Harry Potter Фаны Hey! My name is...

Epetrus posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:50AM
Ok, so we're all gonna be new here, and this will be our introducing forum.
When you join, feel free to add some information here.

ex:What nickname do you want people to use when they talk to you?

Harry Potter Фаны 33 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Epetrus said…
smile
My name is Eve, but you can call me Evelyn, Eva or any other nickname you come up with.
I love Harry Potter(duh) and I ship Ron&Hermione, but I think Harry&Hermione also sound cool.
I love Snape's sarcasm and I'm married to Craig Ferguson, the Late Late Show host.
Больше года xxiwuuxx said…
smile
Hi!
You can call me Ewa or Iwu,whatever you want.

I love HP and that's why i'm here xD
Больше года kat_hale said…
smile
Hey I`m Kathy, you can call me Kat but I mostly use Vivi as a nickname. I`m not sure which HP character is my favourite,although I mostly favor Hermione.But all in all I`m in love with the magical world.
Oh and I`m addicted to HP role plays:))))
Больше года STlvr said…
I'm Stella. You can call me Stells of Lovi(idk why). I do love Harry Potter and I joined because I wanted to meet other fans.
I'm not married to anyone(Craig ferguson, lolXD)
I used to hate Snape, but now I find him bearable.
My favourite characters are Sirius and Lupin.(not together-together)
Больше года gossip-girl999 said…
heart
Heyy everyone!
I'm Angharad but it's Halle for short! Since I hate my welsh name! =S Ughh!
I live in North Wales in the UK. I haven't really been a HP huge fan until recently after hbp! I did like them since they started but now I totally LOVE the movies so much!
Anyway since everyone is saying who their faves are,
My fave character ever is Draco Malfoy! Oh my Dayz! I love him!
I also really love Ron, Hermione & Luna!
I HATE Luscious Malfoy, Snape & Neville!
I love Ron/Hermione ship but if I got my way I'd want Draco & Hermione! But can't have that! =(
xD

xoxo
Больше года waldorf said…
heart
I'm Sandra, and you can call me pretty much whatever you want. I have all sorts of nicknames, from S and Sandralala to Pineapple and Fruitbowl.
My favorite HP characters are Draco (by far) and Hermione, but I don't ship them as a couple. Just a little, because they would've been interesting... but I'm a Ron/Hermione fan. :)
I don't hate a lot of characters, but I really don't like Seamus (for some unknown reason) and... hmm, Percy. Yeah, Percy.
I don't really know what else to say. Oh now I remember! I think Hugh Laurie should've been cast as Lupin. :')
big smile
Yay for Hugh Laurie:D:D
But I'm pretty happy with the casting :D
Больше года waldorf said…
heart
I really imagined Lupin as Hugh when I read the book, but I guess it's pretty good now too. :P
Больше года nevermind606 said…
big smile
Hey everyone!!! I'm Kristin. Some people on fanpop call me Kris, or KristinJesus... Or Queen KristinJesus of fanpop. Yay for inside jokes! :)

I've been reading the books since just before the first movie came out. I was in third grade. :P I am a passionate Ron/Hermione shipper. They are pure love. My favorite HP character is Ron. He's flawed, yes, but all good characters are. :)

Oh yes... And my favorite ship of all time is me + Dean Winchester from Supernatural. Kean is endgame! XD
Больше года nevermind606 said…
big smile
Oh, and thank you Sandra for mentioning this spot! Otherwise I probably wouldn't have found it! Yay for Mel's little fruitbowl! XD
Больше года meelottie said…
smile
My name is Charlotte but you can call me by any concoction you come up with... over the interweb most people call me Lottie.

I don't really know what else to add so, hello!
Больше года Margooterd said…
Hi!
My name's Margot, you can call me whatever you want and I'm huge Harry Potter fan. I'm 15 years old and I live in Belgium, a small and boring country. I'm glad I found this spot, because it's cool to meet other HPfans.
My favorite characters are Ron and Snape and I don't like Wormtail, the stupid betrayer...
I'm a HPfan since I was 6.
Now, you may visit the Common room and share if something important has happened, what you're doing and we can just chat there.
Больше года cintia_cs said…
heart
Hey everyone!! My name is Cintia and I'm 24.
My fave characters are Hermione, Sirius, Lupin and Draco. I ship Harry/Hermione and Draco/Ginny (only in the books, cause I don't like Ginny in the movies).
Больше года laureng114 said…
Name is Lauren. That's all I have to say, haha.
Больше года anetted said…
Hi! My name is Anette, and I don't really have any nicknames. Well, someone here on Fanpop calls me Hoff (because there's a norwegian actress named Anette Hoff) and another one calls me Muselings (because I love the band Muse!!!!).
I'm obsessed with Harry Potter. Like, i really love it. There's four things that I'm scary obsessed with and those four things are: Harry Potter, One Tree Hill, Twilight and Muse. Those four things always cheers me up :D

Anyways; I live in Norway and I'm 13.
My favorite couple in HP is Ron&Hermione. :)
Больше года spikes_girl said…
big smile
My name is Cat, short for Catherine. I don't really mind which one you use. XD Like Kristin I have my own inside jokes but I'll keep mine on the inside for now... :P

I HEART HARRY AND GINNY!!!! CUTENESS!!! :DDD All this talk of them being the most pointless, stupid couple in HP is all rubbish! So what if they just realized their feelings for each other in book 6?? Lots of people make it such a crime that Harry suddenly falls in love with her! Guess what, it happens! Sometimes your feelings for another just change, and that is what happened to Harry.
Anyways... I probably shouldn't rant :)

I'm not sure when I actually started reading Harry Potter... at least 5 or 6 years ago. I've seen all the movies and LOVE every single one, same with the books, although I much prefer OOTP, HBP, and Deathly Hallows to any of the others.

