goths Am i strange!

I_Luv_HK posted on Jul 25, 2008 at 10:02AM
Heya!

am i strange? Cuz im a goth but i like hello kitty. Its so annoying cuz at my school people say "you're not a goth!!!! you like Hello Kitty"

I think that i can be a goth and like hello kitty cuz its my own life and i can like what i like and be what i am. But what do you think???
last edited on Aug 18, 2008 at 11:42AM

goths 10 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года I_Luv_HK said…
Why wont anyone reply!!!

Больше года tvdabst said…
You can like Hello Kitty and still be a goth, it doesn't make you strange. I'm a goth and I have a lilac bedroom and a pink and green duvet. You should just ignore the kids at school.

Hope I've helped!
last edited Больше года
Больше года I_Luv_HK said…
Thnx. i feel alot better!!!
Больше года emisa123 said…
I'm gothic, yet the stuff in my room is all pink.
Больше года AangLover said…
Um kind'ov
Больше года samuelyevelyn said…
sick
you rnt strange your just difrent
Больше года Lineth said…
wink
Im goth and I sleep with a peep pillow. Your not wierd, and if ppl give you trouble for likeing hello kitty, they have to answere to me! I have your back.
Больше года lovedeath26 said…
im emo and i sleep with a micky mouse pillow
Больше года celebfan009 said…
wink
Just because your a goth it doesn't mean that you can't like girly stuff with pink on and all that! Your just different to all of the other goths! There is this girl in my class at high school and she is a PROPER goth and she loves stuff like hello kitty and groovy chick! She especially likes the disney characters, like miny mouse and donald duck! You are definately not weird!

<3 xx <3
Больше года twilight0girl said…
big smile
your not weird.i LOVE twilight,my room is pink,and i cant sleep without my cat harley.ur sooo not weird cuz you like hello kity
 your not weird.i Любовь twilight,my room is pink,and i cant sleep without my cat harley.ur sooo not wei