Хэллоуин Fanpop Costume contest for 2008

harold posted on Oct 30, 2008 at 08:57PM
UPDATE: Only one more day to vote for your favorite costume! link.

Original post:
I'm thinking that we could have a miniature contest, a la link or the link, which is to say a costume contest.

Here's what I propose:
* any user may enter
* users who enter will post up to 3 images of themselves in their costume to this Halloween club.
* Entries will be labeled "Costume contest 2008" either in the keywords or description.
* Entries must be posted to the club's gallery by the end of the day, 7 November 2008, for consideration in this year's contest.
* On 8 November 2008, users will have one week to vote on their pick for best costume.
* the winner will be crowned "Best Costume of the Year" with appropriate accolades and virtual trophy.

Anyone interested?

Edit: Two additional rules:

* Entries do not have to be Hallowe'en costumes: you could use costumes from a film or play you've done, or a masquerade, or just a costume you invent for the contest. Basically it's any costume you want to submit. They could be pictures of you in a costume from ten years ago, if you like.
* users may enter more than once (though multiple entries may split your votes during the pick judging).
last edited on Nov 14, 2008 at 05:09AM

Хэллоуин 19 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года amazondebs said…
I'm not dressing up for halloween.....could i use my photos from my recent fancy dress party?
Больше года harold said…
Sure! Nothing in the contest specifies Hallowe'en; it's just the best fit in this spot.
Больше года khfan12 said…
i don't have a camera connecter for my compie and i already washed off the makeup stuff. (It's 2:57pm right now where i am)
Больше года funnyshawna said…
sweet.
Больше года claire-aka-bob said…
i'll enter :) ♥

EDIT : i've added my photos into the fanpop users spot, should i re-add them in here or link them?
last edited Больше года
Больше года harold said…
I'd prefer to have them here, but either would be fine.
Больше года Cuddles said…
*joins too*
:)
Больше года harold said…
Very nice entries so far, folks! Just a reminder: the deadline for entries is two days from now!
Больше года axlluver43 said…
Ok I'll join, is it too late?
Больше года harold said…
End of the day of the 7th is tomorrow, so you're still in time!
Больше года Cinders said…
Wow I missed this whole thing. Or... almost, I guess. I have an OLD halloween costume photo I could use (this year was a little PG-13 being Rocky Horror and all)...
i'm not on a computer where i can upload photos so here's my entry

link

link

if you require them on this spot perhaps some lovly halloween fan would upload them for me as i won't have acess to a computer where i can save images or have my own photos till monday

anyways i realise i am slightly streatching the rules but the costume was bought in a halloween sale :D
when's the voting comensing?
Больше года harold said…
Eh...OK, I will say that that is close enough to posting to suffice, since I have to grab images for the pick anyhow. I'll be starting it soon.
Больше года harold said…
Or, rather, first I'll be notifying "Last call". Only about 3 hours to go!
Больше года harold said…
Voting began moments ago. link.

link.
Больше года harold said…
Just a reminder, folks: voting for the link ends in 1 day! Make sure to vote!
Больше года harold said…
Only 18 people have voted so far! Make sure to vote - with only 18 votes, your vote really does make a difference! YOU could determine the winner!
Больше года ncisminiziva07 said…
hmmm
Darn... If only I had heard of Fanpop sooner.