilities I would always be tempted to go with her, and I'm more a fan of firefly than x-men, but if I'm not getting my X-men characters mixed up (and it's been a while since I was a fan so it's possible I am) Rouge had the life-force sucking so that swung it for me.

Sorry to keep bringing Cameron back, but she's the only tough robot I can think of and I'd love to see a robot fight Rouge becuase since robots aren't living creatures it would essentially render her life-sucking power useless, so:
Rouge vs Cameron.
Больше года fanfly said…
Rogue, because not only does she have life-sucking powers, in the comics she has superstrength and invulnerability and she can fly! She'd rip Cameron apart.

Rogue vs Dark Willow
Больше года Cinders said…
Hm, that's a tough one... That fight would probably go on for a long time.

But as Willow nearly destroyed the world in her dark days, I'm gonna say Dark Willow. Now let me try and think of another powerful sorceress type to match Will's magical skill... I can't think of one at the moment, so I'm sticking with the X-Men theme.

Dark Willow Vs Jean Grey
last edited Больше года
Больше года fanfly said…
Hmm, if Jean was using her Phoenix power then it would have to be her, but I'm sure that would be a tough fight. I'm going to go with Jean.

Jean Grey vs Emma Frost (lame to pick 2 from the same franchise I know!)
last edited Больше года
Больше года ClassicalNadia said…
It's not lame, hun. :)
Ok, This is an easy one, deffinetly Jean Grey! She's an Omega-Level mutant. She has the 'Phoenix Force' which is basically the most powerful thing in the Marvel Universe. Her powers are limitless! Emma would not stand a chance, no she wouldn't. I could go on forever with what she can do, but I won't because I've already proven my point. It's really hard to pick someone eles to match her since she's so ridicuously powerful.

How about Jean Grey vs Storm (It's really hard to pick someone eles to match her since she's so ridicuously powerful. I choose Storm because she too is an Omega and has a strong will. have fun picking lol!)
Больше года fanfly said…
mischievous
Sorry, I don't think even Storm would have a chance against her. Dangit! I just can't think of anyone who could beat Jean Grey- even without the Phoenix force she's just too powerful. I'm gonna have to think tricky here.

Jean Grey vs Kali (Hindu goddess of death and destruction, among other things)
smile
Lol! I'm still going to have to go with Jean here since remembering she can manipulate and control whole time-lines and that Jean can resurrect herself after death. Honestly, she's like unbeatable, maybe we should just crown her as Queen and start a new batch. What do you say? If so how about Lauren Reed vs Anna Espinoza.
Больше года fanfly said…
smile
I totally agree- Jean Grey is the Queen Bitch of the Universe...let's move on. ;)
I confess I haven't watched that much Alias, but I'm going to go with Lauren because didn't she beat Sydney once?

Lauren Reed vs YoSafBridge
Больше года Asvini said…
Yosafbridge!

She's a great fighter and very tricky.

Yosafbridge vs Inara
Больше года fanfly said…
Well, Inara got the upper hand on YoSafBridge once but idk, I think YSB would probably kick Inara's butt in a straight up fight. She's got more fighting experience than Inara.
So...YoSafBridge!

YoSafBridge vs Jesse (Sarah Connor Chronicles)
Больше года Asvini said…
Yosafbridge.

I'd love to see her kick Jesse's butt, and tell her "this is how you play a villain without making all the fans want to strangle you"

Sticking with Sarah Connor chronicles, and since Yosafbridge is handy with a gun as well as hand to hand:

Yosafbridge vs Sarah Connor
Больше года fanfly said…
Sarah Connor- YSB is good, but I don't think she's that good. And I totally agree- I'd love to see YSB wipe the floor with Jesse! And sticking with the TSSC vs Firefly theme:

Sarah Connor vs Zoe
I totally agree- Jean Grey is the Queen Bitch of the Universe...let's move on. ;) --> LoL fanfly!

I'm going to go with Sarah.

Ok, Sarah Connor vs Batgirl
I apologize for bringing up Jean Grey.

Er... I like Batgirl, but some incarnations of her are just... not that great. She's all "dark ninja" and trained with Batman and all, still I'm going to give this one to Sarah, simply because Sarah constantly fights for survival-- and succeeds.

Sarah Connor vs Sydney Bristow
Lol Cinders, it's ok it was fun. I'm picking Sydney Bristow and not just because I like her better, she has had more professional training, and she deals with life threatening situations everyday. It would be a tough fight but she would conquer in the end.

Sydney Bristow vs Lois Lane
Which incarnation of Lois Lane?

Hmmmm... I think any way you spin it, Sydney will still come out on top. It may be because though Lois is often spunky in most Superman adaptations, I don't think she has quite the same skills as Sydney does.

Sydney Bristow vs Zoe Washburne
I was talking about the Lois Lane version from Smallville.

Sydney vs Zoe, hey that's funny because Zoe Washburn is also Anna Espinosa on Alias. She is one of Sydney's greatest rivals. But either way I think Sydney would win. She's just more experienced and I think a better fighter. Plus she usually has a helpful device from Marshell.

Sydney Bristow vs Shadowcat
Больше года natulle said…
øøøhhh... Sydney Bristow

Sydney Bristow vs. Temprance Brennan
(The woman from bones who can fight everyone even the mop :P She is super good at martial arts)
last edited Больше года
Больше года spikes_girl said…
Sydney Bristow definitely, double agent ass-kicker!

Hermione Granger vs Willow Rosenberg
Больше года Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Willow Rosenberg, willow scares the crap out of me sometimes =P

Buffy versus Echo (Programmed with kick ass skills)
Больше года VMars4ever said…
smile
You do realize that you're supposed to use the one from the previous fight that you chose as a winner. So I'm going to go with the rules after this.
I like Echo, and I do know that she could kick ass in a fight, but Buffy's got an up with super strength. So I'm going to have to say Buffy.

Not sure if anyone's done this yet, but;

Buffy vs. Illyria
Больше года spikes_girl said…
Well it kinda depends if Illyria still has her powers still or not (like that funky cool slowing time thingy :P). If she still had them, I would say Illyria. If she had lost them, I would probably think that Buffy would come out on top.
Since I didn't really choose a winner, I'll just be random and say Buffy :)

Buffy vs Sydney Bristow
Больше года Frizzhead said…
Buffy

Um Bellatrix VS Lara Croft
Больше года fanfly said…
Well I doubt Lara would stand a chance against a powerful witch so definitely Bellatrix.

Bellatrix vs Dark Willow
Больше года LilysLittleTwin said…
Bellatrix, sorry, I'm hopeless with people from fiction, I have no clue about anyone from anywhere ever mentioned here so I'll have to go with what I know.

Bellatrix vs Buffy (THIS'll be interesting!)
Больше года pink_martini2 said…
Buffy on the hope she's fast enough to dodge all of Bellatrix's attacks. Buffy is familiar with witchcraft, so it shouldn't be completely new territory for her. Once she's within range, she'd kick Bellatrix's ass. Bella wouldn't know what's coming, cause she's never faced/heard of a slayer before.

Buffy vs Echo (Dollhouse)
last edited Больше года
Больше года Frizzhead said…
Buffy has a bit more edge i think

Buffy VS Eowyn
last edited Больше года
Больше года huddygirl2 said…
Buffy I don't watch the show but I actually know her

Buffy VS Sarah Walker
umm hello?
you might to choose anther vs.
Больше года J-C said…
Buffy for obvious reasons.

Super Buffy (Season 8) vs Wonder Girl (Cassie).