Говорящая с призраками R.I.P JIM XX

Hennebry posted on Nov 07, 2008 at 11:00PM
What are your thoughts of Jim dying and Melinda becoming a widow? Do you think it was a big mistake or will it make the show more interesting?

Говорящая с призраками 24 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года shalindria said…
It's a bold move, don't know whether it will be better or worse for the ratings and such.
Больше года alias_0070 said…
so sad...
:(
Of course he's not going to cross over anytime soon.
Больше года ghosty_girl said…
omg i cried
Больше года Hennebry said…
OMG i will be balling my eyes out. I don't live in the us can any one tell me was it on already
Больше года mahreeya said…
I AM STILL CRYING! That was a very mean ending. Why why why? Bet she is pregnant, too, and Jim's spirit will jump into the baby. AAAARGGHH.
It's too much. I am very unhappy. I am not watching the show anymore. Too painful. Jim was such a wonderful, loving husband, they were a great couple.
Больше года caydensmom said…
I think CBS needs too pump their brakes... they should have rethought the idea of killing Jim. So if Melinda does end up being pregnant it is not going to change the fact that jim is gone. What made the show so good was that when everyone else thought she was crazy jim was by her side to get her through it, even if professor payne ends up with her it still won't be better. anyway I don't like it and I am taking the show off my TiVo.
Why couldn't Delia did i bet cha nobody would miss her
die*
Больше года magicfan400 said…
I was sad, Jim was great and he did not have to die.
I CRIED MY EYES OUT. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S DEAD.
Poor Melinda god help her being so young and just losing a husband. I HATE THE WRITERS OF GHOST WHISPERER AND I HATE CBS FOR AIRING IT. Where are the children that brought Melinda back to life when you need them
last edited Больше года
Больше года patbounds said…
I have watched the series from day One. I am GONE..what a STUPID thing to do..to have Jim die. I know exactly what direction this is going to be taking...Jim is going to stick around as a ghost and "help" Melinda sort out the other ghost's problems. And while I am at it...why are you dressing Melinda like a two bit whore this season? Boobs hanging out, low cut dresses, etc. looks more like she is heading off to the Playboy Mansion not to work in a small town antique store.
I think the writers have gone one step too far in having Jim die. He was her rock...the writers are always trying to make things better and more interesting but this time they have overstepped the line. IDIOTS! I am going to be looking for another tv show on Friday nights to watch. I think the ratings are going to be going on a downward curve from here on out. Too bad..it was my favorite tv show (besides NCIS)and now it is ruined.
Melinda's main goal is getting the ghost to cross over...that isn't going to happen with Jim unless they get rid of him completely from the cast. Like I said before and will say again...BIG MISTAKE!
Больше года blind_moon said…
Def BIIIIG MISTAKE!! I just cant believe they killed Jim.... JIM! Of all the people Jim?? What were they thinking?
Больше года ghosty_girl said…
i don't think hes dead yet david conrad is not leaving
Больше года gwisgreat said…
I too have been watching since day one and love,love love this show! I've been hearing the rumors for a while about Jim's fate but actually watchting it last night was difficult. First of all, I cannot believe they even went this route and am so not happy about it! Second all of all, in my opinion, they did a really poor job with the storyline. Why would a police officer just ramdomly shoot someone? He couldn't see who it was in the house and he just took a shot like that? Third of all, first they tell us Jim is fine, just minor surgery, not as serious as they first thought, etc., then he out of nowhere has an embolism? Give me a break! They could have made it more believable. So now he'll be in a coma, then die and then be Melinda's sidekick? Then in about 7 or 8 more episodes they have her dating already. This is awful and I am not saying I'm not going to watch it anymore but I am very very disappointed in the way they handled this whole thing. Bad job writers!!!!!
Больше года etteloc said…
He was dead and she didn't realize it was his spirit not his body. Just like Andrea. Seriously, write something new.
Больше года Hutton said…
First of all I am a young male who thinks Jennifer Love Hewitt is hot...real hot. I do agree with the person who wrote in and said that this season she is wearing clothes that are totally inappropriate for the show. Like that person I agree that dressing her like a slut, even though a beautiful one at that, is not necessary. She is after all running an antique store and not off to some ball. Enough said on that subject.
On the subject of Jim dying...what total inept writers the show must have to think that we, the viewers, would approve of such a move. I guess they think the shock value will bring up the ratings. Guess what, you made a wrong call. I, for one, am done as a fan. You have overstepped the boundry. You must think we are all idiots sitting out here glued to the tv on Friday nights. Well, not me and I fear many more like me have said, "Enough is enough.". We see what you are trying to achieve and it is futile. Good going guys (and gals). Thanks for ruining what was one of my favorite shows. You aren't going to be able to pull this off. Better find another job because you have just cut your throats trying to be clever.
Once again I agree with the person who said, "IDIOTS!!"
JohnH
Больше года guertroude said…
La série était superbe mais là franchement c'est débile !!What idiots are the writer, the good thing in this show was that she has someone at her side !!! I'm sure they going to made Jim stay until she found someone else. I won't accept that and what about the baby, she finally accept and voila no more baby !!!! we just have to hope that they find a way to put him back to life !!!!
Больше года GWFanatic said…
Don't worry, Jim is not dead. I just read on another site that they will be putting him in a coma for a while and he will continue to come to Melinda from beyond. Do a google search for 'Is Jim really dead on Ghost Whisperer'

Thank goodness because my daugher and I were inconsolable Friday night.
Больше года Eliz_ann said…
My hubby cried more than I did! He only fell in love with the show after he started watching it with me. Now we are seriously tempted to not watch any more. But maybe that was the plan. Maybe they are tired of making it! Crazy People!!
Больше года Hutton said…
The email from GWfanatic says to look on the internet and you will find that Jim is in a coma and isn't really dead. Not so..that was just a theory that a fan posted. Also theories that Melinda is dreaming the whole thing and that Jim is not dead at all.
I will watch next week to see if this is cleared up. If, indeed, they writers have killed Jim off, I am done watching. They got their high ratings last week with the spellbound episode. This coming episode people, like myself, will tune in to see what happens. And then what? Two high ratings and a flop from that point on? I still say they were idiots. If Jim is dead I think they can kiss their jobs goodbye. The series will be going down.
Больше года macacahuete said…
hello...
OMG!! killing jim was awful! such a mistake! perfect love to dream about!
Melinda d better be pregnant and sam to realize is really jim knowing that...

like ross and rachel in Friends, melinda and jim are the ones...
Больше года Angel1990 said…
I agree with everyone. It started off as a different and great series. Loved it. To me it seems it's turning into a soap opera and the plot is changing. blah, blah, blah. It's taking away from the original plot and I cringe when they're together. If he was to die, he should have died, period, off the show. Not this, too complicated and creepy. I want him to stay on the show but as himself. Alive and well.
Больше года Jack_54 said…
sad
I really enjoyed the show until someone with a not so bright Ideal had Jim killed off then leap into someone's empty shell of a body...What idiot came up with that for a good plot? Sorry it just doesn't fly as a good way to keep the show interesting....Sad to say I have a very hard time watching the show and they have lost a fan. Guess it's time to watch something else.....
Больше года LisaForde said…
crying
I can't beleive Jim died in Ghost Whisperer . How sad was that so in the end of season 3 there were 5 shadows and one never showed up on the path,HOW STUPID WAS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!