Девочки Гилмор Your thoughts about the season ending

Sandiblonde posted on May 09, 2007 at 03:33AM
After the episode tonight I saw the preview for the series finale next week and I got pretty sad! I am really going to miss this show. Will you miss it too or will you be okay with it ending. Do you think it was time? Oh, and do you think Logan is out of Rory's life for good, or do you think she'll come to her senses and marry him after all?

Девочки Гилмор 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года tubby2002 said…
I am going to miss the show. I dont see how it can end with Logan and Rory breaking up and Rory still not haviing a job. I really wish they would have made one more season (even if it was only going to be a short 13 episode season, something is better then nothing).

I think that Logan is out of her life for good. How do you come back from saying no to a marriage proposal?

Больше года emilee24 said…
I do think that Logan is done, which is soo sad! I love Logan! tubby2002 is right how would you bounce back from that? I will Miss the show alot!!
Больше года pearlsandivy04 said…
This is ridiculous, thats all i can stay. It saddens me because the end of this series is so unfinished, im almost frightened to watch the series finale. The break-up scene between Rory and Logan was disappointing and a bit of a shocker(it could have been done better)There is so much of the plot left to be explained. I feel like they've built up all our hopes and aspirations just to have them knocked down. CW its not fair!!!!
Больше года RORYnJESSfan said…
I wish the show hadn't ended.
Больше года Dragonfly0879 said…
I've seen the ending twicw and it is just terrible. The whole things seems rushed and dull. There are so many stories left to tell and it is sad that we didn't get to see Luke and Lorelai's reunion play out. As for Logan, I'm glad he is gone and I'm sure he would've been gone for good. I never liked what kind of person he made Rory turn into, somewhat spoiled and elitist. It would have been nice to see her meet someone good and real eventually.

The only thing I liked about the last episode was the fact that we got to see all the Stars Hollow people together again. We didn't get to see so many quirky SH scenes in SEason 7.

I'm really going to miss the show. In my opinion, that was one of the best shows ever made and it will be a true loss to Television.