Giselle Why so many haters

LisaForde posted on Jul 22, 2009 at 03:28PM
I see nothing wrong with a part animated/live action movie with a twist. Sure it mocks the movies we watched as kids,but it does it in a good way. All you haters should just give it a chance ,who knows.

p.s is it because she ended up with Patrick Dempsey come on he was great as Robert yeah his like 10 years older than Amy Adams but lighten up he was 40 at the time ,she was like 32.
 I see nothing wrong with a part animated/live action movie with a twist. Sure it mocks the Фильмы we

Giselle 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Morgoth2 said…
Maybe the Haters don't understand that they are still people with more romantic-fairy tale souls,who don't like the new fast world and they can escape to their own fairy tale through something...in my case through my piano...they can't understand that fact.
last edited Больше года
Больше года LisaForde said…
meh
Yeah I agree I absolutely love this film and my mom hated it and my grandma said it wasn’t bad.
meh
LOL...My mother don't even know what is Enchanted...and most of my classmates=same as your mother.
Больше года LisaForde said…
heart
Really I mean COME ON its just a movie that has a hidden message. Which is Love can happen in both worlds. God this movie is so addictive LOL that’s cause I am in love with the leading man.(Mcdreamy).
heart
Yeah...and of course another hidden messages:dreams come true and that happily ever after exists,and that's one of the addictive features on this movie...you see it once and you will became totally addicted...