Бывшая дива WWE... Дебра Diva Focus: The Divas of Raw (not a single picture of Debra)

jillann007 posted on Jun 16, 2012 at 07:02PM
Apparently Debra is the female equivalent of Benoit in the eyes of the good ol' boys at WWE . Heck they even had a photo of Chyna and didn't she speak out against steroids also??

Well it's probably for the best that WWE doesn't mention her anymore, because I'm sure it would be of a negative tone Ala the Ultimate Warrior, not that I'm a fan of the later.

last edited on Jun 16, 2012 at 07:04PM

Бывшая дива WWE... Дебра 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Osk2010 said…
Its a political decision. It also explains why there are a lack of Chyna, Terri Runnels and Jazz pictures in there. Real fans remember divas like that so it does not matter really.
Больше года jillann007 said…
WWE did a divas of summerslam and unsurprisingly there were no photos of Debra from 99. I think that is crazy though because she was absolutely gorgeous (her finest moment ascetically imo as I've previously stated) at that event and got an insane pop.

her outfight and mind tricks were certainly more memorable then Ivory and Tori's very forgettable match which they showed pics from. Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of both Tori and Ivory (especially Ivory) and I don't think the match quality was entirely their fault as they were given almost no time to work with, however I'm willing to bet nobody remembers that match.
Больше года annabelle3586 said…
They have this photo gallery of past presidents,comissioners and GM's up on wwe.com and I looked to see if debra is in it and she's there right after mick foley just thought I would let you guys know