2d russel murdoc noodle
And Why did you like him/her ?

Gorillaz 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года mj4ever202 said…
Murdoc because hes hott and cool
Больше года RealWorldItachi said…
hmmm
Anybody except Murdoc...he may be hot and cool and stuff,but he is still an asshole.
Больше года Sprinter23 said…
monkey
2D is my favorite because he's cute and funny and he's the most like me. Murdoc is my second favorite but only because I can relate to 2D more. Murdoc is hilarious and so what if he's an asshole? the best characters always are. Russel is my third because he's super cool and he's really funny in all the g-bites. I don't like noodle tho. not sure why. she just doesn't interest me.
Больше года browie98 said…
i luv noodle and 2d! they r both so silly and funny i luv them! idk y i lik them so much! my friend kinda looks lik noodle though lol murdoc is cool not 2 intrested in russel hav 2 say hes my least fav. i still luv all of them though!
Больше года sugarcane15 said…
smile
russel he's more mature then anyone in that group, but the last 3 are cool too
Больше года KoiMillie said…
Well Obviously I like them all, because they are all a peice of the puzzle, and all bring something to the table that balances the others out like a harmony,
However my favorite is 2D. He is so sweet, and he means well, even if he isnt the brightest
Больше года Spartan2D23 said…
wink
2D and Noodle obviously coz they're mistreated sometimes,mostly 2D but I've seen things that are mistreatments to Noodle though sometimes. 2D coz he's a cutie boy, and he's hilarious, Noodle coz she is almost a perfect reflection of me, 1.Im a girl, 2. I love the Thompson sub machine gun. etc.
Больше года Sylf24 said…
cool
Noodle & 2D, they are just someone who i can accept, russel is ok but i don't like murdoc....i think his too mean for 2D

link