Сплетница Blair And Chuck Awesomeness

AnnaK posted on Jan 09, 2009 at 10:58PM
i don't know whether we already dedicated a thread to them but can I just say how awesome leightons and eds performances were in the last few episodes...

see i didn't like chuck at all in season 1 but now i really just love him...

i was kind of afraid how they will deal with all the grief after barts death but eds performance is so stunning and they did a really good job with chucks and blairs storyline..its pretty authentic..

and it would have just been odd if they suddendly paired chuck and blair..but now they are kind of slipping slowly into a relationship and thats just awesome..its great how chuck just seems to care of blair, like she is the only one he cann turn to..even tho he miscredits her sometimes its clear that he loves her a lot..and blair is great as well,coz he keeps on hurting her but instead of turning the back on him he helps hom thru everthing.

okay, that was just rambling sorry for that;)

Сплетница 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Praesse said…
AWWWWWW, I SO AGREE WITH YOU! :)
ED WAS INCREDIBLE LAST EPISODE (ALTHOUGH HE ALWAYS IS, IMO) AND HE MADE ME LOVE CHUCK EVEN MORE!
LEIGHTON WAS AMAZING AS EVER.
I'M SO GLAD THESE EPISODES MADE YOU LOVE CHUCK, IS ALWAYS NICE TO HAVE ANOTHER FAN OF HIM, BECAUSE HE'S GREAT!

ALSO, I LOVE THE FACT THAT HE ONLY HAD BLAIR ON THAT ROOF, BECAUSE IT REPRESENTS THAT SHE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT ACTUALLY CARES FOR HIM (YEAH, UNCLE JACK WAS THERE TOO, BUT WE ALL KNOW HE ONLY CARES ABOUT BASS INDUSTRIES). I KNOW THAT IF BLAIR WERE ON THAT ROOF, THEN ELEANOR, SERENA, THE MINIONS, HAROLD, POSSIBLY ROMAN AND OF COURSE CHUCK WOULD BE UP THERE WITH HER. BUT CHUCK ONLY REALLY HAS BLAIR, AND IT HAS BEEN SO OBVIOUS BECAUSE HE TOLD ERIC AND HE WAS SO FOCUSED IN JENNY THAT HE DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT CHUCK WAS BEING KIND OF SUICIDAL.
AWWW, I WENT TOTALLY OFF TOPIC, ANYWAY, I AGREE WITH YOU, YAY! :D
Больше года wittyname93 said…
Everytime there is a Chuck and Blair scene I squeal in delight. They are by far the best couple on the show, and I love that they have some C/B action in all of the season 2 episodes (pretty much)
Больше года Michellebob said…
I Agree! I was the same as AnnaK i didnt like chuck in season 1 and i cant quite pinpoint where i started to really like him it was so gradual the writers were brilliant. And of course Ed and Leighton are fantastic actors who made the whole thing work! :)