Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Гарри Поттер против Сумерек 54807 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 54551-54600 of 54807

Больше года ClaireVoyant said…
angry
Ear' ear'(/>A<)/
Больше года ThePrincesTale said…
Oh my god, every time someone says that, I think of Fred D':
Больше года Gred_and_Forge said…
Hello?
Больше года GemonkDruid said…
Herro?
Больше года PotterForever said…
I miss this forum!
Больше года traceyhp said…
hmmm
It's funny how time flies when you're working on a composition report...(le sigh)
Больше года severus394 said…
zzz
56: Twilight wouldn't even be popular if it wasn't made into a movie because the main reason girls like Twilight is because they think the actors are hot.
hmmm
Where's my Biggerstaffs?
Herro?
Hello?
Potato! :D
Больше года SEEKER6 said…
big smile
Wow.... it has been forever!!
Больше года lukita said…
TOMATOMADO
crying
PEANUT BUTTER
Больше года felton_lover_x said…
Another reason: At least Hermione smiles and doesn't mope around in an empty room all day because she can't decide to go out with: a sparkly diamond or a flea-ridden dog.
Hello?
zzz
Hello any and all
Больше года ClaireVoyant said…
kiss
*KISS FOR ALL*
Больше года mr-cullen said…
hi............
Sup fellas :D
mischievous
Hey Guys!

And...Onion Rings! XD
French Fries! XD
Больше года harrypotterbest said…
Hey guys :P
Больше года lukita said…
laugh
moshi moshi x3
big smile
This forum is dead. Here's some Green Day to liven things up :D
Больше года pokerface22 said…
H-h-hi, guys. . . . It's been a while, hasn't it? I see that this forum is dead.
Hello?
Больше года FleetingFancy said…
^^ prof. Quirell??
Больше года nimratanveer said…
cool
56. duh!!!cuz its harry potter!!
crying
R.I.P. Whitney Houston

One of the best singers and entertainer has left us yesterday, she will be missed.
Больше года venvargie said…
damn i totally ditched this site

l-lol
Больше года CuteBlossom123 said…
Twilight rocks! Harry Potter and Twilight are both very long movies, BUT! (And this is a big but!!!) Twilight endings are like you never want them to stop but Harry Potter ones its like the go on forever!!! And I find that boreding and I know other Harry Potter haters would say the same thing!!!
big smile
^I totally get your point, Harry Potter did last a while and some (SOME) people didn't like that. HOWEVER some of the endings in Twilight were... well... boring? I mean it's just so predictable!!! This is of course, completely my opinion. Thanks :)
worried
Np, I so understand you to I really did think (and my family and friends) thought that they were going on to long!!! I liked the 1st ones when Harry misses the train and takes the flying car but other from that I find them boring :/
Больше года FleetingFancy said…
^going on too long? Funny you have to say that, Do you have any idea how 'thick' this sparklepyre book is?
Try to compare this two series and you'll see your statement are contradictive.
And it's not the first harry using car is in the 2nd book, show what you know, really. At least I read this series properly before deciding I hate them.
Больше года LoonyLuna7 said…
In Twilight, Bella always is lowering her eyelids and scoffs to much. Her voice never really changes either.
In Harry Potter, you feel the excitement and I know hundreds of people wake up wishing they would go to Hogwarts. The villians die over a great amount of time, Voldemort didn't die for about seven years! Whereas James dies in the first Twilight, Laurent second one and Victoria on the third. Very boring if you ask me.
Больше года jmsg1993 said…
laugh
So I know this is like dead.. But might I add:
Harry Potter fans get excited when JKR decides to release a new novel completely unrelated to Harry Potter because she is such an incredible author.
It's fun to re-read the HP books because we know why little things are relevant and there's always something new to catch.
Pottermore and Harry Potter Puppet Pals.. Enough said.
A part of us still hopes that Hogwarts is real even if we never got our acceptance letter and know that it's not possibly a real place.
JKR is the shit.
Больше года RkStr said…
mischievous
they both rock but harry potter is way bttr and always will b! go harry potter and david radcliff
smirk
@FleetingFancy im not talking about the books, im talking about the movies and I said the 1st "ones" not 1st one so get your reading right! Anyway Harry Potter flims and Twilight are both long but Harry Potter... Pff to long!!!! Twilight its long but more exciting, sometimes I dont even know whats happening in the movies of HP so Twilight is better and always will be!!!
tongue
Are any Biggerstaffs still here?
^ Me! Kinda. Everyone else is gone :/
Biggerstaffs?
heart
Hey Biggerstaffs!!

I'm here now :)

I mainly just pop in to say hello and leave food names to show my support before the death of my music idol (sigh), so I would continue to do so now!

CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!<3333

See?
Still got it. ;))
Больше года OrangeLover2323 said…
smile
Twilight is more awesome than Harry Potter because Twilight has more suspense than stupid waving a wand around.It is a loving,scary movie that's why I like it! I don't like Harry Potter because I don't like wizardry kind of thing.I don't like wizards...I love blood-sucking vampires.Thanks for listening to my comment hope you like Twilight.
smirk
^Got anything new about twilight's supposed superiority yet??

We've heard opinions that before, but the trouble with that statement is that it's overdone and still has nothing other than the MTV awards to back it up. It's actually a kind of one vs. many angle on this for twilight fans in the 1000 reasons for Harry Potter spot, but as I'm stating now,'Been there, done that..Next!!'.
last edited Больше года
Yeah, I'd have to agree with traceyhp, we've heard reasons like that before. The problem with your statement is it dosent offer any insight into HP's flaws, or any real reasons why Twilight is superior, it's simply an opinion, which is fine, everyone is entitled to them, I'm just saying it's not a very strong argument.

And hey to any Biggerstaffs that are still here!
last edited Больше года
Больше года alexthedog said…
Hi, PF!
Hey Jacob! How are you?
Hola Mishamigos

god I miss saying even that ^