Grassclan Our Allies

orkneymatrix posted on Jun 07, 2010 at 12:54PM
Just to let you know Grassclan has allies. Our allies are ShellClan. I have made an agreement with Shellstar and I have made an oath:
"My Clan Grassclan,
Being observed by StarClan,
Make a promise with ShellClan,
To promise to be there in their need
And to never jump to conclusions involving my fellow Clan,
I swear an oath,
If ever rivalry was caused,
I shall be the better cat."
I made a similar oath with...
1. SoulClan.
2. DragonClan.
3. Sunrise Clan.
4. The Tribe Of Rushing Water.
5. The Tribe Of Sandy Shores

last edited on Jul 22, 2010 at 01:45PM

Grassclan 7 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года silverstream101 said…
smile
thank you grassstar.

~Shellstar
Больше года orkneymatrix said…
No problem Shellstar -----Grassstar

*comes into camp with two mice and a vole and puts it on the fresh-kill pile* How's that Darkstripe? -----Crowpaw
Больше года zutaradragon said…
smile
*a small group of cats apear, along with a white tiger, a wolf, and a large, blue, wolf like monster* *a yellowish she-cat steps forward* i am soulstar, leader of soulclan, and we wish 2 b your allies.
*a dark orange she-cat with crystle wings steps up* i am jetstar, leader of dragonclan.
*an orange she-cat with feiry wings walks up* i am sunstar, leader of sunrise clan.
*a blue-grey she-cat walks up* i'm tide, leader of the tribe of rushing water.
*the white tigeress walks up* i am lilly, leader of ocean pride.
*the wolf walks up. she's silver with red tipped fur* i'm tanaquill, leader of fireclan, wolves.
*the blue monster walks up* i'm tiger, leader of the wild bunch.
we wish 2 b your allies. *soulstar says* *they all nod* (this is tiger)
last edited Больше года
 *a small group of Кошки apear, along with a white tiger, a wolf, and a large, blue, волк like monster*
Больше года Cinderstar said…
wht r all these other animals doing here be reasonable! were clan cats why do lions and wolves wht us to be allies were afraid of them! how can they talk to us if there different species?
Больше года orkneymatrix said…
I agree. We will be allies with SoulClan, DragonClan, Sunrise Clan and The Tribe Of Rushing Water, but the rest are not able to talk with us. ~Crowstar
Больше года zutaradragon said…
*tiger looks at u* monsters can talk in any way, weather it b in cat or wolf or fox. *lilly nods* and tigers r cats, right? so y wouldn't u b able 2 speak with us? *tanaquill smiles* and our allies r mostly cat clans, so we have learned cat speak. *soulstar, jetstar, sunstar, and tide have left already, thanking u befor they went*
Больше года silverstream101 said…
u may add the tribe of sandy shores as well.

~Star