Let's see, um.... I love doughnuts. I am the king, queen, lord, and ruler of doughnuts. Especially cream filled bismarks with chocolate frosting from my local bakery *mouth waters*

Besides Harry Potter, my favorite books are His Dark Materials, The Hunger Games, Before I Die, and I Am The Messenger. More can be found on my profile. I am a MAJOR bookworm.

With movies, my favorites are Lord of the Rings, Serenity, Devil Wears Prada, Bend It Like Beckham, Paper Moon, P.S. I Love You, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, and, of course, the Harry Potters.

For TV and music, I'm getting too lazy, just check out my profile :S

I am obsessed with nail polish!! If I don't have nail polish on, that is bad bad bad! My favorite colors are anything pink, blue, or neon.

I have two burmese cats, Teddy and Weetzie. Weetzie is 17 and Teddy is 7. Weetzie is skinny and small and shy and scraggly and quiet (but a sweetheart), while Teddy is fat, big, pretends to that he is even bigger, loud, social, and lovably annoying.

Aaaaand I probably put way more stuff about myself than I was supposed to, but I get carried away with myself, these sorta things are fun xD
Больше года Daniithegirl said…
big smile
Hi. I'm Daniela but everyone calls me Dani. My nickname at fanpop comes from a RHCP music 'By the way'. Love them, my fav band from all times. <3
I'm an huge Harry Potter fan since I was 8, 9 years. And I'm 18 already. :D
My fav character is Sirius. My fav couple is Ron/Hermione, love them since I read the first book, 10 years ago. They're made for each other. <3
<3 Ron&Hermione <3
Больше года Mrs-Grint said…
big smile
Hi. My name is Anastasia but everyone calls me Annie. I am thirteen years old and I am a HUMUNGOUS Harry Potter fan and my favourite characters are:
1. Luna Lovegood
2. Remus John Lupin
3. Bellatrix Lestrange
My favourite couple is Sirius and Lupin (It's practically canon anyway) But I do love Ron and Hermione as well. They are so sweet!
Больше года LilysLittleTwin said…
Isabel here, but I hate that because it sounds so much like Isabella and I HATE TWILIGHT! So you can call me Izzy. My favorite characters are Bellatrix and <3 Severus <3 (they're tied) but not together, that's creepy, and then I DON'T KNOW! I can decide! They're all too awesome! Favorite ship is Severus/me, lol, but canon, probably Remus/Tonks. All I have to say on that is: D'awwww!

By the way, say one thing about Severus and you won't ever again!

Laters! :D
last edited Больше года
Больше года vanillaicecream said…
wink
Hi. My name is Anastasia..but everybody calls me Nastya..or just Hey you...yes you :D
hmm..as for nickname...you can call me VoldyMoldy)
VoldyMoldy!
That's adorable!:D
Больше года Catbr said…
Hi! I'm Mariana but I hate my name so call Mah or Cat if you want!

I'm addicted to Harry Potter, MissBimbo, Fanfiction.net and Fanpop.

I love Lucius, Sev, Cissy, Bella, Draco, Sirius, Ron, Tonks,... SLYTHERIN! I can't really decide XD

Oh, I live in Brazil. I'm 15.
last edited Больше года
Больше года narniafreak12 said…
big smile
Hello! I'm Katie, a fifteen year old who loves the Harry Potter stories!!!

I'm crazy about Harry Potter, Merlin and The Mentalist!!!

I am completely team romione, no harry and hermione! I cried most when Tonks and Lupin died and I'd probably be in Ravenclaw.

And I live in England, miserable weather but I love it deep down :P

That's me!!! :D
Hey Mariana and Katie!
Glad to have you here! Hope it helps, as this spot feels so dead.
-_-
Больше года Shepard14 said…
Hi! My name is Breanna...you can call me Bre
I'm 15 years old, I love Harry Potter! (obviously) Merlin and Fringe! I live in the Good ol' U S of A
Больше года boolander25 said…
Hey My name is Celia, you can really just call me Boo (for my username).
I love Wes Anderson movies, MythBusters and, of course, Harry Potter.
Больше года CheekyCheese said…
I'm Amber But You Can Call Me Ambo Or Ambie!
I Love Harry Potter And Karen Gillan!!! (See My Icon!)
I'm Also From England!
last edited Больше года
Hi Amber! :D
I see your icon and I love your icon. And my icon loves your icon as well! :D
Больше года Hermione30 said…
smile
Hello, evry1!
I'm Sayoojya, but i prefer calling hermione coz most of the fans in HP club call me so coz of my username.I LOVE LOVE LOVE Harry Potter!!!!!!!!!My fav singer are Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber.
My fav band is Backstrret Boys and I'm 4m India!
Больше года dragonsmemory said…
I'm Johanna.
I'm 18 and I found Harry Potter at age 5.
I don't ship couples other than the ones in the story.
I've memorized the series to the point where you can ask me almost anything. Go on, give it a try.
I see myself as a female Harry without the tragic past. Don't ask.
I cried most at the end. Why? Because it's over! *sniff*
I like Gryffindor. Probably because they've won the House Cup so many times.

Also, I have something no one else does. A very special birthday.
Больше года ErnieHannah333 said…
laugh
My name is Liliana but Most people on fanpop call me Lily or Ernie/Hannah or something.
I don't know why I was so stupid, but I didn't start reading the HP books until December 2011. Shame on me for not reading them sooner!
I lovelovelove Harry Potter<3
I'm a shy Hufflepuff :)
I love Tonks/Natalia Tena but I also like Rue/Amandla Stenberg so I can't decide who to use as my icon xP
I don't know what else to say. That happens to me a lot when I'm roleplaying..