Harper's Island Harper's Island is where I live!

bowenman posted on Aug 24, 2008 at 01:37PM
I am on the spot... and will try to be up to date. The eyes and ears for this CBS show...failure is not an option...Harper's Island is Bowen Island B.C. Canada. Check it out on Google Earth! Only 3000 people live here and it's a location that is paradise, as a CBS TV set, a whole Island! I have lived here for over 20 years, and welcome CBS, all these young, and yet seasoned male and female 'actors' and the "ever present", experienced, professional US/Canada crew. They are welcome new "residents", and may they, (and Harper's Island,) "live" here a long time. America will fall in love with "my Island"!(slashers and all the scary bits,included!)

Harper's Island 7 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года bowenman said…
Everything is in full production mode now and the crew and the camera always shooting is not a problem for anyone. The full time Island residents are now all that remain and the Harper's group have already become quite a natural visual part of everyday Island life. The "ship" they use is spectacular,stopping and just sitting near the dock..! We don't get them quite this large normally stopping...And lots of sunshine for all the outdoor locations being used, this first- on location- week.
Больше года 22243 said…
big smile
thats amazing that there accualty using an island i taught it was just a part of city or something thanks for the info .... :D:D:D
Больше года sweendog1994 said…
wait u live where this is shot?!?!? and its actually shot on the island!??!? wow thats awsome! do u get to watch them film and stuff?
Больше года rich872 said…
you live in harper's island? =[] and i live in racoon city -_-
Больше года Helen-Lover said…
tongue
ha ha ha rich872 ur really funny lol!!!
Больше года inletgrl528 said…
It looks like a beautiful location HI, the Uninvited, etc. any filming location secrets?
Больше года katie11 said…
laugh
omg- i want to live there too!