Grassclan Emergancy Meeting Right Away!

orkneymatrix posted on Mar 14, 2010 at 11:42AM
Grassstar watches as her Clan gather to hear what she has to say. She wondered if they had already noticed the absence of Fireclaw. As they all settled, she spoke up. "I must alert you that Fireclaw (usernames: MsIloveJustin OR MsIloveSelena) is officially banned from this clan as I discovered her true feelings about clans. They were toys: you could do whatever you want, right? WRONG! She thought she could do anything she wanted anytime she wanted. Well clans are not about that are they? NO. If one should protest about this matter, then you too might find yourself being sent into exile. Thank you and good night!" Grassstar watched as everyone padded back to their dens until she finally decided to go too. She was disappointed. Not because of her decision, but because of what Fireclaw really was. A traitor.

Grassclan 38 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года ScottishChic said…
You done the right thing Grassstar!!!
Больше года orkneymatrix said…
Thank you, at least you support my decision, I can tell at least someone will protest.

-Grassstar
Больше года Mousefang said…
angry
grrrr!!! if Fireclaw shows her face in Grassclan territory, i'll line my nest with her fur!! She has no respect for the clans!!
Больше года YugiMuto said…
If Fireclaw doesn't have any respect for the clans then she can't truly be a warrior
But at least I found out before it was too late . . .

-Grassstar
Больше года StichxAngel4eva said…
whoa!
What? Why the 'whoa!'?

-Sandstorm
Больше года Pebbleheartroxs said…
hmmm
wat did Fireclaw do to make you hate her?
Больше года Catslover12 said…
:/ yeah......
sad
yea... i said whoa cuz i thought she was loyal... guess i was wrong.
Больше года brightclaw said…
even if fireclaw is loyal to her clan her heart is somewhere that she don't belonge to. if you want to know who i am my name is forestfur i'm a she-cat with gray and black fur with green eyes i had a kit his name was redkit but he went to his father clan his name was whitestorm even i miss redkit now he is an apprents his name now is redpaw he will be a good warrior to his father clan:(
last edited Больше года
it is grassstar clan it is for the best for fireclaw's decision and grassstar did the best for her and i feel sorry for her mentor if i only bring my kit i would let firepaw's mentor train my kit *sig h* i shouldn't let my kit go to his father clan.
last edited Больше года
Firepaw's mentor was me and I have never been more disappointed in someone, but oh well! Now I have Spottedpaw.

-Grassstar
Больше года SoyalaLeisu said…
What a disappointment. But if I see Fireclaw on our territory again, I will personally claw his fur off! Not just because he's a treacherous fool, but simply because you can't deny who you truly are, and he truly is a rogue. If that ROGUE tries to live the life of a Clan cat, he will see that he cannot change for us. I simply can't let myself be close to someone who pretends to be someone they're not.

~Flowerpoppy~
last edited Больше года
Больше года GamerGirl55 said…
smile
yes,Grasstar,you have me and im not some cat that will betray clans.im true and loyal i promise that!!!! -Spottedpaw :D
I know you are loyal, Spottedpaw!

-Grassstar
*flicks tail across Clanmate's flank* We are all proud of who you're becoming.
Больше года CHIHUAHUA said…
If I see him I'll claw his ears off! Well, tell him to leave first.
lol!
*smiles at Clanmates* You got that right!
big smile
yea!
agreed!
but i still have my unborn kits from whitestorm
last edited Больше года
We'll protect them. Don't worry.
Больше года ferretandsilt said…
*nods* Yes.
smile
*glances around the camp at all of GrassClan's great cats* Your kits are safe in Grassclan!
big smile
they will survive! (sry iwas listening to this song that went: I will survive)
lol so was i!
omg lol!
thats so weird!
i kno!
lol
Больше года chaykittie said…
laugh
this is cool!
Больше года chaykittie said…
i am ivyclaw of forest clan and even though i in forest clan x and allot of others on fanpop i made up forest clan and all the cats in it x i agree she must of never heard of star clan or warrior code because a cats loyalty must stay with the toms/she-cats clan!
thanks all of you my kits won't let the grassclan down
last edited Больше года
X3.
Больше года ichigocat said…
WHAT ARE YOU PPL TALKING ABOUT I NEVER LEFT WITH THIS SO CALLED WHITESTORM! I MAKE THOSE DECSISIONS PPL, NOT YOU! GRR..................... IM OUT!!!!!!!!

~Redpaw
What are you talking about Keesapaw? ~Angelwing